🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why White People Don’t Like to Talk About Race

I'd rather talk about CHARACTER...like MLK said. Always have. (Why do Blacks kill other Blacks at such a high rate??)

Greg
If you want to talk about character why do you not pay attention to everything King talked about?
You do understand that white kill each other at the same rate? So if you are concerned about character why don't you discuss that.

Why don’t you, and stop acting like an ignorant street punk. You can quote his teachings, maybe stop being a hypocrite and live them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do live them. You don't know what they are.

I'd rather talk about CHARACTER...like MLK said. Always have. (Why do Blacks kill other Blacks at such a high rate??)

Greg
If you want to talk about character why do you not pay attention to everything King talked about?
You do understand that white kill each other at the same rate? So if you are concerned about character why don't you discuss that.

Why don’t you, and stop acting like an ignorant street punk. You can quote his teachings, maybe stop being a hypocrite and live them.

They must be crying like a little wimp and telling people you have a right to tell them what you think the truth is....and expect them to adhere to it.

I am starting to think you were once white and if you ever take a shower....might get there again.

Greg
Nah, and we also do not want to discuss how whites and blacks use illegal substances at the same rates, but blacks go to prison over it much more overwhelmingly. Many whites will equate that with calling them racist; makes 'em very uncomfortable.

He still hates you, sycophant bitch. Don’t you know?

I know I don't hate Bo didleysquat, so who are you talking about?

White boys like you make far too many assumptions.

Greg

Rubbish; you're a white hating maggot. Go to hell!!

Greg

Greg

They must be crying like a little wimp and telling people you have a right to tell them what you think the truth is....and expect them to adhere to it.

I am starting to think you were once white and if you ever take a shower....might get there again.

Keep thinking that.

Greg
Nah, and we also do not want to discuss how whites and blacks use illegal substances at the same rates, but blacks go to prison over it much more overwhelmingly. Many whites will equate that with calling them racist; makes 'em very uncomfortable.

"White boys like you".......

Spoken like a true racist.

Greg

Greg

Wrong. King was murdered by whites like you because of what he stood for. So you can take that fake MLK you invented and shove it up your ass.

Greg

Greg

Wrong. King was murdered by whites like you because of what he stood for. So you can take that fake MLK you invented and shove it up your ass.

You're a lying twat. I am NO DemoKKKrat!!! Stick that where the sun don't shine you race baiting loser!!

MLK would consider you part of the problem!!

Greg.

USMB is a fine example of this.

March 26, 2015 by Barnabas Piper

Most white people want no part of the conversation about race. We don’t want it with our baristas, our neighbors, our spouses, or anyone really. We don’t quite know what do each February during Black History Month. For most white people that’s Martin Luther King Jr. awareness month with a nod to Harriet Tubman and not much sense of any other aspect of black history or culture. The ongoing tensions surrounding the deaths of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, and so many other incidents are more than most of us know what to do with (if we want anything to do with them at all).

Most of us grew up unaffected by the racial divide, or at least unaware of how it affected us. Now, though, the divide has been brought to us and we’re at a loss. We don’t want that conversation. We’re uncomfortable with it. Our responses tend to fall into two main groups.

Group 1: Don’t want to talk about race

This first group contains the bigots and racists. They don’t want to talk about race (or maybe they do for all the wrong reasons) because they want to be the only race. This bunch deserves a whole lot of ink, most of it not very pleasant, and none of it here. They are despicable products of unfortunate upbringings.

The majority of this group, though, is not outright bigoted. Instead they are outright ignorant and therefore subtly prejudiced. They are unexposed to minority cultures (not just black, but all non-white cultures) and unaware of the complexities, difficulties, and hurts there. Really most of white America is part of, or has been part of, this group. They are the comfortable majority, and thus they determine the status quo. Life is good, so why rock the boat? It’s not that they don’t “care” about the needs of others — you won’t find a more cause-oriented bunch of advocates than young, privileged white people — but those needs never really intersect with their lives at a personal and relational level. And they’re happy to keep it that way because any other way is uncomfortable and intimidating. It’s a passive aggressive approach to racial separation, and one most don’t even realize they’re participating in. Their ignorance is blindness they mistake for bliss.

