Why White People Don’t Like to Talk About Race

White%2BFragility%2BLove%2BLife%2BOf%2BAn%2BAsian%2BGuy%2BPhoto.jpg
A lot of African Americans do not want to live near White people. Even if they have money. And there are a lot of African Americans with money. There are diverse neighborhoods and areas to be sure. And there are many truly non racist people that you do not believe. Again, many Afriacan Americans feel comfortable or perhaps get more bang for the dollar staying in African American neighborhoods even if the crime rate and issues are not good and they can go to other places to live better. To many nice cars. To many men and women dressed nice. A lot of comforts in many homes living the good life. A lot of going out to have a good time. That takes money. The negatives... babies being born out of wedlock and the drugs. Believe me that has affected a lot of people.
Whites like you have many comments based on stereotypes you choose to believe about blacks. But this thread is about what white people do.

" If a particular group IS being disadvantaged - just to put it at that level and ignoring hatred, violence and murder against them and so on - it's NOT racist to draw attention to the fact that they ARE being systemically oppressed."

These are words spoken by a white person in another forum. This childish crap of calling people racists for pointing out racism has got to go.

USMB is a fine example of this......

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

We/I talk about race all the time. Because people like you keep making an issue of it.

I have no hesitation to discuss it as an issue. In fact I tend to hit such threads a lot, because they/you are low hanging fruit, easy to destroy.

Black people built the USA. So black people should get cash payments.

D9HPPAKVUAAqChL.jpg

Black Americans need Reparations in the form of CASH PAYMENTS. Foundational Black Americans are owed cash payments. The federal government made MONEY from free Black labor.

Last edited:

We/I talk about race all the time. Because people like you keep making an issue of it.

I have no hesitation to discuss it as an issue. In fact I tend to hit such threads a lot, because they/you are low hanging fruit, easy to destroy.

View attachment 297447

Black Americans need Reparations in the form of CASH PAYMENTS. Foundational Black Americans are owed cash payments. The federal government made MONEY from free Black labor.

REPARATIONS, Trump, Obama, Urban TRUTH Tellers.jpg
Reparations, 50 cent, jay-z, Child Abuse.jpg

View attachment 297447

View attachment 297465 View attachment 297466
What happened to you ?

Gotta give it to ya. You're a one trick pony.....but its a helluva trick

"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"

OK. OK. I hear ya. We hear ya. Everyone hears ya.

What ?

And guess what ? Most of the abuse of kids are white men or non blk men.

Black ppl in america don't have a systematic child sexual abuse problem thats allowed.

We don't have all these global peodophile rings in different countries the way whites do.

And all these Hollywood executives praying on kids.

We shun peodophile in the blk America. You better not show your fucking face in the blk community in America if your known to mess with kids sexually.

You're gonna get taken care of.

Unlike in the white community.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 297447

Black people did not build America. They do not deserve cash payments.

You have been given more than you deserve already, and imo, we should give not one cent more.

View attachment 297447

What happened to you ?

"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"

What ?

Black ppl in america don't have a systematic child sexual abuse problem thats allowed.

We don't have all these global peodophile rings in different countries the way whites do.

We shun peodophile in the blk America. You better not show your fucking face in the blk community in America if your known to mess with kids sexually.

Ignore Jarhrman. He doesn't want to discuss the psychological impact of racism on blacks, but spams all day about black women abusing their children. He's a joke and is allowed to spam because what he spams validates their racism. I'm getting close to 59 and I have never seen a black Larry Nasser, or John Wayne Gacy.

And Correll is a whining white bitch crying about some shit he made up and can't prove.

View attachment 297447

What happened to you ?

"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"
"Child Abuse"

What ?

Ignore Jarhrman. He doesn't want to discuss the psychological impact of racism on blacks, but spams all day about black women abusing their children. He's a joke and is allowed to spam because what he spams validates their racism. I'm getting close to 59 and I have never seen a black Larry Nasser, or John Wayne Gacy.

And Correll is a whining white bitch crying about some shit he made up and can't prove.

Your premise for this thread is that whites are afraid to discuss race. I am here most days, completely unafraid to discuss race.

