Why women don't like "nice guys."

Do you actually like "nice guys"

• Total voters
I bet all the money in my bank account that Jimmy Fallon's wife is f*cking another man LOL

When you see Nice Guy, that is all Jimmy fallon

This thread still exists?

My favorite part is still the poll -- where the OP puts up a poll for women, and then votes in it himself.

I bet all the money in my bank account that Jimmy Fallon's wife is f*cking another man LOL

When you see Nice Guy, that is all Jimmy fallon

most men's wives are fucking another man or woman.

I hope you are wrong about that.

He is and he isn't. There are a small group of people who cheat because they can't stop going after the "conquest/ego fuck".

In the rest of the situations cheating is a symptom of other problems in the marriage. I kinda doubt "bad boys" have problem free marriages.

It's easy, I'm a guy who doesn't like "nice guys" either.

A "nice guy" is usually boring as fuck, can't have a conversation about anything outside popular topics, rather timid and lacking spine and usually an anti-gun progressive piece of shit. They're also known to wash the dishes for their gfs and wives while I ram their cheating gf/wife into the wall.

I haven't met a single "nice guy" that wasn't a constitution hating liberal.

When's the last time you pulled her hair and ravaged her from behind?

Are you sure your children aren't mine?

I love flirting with a "nice guy's" wife right in front of him.
PussyWhipped-1.gif
How do we know that you're not a 27 year old virgin?

I don't have all the answers...but I do know that women who had strong intelligent creative handsome fathers like me, tend to like strong inteligent men....they are the nice guys....

if you are weak and a crying baby...siding with women issues and all that shit.... that PC shit you know...

well

We don;t like those weakling insecure men ...like that:(

Explain, please.

You like men who are against women?
ScratchHead.gif

No

I respect men who are NOT afraid of women

Enough said!
I was scared shitless of my GF when I met her!!!!

And I ain't no wuss!

I don't have all the answers...but I do know that women who had strong intelligent creative handsome fathers like me, tend to like strong inteligent men....they are the nice guys....

if you are weak and a crying baby...siding with women issues and all that shit.... that PC shit you know...

well

We don;t like those weakling insecure men ...like that:(

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

OK, that's not what you said the first time but I'm good wit dat. :thup:

Yes

because there all all these castrated men....dominated by women...

sad and disgusting.

my father was NOT one of those.

Not castrated or dominated, but, I am confident enough to recognize superior intelligence and organizational skills of my GF.

What a mind, she has got shit under control.

I just amble through life.

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

OK, that's not what you said the first time but I'm good wit dat. :thup:

Yes

because there all all these castrated men....dominated by women...

sad and disgusting.

my father was NOT one of those.
Manly men who define the rules and believe in traditional family values?

Well yes, but there is nothing to define...

Men are the head of the family. men have the muscles and earn the money

That's how it was in my life

that's where strength lies for me.

I understand that, on the other hand, I don't have to do all the thinking and earning anymore!!!

My favorite part is still the poll -- where the OP puts up a poll for women, and then votes in it himself.

It wasn't for women only. Notice I started the OP with "I'm a guy, and I can't stand them either."

What's the second word in the title and the subject of the sentence?

S ... M ... H
I should have made the title and poll question.

Can women "love" nice guys.

Sure, the like nice guys, they like to use them.

It wasn't for women only. Notice I started the OP with "I'm a guy, and I can't stand them either."

What's the second word in the title and the subject of the sentence?

S ... M ... H
I should have made the title and poll question.

Can women "love" nice guys.

Sure, the like nice guys, they like to use them.

That's nice. :itsok:

Women DO like nice guys, they just go through about a half of a decade of chaos, not knowing that the nice guy IS who they really want...and in the end, it is who they truly want to be with forever and ever. (at least for the most part, with most women)

And nice guy does not mean boring in the bedroom...men are men...nice guys enjoy a good romp in the hay, along with the rest of their gender...

Women DO like nice guys, they just go through about a half of a decade of chaos, not knowing that the nice guy IS who they really want...and in the end, it is who they truly want to be with forever and ever. (at least for the most part, with most women)

And nice guy does not mean boring in the bedroom...men are men...nice guys enjoy a good romp in the hay, along with the rest of their gender...
I do not enjoy a nice romp in the hay along with the rest of my gender.

I like a romp in the hay with my GF of very opposite gender.

As a nice guy, I don't think I'm boring in the bedroom either.

Our kitties sure seem entertained!

My wife thinks I'm a nice guy, but I'll have to tell her when I get home that she's wrong. I can't be a nice guy because the OP says nice guys are "boring as fuck, can't have a conversation about anything outside popular topics, rather timid and lacking spine and usually an anti-gun progressive piece of shit. They're also known to wash the dishes for their gfs and wives while I ram their cheating gf/wife into the wall."

Though, I do cook but that's because no one can cook better than I can.

There's a difference between a "nice guy" and a "good guy."
I've known some nice guys that really were sleazeballs.
Me too. Nice to your face. Sleezeballs behind your back.

translation from womanese guys; "women like to have sex with badboys who treat them like shit", then settle down with a pushover male who makes good money and a good father, only to divorce him 5 to 10 years later and take everything. Keep in mind 90% of these "women" get knocked up by a badboy before they re-marry or get married. Not to mention shes older, not good looking and has put on 40 pounds.". SHORT VERSION- she wants to have her cake and eat it too.

translation from womanese guys; "women like to have sex with badboys who treat them like shit", then settle down with a pushover male who makes good money and a good father, only to divorce him 5 to 10 years later and take everything. Keep in mind 90% of these "women" get knocked up by a badboy before they re-marry or get married. Not to mention shes older, not good looking and has put on 40 pounds.". SHORT VERSION- she wants to have her cake and eat it too.
That's your translation, not mine! :eek:

Sounds like you are talking about men, who want the hot babe that slept with the football team, only to marry the 'nice girl' down the street, who he then divorces 10-20 years down the road, (for his hot babe secretary 15 years younger than him) after his nice girl wifey, waited on him hand and foot and bore his 3 children....

There are 'stories' from both men and women of their ''bad'' experiences that could enlighten us all on how ''terrible'' the 'other'' gender is....

What you are missing, is....if you don't succeed in finding your soul mate, or have gone through one of these horrible relationships, try try again...I believe God has a soul mate for everyone...somewhere, out there...maybe right before your blinded eyes...

Forum List

Back