Group 2: Don’t know how to talk about race

Why White People Don't Like to Talk About Race

Most here are not the blissfully ignorant. You are racists. Blacks here have been called all kinds of racist names and all kinds of overtly racist opinion has been spoken. Blissful ignorance is not why a thread about black names has been created at least 2 times sine I've actively started participating here. The same goes for other things.

Now watch the racism you will see from people who are going to complain. They never complain when a thread by a white person denigrating blacks is posted. Only when a thread about whites is made do they suddenly become colorblind.

A 4 year-old article?

Because we don’t use it as an excuse.

That because you guys are inflicting the racism.

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

Nobody is making excuses. You can't handle the truth.

Truth is you don’t like being black.

USMB is a fine example of this.

March 26, 2015 by Barnabas Piper

Most white people want no part of the conversation about race. We don’t want it with our baristas, our neighbors, our spouses, or anyone really. We don’t quite know what do each February during Black History Month. For most white people that’s Martin Luther King Jr. awareness month with a nod to Harriet Tubman and not much sense of any other aspect of black history or culture. The ongoing tensions surrounding the deaths of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, and so many other incidents are more than most of us know what to do with (if we want anything to do with them at all).

Most of us grew up unaffected by the racial divide, or at least unaware of how it affected us. Now, though, the divide has been brought to us and we’re at a loss. We don’t want that conversation. We’re uncomfortable with it. Our responses tend to fall into two main groups.

Group 1: Don’t want to talk about race

This first group contains the bigots and racists. They don’t want to talk about race (or maybe they do for all the wrong reasons) because they want to be the only race. This bunch deserves a whole lot of ink, most of it not very pleasant, and none of it here. They are despicable products of unfortunate upbringings.

The majority of this group, though, is not outright bigoted. Instead they are outright ignorant and therefore subtly prejudiced. They are unexposed to minority cultures (not just black, but all non-white cultures) and unaware of the complexities, difficulties, and hurts there. Really most of white America is part of, or has been part of, this group. They are the comfortable majority, and thus they determine the status quo. Life is good, so why rock the boat? It’s not that they don’t “care” about the needs of others — you won’t find a more cause-oriented bunch of advocates than young, privileged white people — but those needs never really intersect with their lives at a personal and relational level. And they’re happy to keep it that way because any other way is uncomfortable and intimidating. It’s a passive aggressive approach to racial separation, and one most don’t even realize they’re participating in. Their ignorance is blindness they mistake for bliss.

Group 2: Don’t know how to talk about race

Why White People Don't Like to Talk About Race

Most here are not the blissfully ignorant. You are racists. Blacks here have been called all kinds of racist names and all kinds of overtly racist opinion has been spoken. Blissful ignorance is not why a thread about black names has been created at least 2 times sine I've actively started participating here. The same goes for other things.

Now watch the racism you will see from people who are going to complain. They never complain when a thread by a white person denigrating blacks is posted. Only when a thread about whites is made do they suddenly become colorblind.

A 4 year-old article?

Well...racism is eternal....ti IM2

Greg

Greg

Ray harbored a strong prejudice against African Americans and was quickly drawn to Wallace's segregationist platform. He spent much of his time in Los Angeles volunteering at the Wallace campaign headquarters in North Hollywood.[14]

A DemoKKKrat, you dill, supporting DemoKKKrat policies. You have aligned yourself with MLK's killers.

Greg

My question is why can’t IM2 stop talking about race?

He CERTAINLY doesn't to talk about black crime, or black men knocking up women and then abandoning them.

He segregates himself from those topics.

No, I don't. I discuss them with other blacks because they are sincere in wanting to solve the problem and they understand the root cause. Whites only talk about black on black crime to avoid looking at their own problems. This thread is an example. It is about the inability of whites to discuss racism. So to avoid doing this there is inevitably the piling on about black on black crime. Stop segregating yourselves from the problems in the white community.