If you really meant what you said, I would be someone you would be interested in.

But, you know that your premise is just shit to throw at the wall.

You instead want to avoid me, because I am not afraid at all.

View attachment 297447

You have been given more than you deserve already, and imo, we should give not one cent more.
Blk men built America. You saying "did not" is pretty much n admittance

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 297447

Blk men built America. You saying "did not" is pretty much n admittance

Actually, my saying "did not" is pretty much the exact opposite of an admittance.

I am disagreeing with you. I had hoped I was clear enough that I would not have to explain it.

To be clear, I am still disagreeing with you.

D'uh.

IMO, we have already given too much, and should cease any and all attempts to make up for past shit.

Your complete lack of appreciation, for what sacrifices we whites have made, does not bother me, but might bother, moronic liberals who think that the problem is that we have not done enough yet.

They might not like being told that decades of their fighting, is dismissed.

Stupid bitches.

Most white people want no part of the conversation about race. We don’t want it with our baristas, our neighbors, our spouses, or anyone really. We don’t quite know what do each February during Black History Month. For most white people that’s Martin Luther King Jr. awareness month with a nod to Harriet Tubman and not much sense of any other aspect of black history or culture. The ongoing tensions surrounding the deaths of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, and so many other incidents are more than most of us know what to do with (if we want anything to do with them at all).

This is an ironic choice of topics since you're not big on ALLOWING white people who WANT to discuss race have any voice..

And police misconduct and judicial reform are NATIONAL issues that TRANSCEND race.. Unless you look at them thru blue or red team glasses as you do....

You don't understand, that all this wealth? it is primarily owned by just a few hundred families. And these families? Are mostly liberal. . . THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW, and to believe it is because of racism.

Most of racial discussion in this forum boils down to political prostelytizing at the bottom of all of it..

WEALTH don't equal money for starters. Most wealth is in the capital investments that America cannot do without.. It's those fleets of cars at Avis/Budget. It's in factories, real estate, entertainment companies, agricultural land and equipment.. Leftists don't understand wealth and why it can not be simply redistributed like income can..

Ask these guys if they LOVE the concept of the Death Tax... POLITICALLY -- they have to.. But a return to the Death Taxes of old would GUARANTEE no equal chances for current black outperformers to ACQUIRE any degree of wealth.. It's the Iron Ceiling on achieving family security and legacies...

Most white people want no part of the conversation about race. We don’t want it with our baristas, our neighbors, our spouses, or anyone really. We don’t quite know what do each February during Black History Month. For most white people that’s Martin Luther King Jr. awareness month with a nod to Harriet Tubman and not much sense of any other aspect of black history or culture. The ongoing tensions surrounding the deaths of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, and so many other incidents are more than most of us know what to do with (if we want anything to do with them at all).

This is an ironic choice of topics since you're not big on ALLOWING white people who WANT to discuss race have any voice..

And police misconduct and judicial reform are NATIONAL issues that TRANSCEND race.. Unless you look at them thru blue or red team glasses as you do....
Tell another lie. You want me to see the issue only how you see it. That's not discussing race.

Look at your last 2 sentences for an example. You're telling me that police misconduct and judicial reform are national issues that transcend race when professionals in the field say racial bias is a problem. Then when you get shown that it does, you dismiss it.

Ending Racism in the Justice System: A Top Lawyer Speaks Out

"America still has not come to terms with its legacy of slavery, including the branding of black people as inferior, criminal, and other crippling racial stereotypes. The effects of slavery are not ancient history but rather a present-day reality, as these stereotypes—these unconscious, implicit biases that continue to guide actions—are manifested in the institutions, policies, and practices that govern our society."

"In the court system, subconscious racial bias plays a role in the administration of justice. The American Bar Association has found that fully 88 percent of lawyers in the United States are white, only 4.8 percent are black, while 95 percent of prosecutors are white, and 79 percent are male. The majority of those incarcerated are men of color.

A recent comment by Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia—who said black college students are “pushed into schools that are too advanced for them” and would benefit from a “slower track”—is an extreme example of the racial bias that permeates American institutions, and the routine biased decision making around the allocation of resources and the dispensation of justice. "

Ending Racism in the Justice System: A Top Lawyer Speaks Out

Hello. Paul. Thanks for taking the time to reply, placing your Tariq Nasheed inspired ignorance on display for everyone to see.

