Why women don't like "nice guys."

Do you actually like "nice guys"

• Total voters
I don't get it...what woman would want to brag that her guy isn't nice??:dunno: After many years with a jerk, I very much appreciate being with someone who has good manners...of course there is much more to him than being "nice". He's also intelligent, funny, handsome, romantic...and I should probably stop there.:D

Oh, so after all your good youthful years were spent with a badboy, you found a desperate beta to care for you (and whatever baggage you had) just before you hit the wall.

Sounds like a typical case of Babies Rabies.

Why didn't you spend all those youthful years with a "nice guy" ???

Hey don't worry though, betas get what they deserve. I'm into slender cougars (under 45), so if you're on Long Island let me know.

Good years behind me??:lol: I married my HS sweetheart and was committed to my marriage and family. I have 2 of the most amazing children, so there are no regrets. Men with an attitude like you, who assume that I'd have "baggage", get off on taking advantage of people...and apparently assume that others share your juvenile perspective. Good luck, chief.:D

unfortunately not all men are aware of how foolish they are

I think the OP doesnt understand a woman wants a man that can satisfy her in her different moods. The perfect man is a nice guy, someone inherently good and courteous. When she gets horny she wants her man to become a beast. When she wants to be made love to she wants someone caring with attention to detail. When she wants to dance someone that likes to have fun. When she feels insecure someone to protect her and listen to her. An asshole may only have one or none of those attributes

Different moods? lol. Every time she changes her mask it's to manipulate you. You're a puppet.

The perfect man is one who neither abuses his wife/gf physically or verbally, and provides for her and the family and protects her and the family from harm.

When she gets horny? You make her horny when you're horny, you don't wait for her to get horny. It sounds like she's controlling your behavior by withholding sex.

When she wants to make love she wants you to ravage her.

She shouldn't be asking you to dance, you should asking her to dance.

When she feels insecure it's because you failed to make her feel secure. A man is proactively protective of his family.

He provides for her, protects her, but doesn't do the dishes, right?

If you are claiming you make her horny and don't wait for her to be horny, you are lying or a virgin. lol Now, you can do things that will encourage her libido, but the idea that you MAKE her horny is laughable.

Sometimes a woman wants to be ravaged. Sometimes she wants to be made love to. And sometimes she wants to ravage her man. Sounds like you can only provide one of those.

Whoever wants to dance first asks the other.

Her feeling insecure is not about safety. It is about knowing she is cherished, loved, respected, and seen as more than a hole to fuck and someone to clean.

You should paternity test your children.

I think the OP doesnt understand a woman wants a man that can satisfy her in her different moods. The perfect man is a nice guy, someone inherently good and courteous. When she gets horny she wants her man to become a beast. When she wants to be made love to she wants someone caring with attention to detail. When she wants to dance someone that likes to have fun. When she feels insecure someone to protect her and listen to her. An asshole may only have one or none of those attributes

Different moods? lol. Every time she changes her mask it's to manipulate you. You're a puppet.

The perfect man is one who neither abuses his wife/gf physically or verbally, and provides for her and the family and protects her and the family from harm.

When she gets horny? You make her horny when you're horny, you don't wait for her to get horny. It sounds like she's controlling your behavior by withholding sex.

When she feels insecure it's because you failed to make her feel secure. A man is proactively protective of his family.

If you are claiming you make her horny and don't wait for her to be horny, you are lying or a virgin. lol Now, you can do things that will encourage her libido, but the idea that you MAKE her horny is laughable.

Sometimes a woman wants to be ravaged. Sometimes she wants to be made love to. And sometimes she wants to ravage her man. Sounds like you can only provide one of those.

Her feeling insecure is not about safety. It is about knowing she is cherished, loved, respected, and seen as more than a hole to fuck and someone to clean.

You probably should paternity test yours. Back in the day I met many unsatisfied wives married to clueless guys like you. :laugh:

All bravado aside, it sounds like there is some history behind your attitude...I'll bet once upon a time you considered yourself to be a nice guy. A woman, who owned your heart, broke it...perhaps by sleeping with your buddy, who was the stereotypical bad boy. Now you want to see yourself as the guy who is always in control in order to shield yourself from future heartache. No need to confirm or deny it.;)

All bravado aside, it sounds like there is some history behind your attitude...I'll bet once upon a time you considered yourself to be a nice guy. A woman, who owned your heart, broke it...perhaps by sleeping with your buddy, who was the stereotypical bad boy. Now you want to see yourself as the guy who is always in control in order to shield yourself from future heartache. No need to confirm or deny it.;)
Bingo.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Unfortunately it took me four relationships of the same old shit to realize there was something wrong. I repeated the history three more times.

I don't deny it. But I learned.

Now I'm happy. Now I'm the buddy you mentioned...

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Unfortunately it took me four relationships of the same old shit to realize there was something wrong. I repeated the history three more times.

You say happy, I say bitter...that woman is still controlling you to this day, even if you can't see it.

