🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why White People Don’t Like to Talk About Race

I'd rather talk about CHARACTER...like MLK said. Always have. (Why do Blacks kill other Blacks at such a high rate??)

Greg
If you want to talk about character why do you not pay attention to everything King talked about?
You do understand that white kill each other at the same rate? So if you are concerned about character why don't you discuss that.
Nah, and we also do not want to discuss how whites and blacks use illegal substances at the same rates, but blacks go to prison over it much more overwhelmingly. Many whites will equate that with calling them racist; makes 'em very uncomfortable.

He still hates you, sycophant bitch. Don’t you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I don't hate Bo didleysquat, so who are you talking about?

White boys like you make far too many assumptions.
you hate all whites and that makes you a racist.

From your article, it seeks an answer, and I have one;

". . . The easy thing to do is just sit down in the room (it’s comfortably furnished after all) and do nothing. But then we never get out. What will unlock the door?"

Simple, refuse to acknowledge that there is a door between us.

Don't judge each other by our skin color. The ruling elites WANT you to judge folks by externalities like sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, and skin color, political identification, etc., it keeps populations divided. STOP IT.

You don't have the answer and posting videos of blacks who you try using to justify your refusal to really want to do something about it is not going to work. This is about public policy and until whites are willing to do what it takes for real equality in a capitalist system, don't come to me with some simple minded bullshit like what you posted.

Racists are very good at instructing everyone as to the percentage of blacks in the population. And they reach hard to extrapolate exaggerated numbers about crime, often conflating murder with total crime. But somehow and really it's done on purpose because we are dealing with racists, are other important statistical data is not discussed.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American population but have 2.6 percent of the wealth. This did not happen because of laziness. Indeed, the historical records shows that blacks have consistently worked as hard or harder than whites and for far less money, including over 230 years for free. Equality in a capitalist system means we have 13 percent of the wealth. We have 1/5 the wealth we should have in proportion to our population.

Before I end this, let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level, we’d have a smaller deficit, or possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime would be reduced dramatically, unemployment very well would be less than 1 percent. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. After reading study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have stems from the racism that has denied people of color opportunity.

. . . a lot of this has to do with ethnological studies.

Black posters on this site continually maintain the American Blacks have their own culture.

Hell, I even in my youth met a CIA agent that helped create, within the Black Culture the whole idea of black nationalism. The CIA wanted American blacks to have their own identity, so this agent cultivated a close relationship with Bobby Seale, so that they would create an organization that would feed into this, and create separateness from White culture.

In America, we have many different sub-nations, and they all perform at different levels, because their families have different attitudes.

The biggest blame the black families can level at white culture, is purposeful destruction and manipulation of their culture and families, so that they have been excluded from their birth right, and what they truly are, part of the larger culture.

THEY ARE NOT SEPARATE, they have been tricked into thinking that they are. IT has been an advanced Cointelpro, from before the end of Jim Crow, so that the black American community would tricked into keeping themselves down. It has to do with the music produced, the literature written, and movies made.

This whole, "acting white" shit? You folks do that to yourself. You are no different. This whole, "you have your own culture," and no talking to the man so you make yourselves increased victims of crimes? THAT is why your families and businesses and communities get torn asunder. There is a poster, Avery Jarmen, she posts about domestic violence and child abuse. . . if no one calls CPS or the cops? Then psychic destruction keeps black communities down, but you want to blame that on the dominant community?

No sir. I am not buying it at this point. Sure. . . some of it is the institutional shit, but most of it is based on a refusal to engage in the mainstream culture.

REPEAT AFTER ME: "DISPARATE OUTCOMES DO NOT IMPLY DISPARATE TREATMENT"

In fact, if you look closely at the education system and the social structure since the nineties, the government and the institutional structures have made herculean efforts to promote the interests of women and minorities. At this point? The problem probably lay with those communities and internal expectations.

Actually we maintain that our culture has been ignored as part of American culture. I'm black learn to stop thinking you can tell me what blacks say or think. Everything you say here is bullshit. The acting white is another old dumb white excuse used to deny major systemic problems. Whites get beat up for acting black, but in standard white racist fashion you refuse to accept that whites have created this problem and want to find was to absolve yourself of personal responsibility. Let me use your last paragraph to illustrate my point. School funding is based on property value and property is worth lees in black communities meaning schools in those communities get less funds. It really doesn't much matter what you don't buy because the only thing you want to buy is the pretense that continuing white racism has no effect on those dealing with it.

I find it ironic that to people like yourself acting white only applies to studying and getting good grade but never the anti social behaviors that have caused white kids to shoot up schools or drive white kids to suicide.

". . . The easy thing to do is just sit down in the room (it’s comfortably furnished after all) and do nothing. But then we never get out. What will unlock the door?"

Don't judge each other by our skin color. The ruling elites WANT you to judge folks by externalities like sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, and skin color, political identification, etc., it keeps populations divided. STOP IT.