Nah. You just use these forums to fuck with white people. You label ALL whites as racist, but don’t have the balls to comment on black crimes such as 100 youths flash mobbing a store and assaulting employees. Or neighborhoods being burned to the ground, when a sports team loses. Your a poser, and a hypocrite.

Greg

He’s not. He just dates fat white women.

Greg

He’s white? You like him? Because he sucks your ass.

From your article, it seeks an answer, and I have one;

". . . The easy thing to do is just sit down in the room (it’s comfortably furnished after all) and do nothing. But then we never get out. What will unlock the door?"

Simple, refuse to acknowledge that there is a door between us.

Don't judge each other by our skin color. The ruling elites WANT you to judge folks by externalities like sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, and skin color, political identification, etc., it keeps populations divided. STOP IT.

You don't have the answer and posting videos of blacks who you try using to justify your refusal to really want to do something about it is not going to work. This is about public policy and until whites are willing to do what it takes for real equality in a capitalist system, don't come to me with some simple minded bullshit like what you posted.

Racists are very good at instructing everyone as to the percentage of blacks in the population. And they reach hard to extrapolate exaggerated numbers about crime, often conflating murder with total crime. But somehow and really it's done on purpose because we are dealing with racists, are other important statistical data is not discussed.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American population but have 2.6 percent of the wealth. This did not happen because of laziness. Indeed, the historical records shows that blacks have consistently worked as hard or harder than whites and for far less money, including over 230 years for free. Equality in a capitalist system means we have 13 percent of the wealth. We have 1/5 the wealth we should have in proportion to our population.

Before I end this, let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level, we’d have a smaller deficit, or possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime would be reduced dramatically, unemployment very well would be less than 1 percent. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. After reading study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have stems from the racism that has denied people of color opportunity.

Oprah Winfrey is a billionnaire, IM2. She worked hard for her money, and she made peace with all races of people. Nobody is like her. She makes good investments, and she benefits whoever calls on her to help.
You have to believe in yourself when you're young. And you have to jump through a lot of hoops to succeed in life. There are plenty of black men who've succeeded also. Robert F. Smith made a billion dollars, too, when he was young, because he showed tenacity to the tasks he was given and moved up to start investing his wealth to 5x his first billion. Michael Jordan is twice over a billionnaire, because he invested his superstar paycheck quite well. If you ever watched him play basketball, you'd know he was a genius in every way, and he broke records wherever he went, and whatever he did.

America is for everybody who works hard. And America is for you.

America’s Black Billionaires: The Richest African Americans in 2019 - Black Enterprise

Last edited:

". . . The easy thing to do is just sit down in the room (it’s comfortably furnished after all) and do nothing. But then we never get out. What will unlock the door?"

Don't judge each other by our skin color. The ruling elites WANT you to judge folks by externalities like sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, and skin color, political identification, etc., it keeps populations divided. STOP IT.

You don't have the answer and posting videos of blacks who you try using to justify your refusal to really want to do something about it is not going to work. This is about public policy and until whites are willing to do what it takes for real equality in a capitalist system, don't come to me with some simple minded bullshit like what you posted.

Racists are very good at instructing everyone as to the percentage of blacks in the population. And they reach hard to extrapolate exaggerated numbers about crime, often conflating murder with total crime. But somehow and really it's done on purpose because we are dealing with racists, are other important statistical data is not discussed.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American population but have 2.6 percent of the wealth. This did not happen because of laziness. Indeed, the historical records shows that blacks have consistently worked as hard or harder than whites and for far less money, including over 230 years for free. Equality in a capitalist system means we have 13 percent of the wealth. We have 1/5 the wealth we should have in proportion to our population.

Before I end this, let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level, we’d have a smaller deficit, or possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime would be reduced dramatically, unemployment very well would be less than 1 percent. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. After reading study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have stems from the racism that has denied people of color opportunity.

. . . a lot of this has to do with ethnological studies.

