Why women don't like "nice guys."

Do you actually like "nice guys"

• Total voters
I don't have all the answers...but I do know that women who had strong intelligent creative handsome fathers like me, tend to like strong inteligent men....they are the nice guys....

if you are weak and a crying baby...siding with women issues and all that shit.... that PC shit you know...

well

We don;t like those weakling insecure men ...like that:(

Explain, please.

You like men who are against women's issues?
ScratchHead.gif

What's the point then?

I don't have all the answers...but I do know that women who had strong intelligent creative handsome fathers like me, tend to like strong inteligent men....they are the nice guys....

if you are weak and a crying baby...siding with women issues and all that shit.... that PC shit you know...

well

Explain, please.

You like men who are against women?
ScratchHead.gif

No

I respect men who are NOT afraid of women

Enough said!

well

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

OK, that's not what you said the first time but I'm good wit dat. :thup:

well

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

Yes

because there all all these castrated men....dominated by women...

sad and disgusting.

my father was NOT one of those.

well

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

Yes

sad and disgusting.

Manly men who define the rules and believe in traditional family values?

well

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

Yes

sad and disgusting.

Well yes, but there is nothing to define...

Men are the head of the family. men have the muscles and earn the money

That's how it was in my life

that's where strength lies for me.

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

Yes

sad and disgusting.

The lack of traditional family values has destroyed our society.

well

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

I'm not afraid of women. I love being controlled and tied up by them. I just hate it when they steal my wallet afterwords. I pay well. I just don't understand...

No

Enough said!

Yes

sad and disgusting.

No. Men don't know their identities and either do women. It's starts with our individual selves first then that will impact the relationships we have in the future. Solve that you solve a relationship.

well

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

I'm not afraid of women. I love being controlled and tied up by them. I just hate it when they steal my wallet afterwords. I pay well. I just don't understand...

Not talking about sad .... prostitutes or drug addicts who need money here Heaven forbid

I am talking about brains

mind

if you please

Yes

sad and disgusting.

No. Men don't know their identities and either do women. It's starts with our individual selves first then that will impact the relationships we have in the future. Solve that you solve a relationship.
WTF are you talking about?

well

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

Not talking about sad .... prostitutes or drug addicts who need money here Heaven forbbid

mind

if you please
He is a virgin that knows nothing about relationships. I don't think he has ever had a girlfriend. He isn't man enough. He is too busy lying about his success and writing unintelligible posts.

well

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

Not talking about sad .... prostitutes or drug addicts who need money here Heaven forbid

mind

if you please

I have those too. Why do you think the older women turn to me for help?

Yes

sad and disgusting.

WTF are you talking about?

Ladies and gentleman this poster above will never sustain a relationship. The woman will dump him before he can dump her.

well

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

mind

if you please

Respectfully

I don't know....

I don't know anything about the why..or the whats...

I will go now

good night!

Explain, please.

ScratchHead.gif

No

Enough said!

mind

if you please

Respectfully

I don't know....

I don't know anything about the why..or the whats...

I will go now

good night!

I will take over for you. Clearly these so called men don't know the history of how men came to be and why we are so disfunctional today. Then the next series I will talk about the same with Women.

"Nice guys" tend to take less risks and are less daring, they tend to avoid danger, they tend to subserviently obey the Law, they aren't usually into BDSM and rough sex (some exceptions of course), they are overly "normal", they tend to be pussies in a street fight and lacking in street smarts, they usually possess that herd mentality and tend to follow rather than lead, and are usually just far more boring than the "bad boys".

But they got their perks. As friends, or when it comes to business.

But sexually and romantically? With some exceptions, I usually prefer the bad boys, lol... its just in my Nature.

Hook me up with that Almost Ten, not that Almost Five lmao...

Last edited:
It's easy, I'm a guy who doesn't like "nice guys" either.

A "nice guy" is usually boring as fuck, can't have a conversation about anything outside popular topics, rather timid and lacking spine and usually an anti-gun progressive piece of shit. They're also known to wash the dishes for their gfs and wives while I ram their cheating gf/wife into the wall.

I haven't met a single "nice guy" that wasn't a constitution hating liberal.

When's the last time you pulled her hair and ravaged her from behind?

Are you sure your children aren't mine?

I love flirting with a "nice guy's" wife right in front of him.

PussyWhipped-1.gif

What people don't get about us nice guys (like someone who bakes cookies and cupcakes for our apartment building hehe) is we're only acting nice. But ever notice how the ones who go off are always described as quiet and inoffensive prior? They're the 'nice guys.' A bad boy is overt and obvious and acting the part, but everything they can be is already known. Want tension and excitement, get with a nice guy. You never know what'll set us off. :)

So many men can't differentiate being a decent person from being a complete pansy.
Then again others can't differentiate being a man from just being a complete prick.

Forum List

Back