You attract what you are. You sound like you started off misguided and got worse.

You say happy, I say bitter...that woman is still controlling you to this day, even if you can't see it.
I think you're mad I exposed your Babies Rabies scam on your man.

I think you're mad I exposed your Babies Rabies scam on your man.

You say mad, I say amused.:D Sweetie, the only thing you're exposing is your ass.:tongue:

Really? That is the best answer you have? To make the suggestion that a woman you never met cheated on her man 29 years ago because he wasn't trying to impress her by trying to look like a badass??

LMAO!!

You probably should paternity test yours. Back in the day I met many unsatisfied wives married to clueless guys like you. :laugh:

And you satisfied them because you aren't a nice guy? lol

The OP clearly has issues. I am respectful and "nice" to women. I stop being nice and respectful when they do.....but not before. :)

Women want men....not emotional cripples....not boys....and not assholes.

Yes, men can get shit on in relationships. But it does mean every other woman on planet Earth is a bitch. Grow the fuck up. :D

The OP clearly has issues. I am respectful and "nice" to women. I stop being nice and respectful when they do.....but not before. :)

That's means you're a "good guy" not a "nice guy" who was used as a doormat.

I know plenty of "good guys" at the gun range. I don't know any "nice guys" at the gun range.

I've noticed that all gun hating men (aside from alpha male politicians who are protected by lots of men with guns) are doormats for their wife.

There is an online culture of TLF (True Forced Loneliness) losers who either can't get a woman or get insanely abused by a woman. They always seem to be Marxist and anti-gun.

I've never met a TFL at the gun range.

If you want my definition of a nice guy, I can give you a negative definition:

I've never met a "nice guy" at a gun range.

2ltr.jpg

^^^^^^^^^
Gun range guy.

I know plenty of "good guys" at the gun range. I don't know any "nice guys" at the gun range.

I've noticed that all gun hating men (aside from alpha male politicians who are protected by lots of men with guns) are doormats for their wife.

There is an online culture of TLF (True Forced Loneliness) losers who either can't get a woman or get insanely abused by a woman. They always seem to be Marxist and anti-gun.

I own a Smith & Wesson .41 calibur magnum.....among others...does that count. :)

We still haven't hear your definition of a "nice guy". I have said before, I am a nice guy. I have been called a nice guy by numerous people. I see that as a good thing. But somehow you think being nice is a bad thing. You think it somehow equates to being a wimp. Or that it makes you less than all those assholes who think they are such badasses. You are absolutely wrong.

Your judgement on what women like is based on teenagers. Real women want real men. And real men don't have to prove anything. We are nice because we choose to be and because it makes the world a better place to live. But if you think we aren't at the gun ranges, aren't keeping our women happy, and aren't more than you can handle, you are delusional.

I am sitting here having a drink and thinking about how misguided the OP is. So I thought I would provide a little education from an old nice guy to a youngster who thinks being a "badboy" is the way to go.

Now you talk about how women want the bad boys. No doubt there are some who do. You talk about screwing women who were married to nice guys. Personally, I don't see that as something to brag about, but to each their own.

But there are things the nice guys get that you bad boys never do. Yeah, you get laid. But lots of guys get laid. But a women never really trusts a bad boy. That means you don't get much besides some pussy.

You never get that great sex that comes when you have a real connection. You get the one-night stands. I've had both. I can tell you that there is no comparison. You find a woman that you love and there are places she can take you that no one-nighter comes close to. You stick around long enough to learn what makes her click and for her to learn what makes you click. You get her to open up and you open up to her, and the things that go on become so much more than just getting laid that there should be an entirely new name for it.

Is there a chance that she will break your heart? Yep. And it hurts like a motherfucker, no doubt about it. But all this talk about being a real man? A real man (or a nice guy) doesn't make every other woman pay for that. And a real man doesn't quit because he got hurt. A real man knows there are women with far more to offer than just a few rolls in the hay. A nice guy gets that. The bad boy doesn't. Because a woman may want the excitement of the bad boy every now and then. But she saves the best of herself for the nice guys. Because they won't make her pay for every woman who broke his heart.

You talked about getting your heart broken, so you won't risk it again. The women who want the bad boys are the same way. It makes for a shallow person on both sides. Whether the men do dishes or go to the shooting range doesn't matter at all. That is window dressing, at best.

The toughest man I ever knew was also a softie when it came to his woman. He adored that woman like nobody's business. He had no problem doing dishes and changing diapers. He was the nicest guy you ever wanted to meet when he was home, and especially when he was with her. Now when he was on duty, he was all business. I used to shoot with him at the range at Little Creek Naval base. He was enough of a nice guy that he would always help the novice shooters. Took time out of his own shooting to help them learn and get better. And he was good at it. He didn't need to brag or prove anything.

No, the bad boys will always be boys. Yeah, the broken women will fuck them and the real women will occasionally fuck them. But they don't get much except time alone. They don't ever get what really matters.

Forum List

Back