While I dont believe your are a STUPID human being, I have no doubts you are an intentionally IGNORANT, HATEFUL bull sh!t artist, most likely raised and nurtured a HATEFUL BS artist residing in a community populated by large numbers of emotionally troubled BS artists.

Paul Essien wrote, "Black ppl in america don't have a systematic child sexual abuse problem thats allowed."

This ADULT LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

"Decades of Violence Against Black Women & Children"

Peace.

Paul Essien wrote, And guess what? Most of the abuse of kids are white men or non blk men."

Paul, apparently you choose to ignore Child Abuse research conducted by PRO BLACK AMERICAN Dr. Stacey Patton, PH.D:

Stacey Patton, Colin Kaepernick, Stop Whupping.jpg
Stacey Patton, Colin Kaepernick NO HATE.jpg

Peace.

Paul Essien wrote, And guess what ? Most of the abuse of kids are white men or non blk men."

Paul who do I believe? YOU, an apparent PRO BLACK citizen infected by HATE. Or this citizen, infected by a strong desire to END HATE, as well as GENERATIONAL Child Abuse:

!!!Strong Language!!!

Child Abusing PROBLACK Women Are Destroying #TheBlackCommunity:

The SOULTION:

Peace.

You don't understand, that all this wealth? it is primarily owned by just a few hundred families. And these families? Are mostly liberal. . . THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW, and to believe it is because of racism.

Most of racial discussion in this forum boils down to political prostelytizing at the bottom of all of it..

WEALTH don't equal money for starters. Most wealth is in the capital investments that America cannot do without.. It's those fleets of cars at Avis/Budget. It's in factories, real estate, entertainment companies, agricultural land and equipment.. Leftists don't understand wealth and why it can not be simply redistributed like income can..

Ask these guys if they LOVE the concept of the Death Tax... POLITICALLY -- they have to.. But a return to the Death Taxes of old would GUARANTEE no equal chances for current black outperformers to ACQUIRE any degree of wealth.. It's the Iron Ceiling on achieving family security and legacies...

Your opinion is not supported by reality. You talk that leftist shit and that just shows you're an idiot. I had a life and health license and was licensed to sell securities. The company sales strategy was buy term insurance and invest the rest instead of buying whole life plans or annuities. But anyway, we know what wealth is. And if you right wingers knew so much about wealth, you wouldn't advocate a trickle down philosophy.

But let's get straight to the meat. Let me repost these things because it seems like those such as you don't comprehend the big ass bullets America has fired into it's chest every year economically due to racism.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

Groups like DEMOS, the Kellogg Foundation, Altarum Institute, Pew Research and others have done extensive research on the public policies that created these disparities. As we look at the numbers, we see what has caused our economic problem and it’s not the loss of jobs by the white working class. The numbers show us that many of our national difficulties do not have to exist. For example, there are almost 17 million black households. 16,997,000 to be exact. There are 17,318,000 Latino households. The median white household had an income of $50,400 a year while the median income was $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. That difference of $18,372 for blacks and $13,560 for Latinos equals a combined loss of $31,932 for over 34 million households each year. It is a loss of over 1/2 trillion dollars of taxable income annually. In addition, racism erases billions of dollars that can be circulated in our economy. These are huge losses created because of racist public policy.

Over the course of the past several decades we have heard over and over how if we cut taxes we stimulate growth. But it seems that if we erase racism, racist policies and racist policy decisions that adversely affects COMMUNITIES, that we could erase many of the problems we see today. We are talking about serious increases in GDP, deficit reductions, increased tax revenue, more tax payers instead of more needing public assistance, increased corporate profits which means more jobs and yet there remains a great resistance to do this. Again, racism is more than racial slurs or racist comments. Racism in America has had a negative economic impact on the black community, other communities of color and in fact, the entire country.