Black posters on this site continually maintain the American Blacks have their own culture.

Hell, I even in my youth met a CIA agent that helped create, within the Black Culture the whole idea of black nationalism. The CIA wanted American blacks to have their own identity, so this agent cultivated a close relationship with Bobby Seale, so that they would create an organization that would feed into this, and create separateness from White culture.

In America, we have many different sub-nations, and they all perform at different levels, because their families have different attitudes.

The biggest blame the black families can level at white culture, is purposeful destruction and manipulation of their culture and families, so that they have been excluded from their birth right, and what they truly are, part of the larger culture.

THEY ARE NOT SEPARATE, they have been tricked into thinking that they are. IT has been an advanced Cointelpro, from before the end of Jim Crow, so that the black American community would tricked into keeping themselves down. It has to do with the music produced, the literature written, and movies made.

This whole, "acting white" shit? You folks do that to yourself. You are no different. This whole, "you have your own culture," and no talking to the man so you make yourselves increased victims of crimes? THAT is why your families and businesses and communities get torn asunder. There is a poster, Avery Jarmen, she posts about domestic violence and child abuse. . . if no one calls CPS or the cops? Then psychic destruction keeps black communities down, but you want to blame that on the dominant community?

No sir. I am not buying it at this point. Sure. . . some of it is the institutional shit, but most of it is based on a refusal to engage in the mainstream culture.

REPEAT AFTER ME: "DISPARATE OUTCOMES DO NOT IMPLY DISPARATE TREATMENT"

In fact, if you look closely at the education system and the social structure since the nineties, the government and the institutional structures have made herculean efforts to promote the interests of women and minorities. At this point? The problem probably lay with those communities and internal expectations.

Oprah Winfrey is a billionnaire, IM2. She worked hard for her money, and she made peace with all races of people. Nobody is like her. She makes good investments, and she benefits whoever calls on her to help.
You have to believe in yourself when you're young. And you have to jump through a lot of hoops to succeed in life. There are plenty of black men who've succeeded also. Robert F. Smith made a billion dollars, too, when he was young, because he showed tenacity to the tasks he was given and moved up to start investing his wealth to 5x his first billion. Michael Jordan is twice over a billionnaire, because he invested his superstar paycheck quite well. If you ever watched him play basketball, you'd know he was a genius in every way, and he broke records wherever he went, and whatever he did.

America is for everybody who works hard. And America is for you.

America’s Black Billionaires: The Richest African Americans in 2019 - Black Enterprise

I know how many blacks are millionaires and billionaires and that number is 36,000 out of 47.6 million. The ignorant defense of Oprah and Michael Jordan is not what I am going to listen to. Blacks have always worked hard and I certainly won't be listening to lectures from a person that married into mobility. From the ages of 28 - 52, I helped build and develop 3 organizations. Almost 7 years ago, I retired at 52 and now work on personal projects on my time. I know what hard work is and I know what America has. And what it has is about 1/5 of it's population running their mouths off trying to tell others that the America they experience doesn't exist. But it does and as we enter the 3rd decade of the 21st century, it's time those like you stopped lying to yourselves.

In order to reach true equality in a capitalist system all must have equal control of capital, especially in our own communities. Blacks have an economy of 1.3 trillion dollars. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 2.6 million Black-owned business in the United States, compared to 22.6 million white-owned businesses. Blacks/African Americans, who make up more than 13% of the U.S. population, only own about 7% of all the businesses in the country, and generate only about 0.5% of total receipts. Out of those 2.6 million businesses, 95 percent were sole proprietorships with no hired employees. 109,000 of these businesses were able to hire employees. Those businesses hired over 975,000 people.

It is apparent that such numbers need to increase. While much is made about foreign trade deficits, Americans face internal trade deficits of our own making.

Again, let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level, we’d have a smaller deficit, or possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime would be reduced dramatically, unemployment very well would be less than 1 percent. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. After reading study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have stems from the racism that has denied people of color opportunity.

Forum List

Back