You don't have the answer and posting videos of blacks who you try using to justify your refusal to really want to do something about it is not going to work. This is about public policy and until whites are willing to do what it takes for real equality in a capitalist system, don't come to me with some simple minded bullshit like what you posted.

Racists are very good at instructing everyone as to the percentage of blacks in the population. And they reach hard to extrapolate exaggerated numbers about crime, often conflating murder with total crime. But somehow and really it's done on purpose because we are dealing with racists, are other important statistical data is not discussed.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American population but have 2.6 percent of the wealth. This did not happen because of laziness. Indeed, the historical records shows that blacks have consistently worked as hard or harder than whites and for far less money, including over 230 years for free. Equality in a capitalist system means we have 13 percent of the wealth. We have 1/5 the wealth we should have in proportion to our population.

Before I end this, let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level, we’d have a smaller deficit, or possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime would be reduced dramatically, unemployment very well would be less than 1 percent. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. After reading study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have stems from the racism that has denied people of color opportunity.

Black posters on this site continually maintain the American Blacks have their own culture.

Hell, I even in my youth met a CIA agent that helped create, within the Black Culture the whole idea of black nationalism. The CIA wanted American blacks to have their own identity, so this agent cultivated a close relationship with Bobby Seale, so that they would create an organization that would feed into this, and create separateness from White culture.

In America, we have many different sub-nations, and they all perform at different levels, because their families have different attitudes.

The biggest blame the black families can level at white culture, is purposeful destruction and manipulation of their culture and families, so that they have been excluded from their birth right, and what they truly are, part of the larger culture.

THEY ARE NOT SEPARATE, they have been tricked into thinking that they are. IT has been an advanced Cointelpro, from before the end of Jim Crow, so that the black American community would tricked into keeping themselves down. It has to do with the music produced, the literature written, and movies made.

This whole, "acting white" shit? You folks do that to yourself. You are no different. This whole, "you have your own culture," and no talking to the man so you make yourselves increased victims of crimes? THAT is why your families and businesses and communities get torn asunder. There is a poster, Avery Jarmen, she posts about domestic violence and child abuse. . . if no one calls CPS or the cops? Then psychic destruction keeps black communities down, but you want to blame that on the dominant community?

No sir. I am not buying it at this point. Sure. . . some of it is the institutional shit, but most of it is based on a refusal to engage in the mainstream culture.

In fact, if you look closely at the education system and the social structure since the nineties, the government and the institutional structures have made herculean efforts to promote the interests of women and minorities. At this point? The problem probably lay with those communities and internal expectations.

Actually we maintain that our culture has been ignored as part of American culture. I'm black learn to stop thinking you can tell me what blacks say or think. Everything you say here is bullshit. The acting white is another old dumb white excuse used to deny major systemic problems. Whites get beat up for acting black, but in standard white racist fashion you refuse to accept that whites have created this problem and want to find was to absolve yourself of personal responsibility. Let me use your last paragraph to illustrate my point. School funding is based on property value and property is worth lees in black communities meaning schools in those communities get less funds. It really doesn't much matter what you don't buy because the only thing you want to buy is the pretense that continuing white racism has no effect on those dealing with it.

I find it ironic that to people like yourself acting white only applies to studying and getting good grade but never the anti social behaviors that have caused white kids to shoot up schools or drive white kids to suicide.

I never owned a slave. Maybe you should sue those who captured your forebears and sold them.

Greg

So the character of the perps has nothing to do with it?? That's stupid!! You really are a fool.

Greg

I know a black male who was a felon caught with a stolen firearm in his possession found not guilty

Thank you for your anecdote.
1. are you going to answer the ? why do you blacks/etc love criminals so much?
2. so what--the blacks STILL commit crime at much higher rates--prison terms mean nothing

I'm white hon, jeebus you people cannot help yourselves can ya.
here's a quote from YOUR link:
But black people were arrested for marijuana at a rate of 17.7 per 100,000 in 2016, while white people were arrested at a rate of 1.8 per 100,000 — about 10 times less.
and??? so what?? this doesn't say the arrests were false
your link = bullshit

Please do feel free to avail yourself of the entirety of information available to the american public, go on your own journey of discovery. You'll see, if you dare. You're cherry picking from a list of links on the matter and the reason why is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers. Are you absolutely certain you're not working with the OP?

You might want to rewrite your post using one and two syllable words, mixed in with a few "hahaha's",so he will understand you.

I am 2 would never speak to you in person like he does here.
He'd get throat punched if he did.
I'd say what I do to your face. I've stood in city halls and in the faces of governors saying these things. As for what you say you will do to me, I can only say I don't really think you'd get to do that.