In order to reach true equality in a capitalist system all must have equal control of capital, especially in our own communities. Blacks have an economy of 1.3 trillion dollars. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 2.6 million Black-owned business in the United States, compared to 22.6 million white-owned businesses. Blacks/African Americans, who make up more than 13% of the U.S. population, only own about 7% of all the businesses in the country, and generate only about 0.5% of total receipts. Out of those 2.6 million businesses, 95 percent were sole proprietorships with no hired employees. 109,000 of these businesses were able to hire employees. Those businesses hired over 975,000 people.

It is apparent that such numbers need to increase. While much is made about foreign trade deficits, Americans face internal trade deficits of our own making.

Racists are very good at instructing everyone as to the percentage of blacks in the population. And they reach hard to extrapolate exaggerated numbers about crime, often conflating murder with total crime. But somehow and really it's done on purpose because we are dealing with racists, are other important statistical data is not discussed.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American population but have 2.6 percent of the wealth. This did not happen because of laziness. Indeed, the historical records shows that blacks have consistently worked as hard or harder than whites and for far less money, including over 230 years for free. Equality in a capitalist system means we have 13 percent of the wealth. We have 1/5 the wealth we should have in proportion to our population.

Before I end this, let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level with possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime and unemployment would be reduced. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. Study after study shows us that many economic problems we have as a country stems from the denying opportunities for people of color due to racism.

This ain't about the death tax and you have to dig deeper than the Pleasantville mentality you currently have to understand how I can say that if not for white racism, taxes would not be a concern.

Ignore Jarhrman. He doesn't want to discuss the psychological impact of racism on blacks, but spams all day about black women abusing their children.

Hello IM2, my PRO BLACK infected friend.

I CONTINUE waiting for you to offer an intelligent reply to questions I previously posed to you:

z.IM2 obama white house guests.jpg
Dear USMB Member IM2 Will Ending Racism.jpg

I have a friend who I often team up with at a local trivia game. he is everything IM2 is not. He is friendly .He is intelligent. He is successful. He isn't all about blame.

We are their to have fun, not establish victimhood, but we do talk about race in unthreatening ways . it's all lighthearted, though, rather than IM2's racist jackhammer approach.

Who knows - if IM2 ever turned into a human being instead of a snarling feral creature living on pure racial hatred, he would find he could hang with whites and have a good time, too.

As is, the loathsome racist will just have the hatref he is putting out there reflecting back on him.

I am 2 would never speak to you in person like he does here.
He'd get throat punched if he did.
I'd say what I do to your face. I've stood in city halls and in the faces of governors saying these things. As for what you say you will do to me, I can only say I don't really think you'd get to do that.

And it's funny. Dogbitch talks about a black person he plays trivia with. Most black people don't waste time trying to discuss race white racists. I have a graduate degree. I helped build 3 organizations. I am retired after having great success. Success does not equate to being silent about white racism. We aren't talking about blame here. I am stating specifics as to the cause of the problems blacks face.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

You racists here can't handle the truth. This has always been the problem.
I can assure you that you wouldn't say your racist crap to me
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft.
Shrug jelly bean only one way to find out BOTH of you

IM2 published, Ignore Jarhrman. He doesn't want to discuss the psychological impact of racism on blacks, but spams all day about black women abusing their children.

Dear, IM2. If I was the ONLY responsible citizen writing or talking about American moms ABUSING and MALTREATING our Nation's children, I would agree that Avery Jarhman is a total NUTCASE.

HOWEVER:

'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

Based on personal experiences, as well as observations made by my caring, RESPONSIBLE fellow citizens, I believe selfish, immature girls and women birthing children with multiple men is causing great emotional harm, as well as causing countless FATHERLESS children, teens and adults to embrace HATE and silent RESENTMENT toward their maternal caregivers.

I am curious to learn your opinion about Ms. JazzySlim's thoughts and concerns, regarding exploited, emotionally maltreated and neglected American children and teens?

Originally published on Jun 19, 2012 by jazzyslim2005

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Shit...."

ht tps://youtu.be/jt4lnbqKwCs?t=5m21s
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

IM2 published, Ignore Jarhrman.

IM2. I noticed frequently you misspell names or terms you publish on this message board.

Obviously you do this to prevent the USMB search engine from locating the lies and deceptions you choose to share here.

Peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back