And it's funny. Dogbitch talks about a black person he plays trivia with. Most black people don't waste time trying to discuss race white racists. I have a graduate degree. I helped build 3 organizations. I am retired after having great success. Success does not equate to being silent about white racism. We aren't talking about blame here. I am stating specifics as to the cause of the problems blacks face.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

You racists here can't handle the truth. This has always been the problem.
I can assure you that you wouldn't say your racist crap to me
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft.
there are all kinds of bullshit articles like that
all kinds--the Mike Brown/Smollet/Covington ones are prime examples
we are not stupid to believe crap

"We are not stupid to believe crap".......ROFLMAO!

I'd rather talk about CHARACTER...like MLK said. Always have. (Why do Blacks kill other Blacks at such a high rate??)

Greg
If you want to talk about character why do you not pay attention to everything King talked about?
You do understand that white kill each other at the same rate? So if you are concerned about character why don't you discuss that.
Nah, and we also do not want to discuss how whites and blacks use illegal substances at the same rates, but blacks go to prison over it much more overwhelmingly. Many whites will equate that with calling them racist; makes 'em very uncomfortable.

I don't hate all whites, therefore by your definition, which is not the definition of racism, I am not a racist.

I never owned a slave. Maybe you should sue those who captured your forebears and sold them.

Greg

This thread is not about slavery and racism by whites still continues today.

Greg

You're a fool. MLK was all about CHARACTER. You blame others for bad character in your chosen victim group. That is the OPPOSITE of MLK!!

Greg

I don't hate all whites, therefore by your definition, which is not the definition of racism, I am not a racist.
I read your shit and your words give you away. You're a racist and hate all whites Those you claim not to hate you only use them to benefit your agenda. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself and those who think you don't hate all whites.

Greg

Again hating a race is racist.
You could have said Racism of some whites continues but no you said
"Racism by whites still continues"

So the character of the perps has nothing to do with it?? That's stupid!! You really are a fool.

Greg

You don't know shit about character. Racism is contained in the content of a persons character. When you get called a racist it is because you have revealed that as the content of your character. Bodidleysquat is not a racist, that's what the content of her character reveals in her posts. We are in here where we cannot see the color of anyone's skin but the first thing a person like you starts whining about after you've made a blatantly racist comment is how you're being judged by your color. I have not in my nearly 59 years seen such pathetic and obvious gaslighting as what people like you try doing every day.

We have the right to have our own opinion if you don't like it too bad for you.
And you have the right to be shown that what you believe is a load of racist dog shit. If you don't like it too bad for you.
Having an opinion is not a dog shit that's what you think. but I don't care, I think what I like
When your opinion has been proven wrong long before you were born and you still express that opinion and argue about how it's so, then it's dog shit.

A person's opinion can't be proved wrong, dummy.

I read your shit and your words give you away. You're a racist and hate all whites Those you claim not to hate you only use them to benefit your agenda. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself and those who think you don't hate all whites.

I have a half white child. So no, I don't hate whites. You're just a sniveling racist punk who wants to run his mouth off about black people and can't take it when the mirror is put in your face. There is only one agenda going on here, white men who want the old days when they got to do whatever they want to everyone else back.

“An earthly kingdom cannot exist without inequality of persons. Some must be free, some serfs, some rulers, some subjects”

― Martin Luther

We have the right to have our own opinion if you don't like it too bad for you.
And you have the right to be shown that what you believe is a load of racist dog shit. If you don't like it too bad for you.
Having an opinion is not a dog shit that's what you think. but I don't care, I think what I like
When your opinion has been proven wrong long before you were born and you still express that opinion and argue about how it's so, then it's dog shit.

A person's opinion can't be proved wrong, dummy.
Actually it can.

I have a half white child. So no, I don't hate whites. You're just a sniveling racist punk who wants to run his mouth off about black people and can't take it when the mirror is put in your face. There is only one agenda going on here, white men who want the old days when they got to do whatever they want to everyone else back.
My Aunt Claire is black and her sons my cousins are like brothers to me
Her father was saved from being lynched by my grandfather because the klan saw him as too uppity for them

“An earthly kingdom cannot exist without inequality of persons. Some must be free, some serfs, some rulers, some subjects”

― Martin Luther

And that's the problem. An earthly kingdom can exist without those things. It was this belief that made YOUR ancestors get on ships and float over here. They rejected this idiocy and now you try quoting it to justify white supremacy.

You don't know shit about character. Racism is contained in the content of a persons character. When you get called a racist it is because you have revealed that as the content of your character. Bodidleysquat is not a racist, that's what the content of her character reveals in her posts. We are in here where we cannot see the color of anyone's skin but the first thing a person like you starts whining about after you've made a blatantly racist comment is how you're being judged by your color. I have not in my nearly 59 years seen such pathetic and obvious gaslighting as what people like you try doing every day.

WOW!

Take the chip off your shoulder!

Then look in the mirror.

YOU are the face of racism.

Forum List

Back