Why women don't like "nice guys."

Do you actually like "nice guys"

• Total voters
It's easy, I'm a guy who doesn't like "nice guys" either.

A "nice guy" is usually boring as fuck, can't have a conversation about anything outside popular topics, rather timid and lacking spine and usually an anti-gun progressive piece of shit. They're also known to wash the dishes for their gfs and wives while I ram their cheating gf/wife into the wall.

I haven't met a single "nice guy" that wasn't a constitution hating liberal.

When's the last time you pulled her hair and ravaged her from behind?

Are you sure your children aren't mine?

I love flirting with a "nice guy's" wife right in front of him.

I don't get it...what woman would want to brag that her guy isn't nice??:dunno: After many years with a jerk, I very much appreciate being with someone who has good manners...of course there is much more to him than being "nice". He's also intelligent, funny, handsome, romantic...and I should probably stop there.:D
See multi faceted.

I don't get it...what woman would want to brag that her guy isn't nice??:dunno: After many years with a jerk, I very much appreciate being with someone who has good manners...of course there is much more to him than being "nice". He's also intelligent, funny, handsome, romantic...and I should probably stop there.:D

Oh, so after all your good youthful years were spent with a badboy, you found a desperate beta to care for you (and whatever baggage you had) just before you hit the wall.

Sounds like a typical case of Babies Rabies.

Why didn't you spend all those youthful years with a "nice guy" ???

Hey don't worry though, betas get what they deserve. I'm into slender cougars (under 45), so if you're on Long Island let me know.

I think the OP is basing his claims on what he experienced in high school. The reality of adult life is much different. As women mature they have less and less use for the "bad guys".

Oh, so after all your good youthful years were spent with a badboy, you found a desperate beta to care for you (and whatever baggage you had) just before you hit the wall.

Most women over the age of 25 or 30 (and many below that) have no time for a "bad boy" type.

Oh, and if you are being a "bad boy" just to impress the girls, you are the worst kind of pussywhipped there is.

I think the OP is basing his claims on what he experienced in high school. The reality of adult life is much different. As women mature they have less and less use for the "bad guys".

The key word in your post is "use." Not love or attraction.

This is why those married sucker betas only get sex once a month (if they're lucky).

Fret not, until they've hit the second wall, they're still getting their holes plugged by a man they are still attracted to, whether you know or not.

It's easy, I'm a guy who doesn't like "nice guys" either.

A "nice guy" is usually boring as fuck, can't have a conversation about anything outside popular topics, rather timid and lacking spine and usually an anti-gun progressive piece of shit. They're also known to wash the dishes for their gfs and wives while I ram their cheating gf/wife into the wall.

I haven't met a single "nice guy" that wasn't a constitution hating liberal.

When's the last time you pulled her hair and ravaged her from behind?

Are you sure your children aren't mine?

I love flirting with a "nice guy's" wife right in front of him.

By funny, do you mean funny looking? 'Cuz if you do, then I meet one of your criteria.

Woohoo!

I think the OP doesnt understand a woman wants a man that can satisfy her in her different moods. The perfect man is a nice guy, someone inherently good and courteous. When she gets horny she wants her man to become a beast. When she wants to be made love to she wants someone caring with attention to detail. When she wants to dance someone that likes to have fun. When she feels insecure someone to protect her and listen to her. An asshole may only have one or none of those attributes

Hey don't worry though, betas get what they deserve. I'm into slender cougars (under 45), so if you're on Long Island let me know.

Good years behind me??:lol: I married my HS sweetheart and was committed to my marriage and family. I have 2 of the most amazing children, so there are no regrets. Men with an attitude like you, who assume that I'd have "baggage", get off on taking advantage of people...and apparently assume that others share your juvenile perspective. Good luck, chief.:D

Good years behind me??:lol: I married my HS sweetheart and was committed to my marriage and family. I have 2 of the most amazing children, so there are no regrets. Men with an attitude like you, who assume that I'd have "baggage", get off on taking advantage of people...and apparently assume that others share your juvenile perspective. Good luck, chief.:D

He is still a little boy in the mind and not in a good way.

I think the OP doesnt understand a woman wants a man that can satisfy her in her different moods. The perfect man is a nice guy, someone inherently good and courteous. When she gets horny she wants her man to become a beast. When she wants to be made love to she wants someone caring with attention to detail. When she wants to dance someone that likes to have fun. When she feels insecure someone to protect her and listen to her. An asshole may only have one or none of those attributes

Different moods? lol. Every time she changes her mask it's to manipulate you. You're a puppet.

The perfect man is one who neither abuses his wife/gf physically or verbally, and provides for her and the family and protects her and the family from harm.

When she gets horny? You make her horny when you're horny, you don't wait for her to get horny. It sounds like she's controlling your behavior by withholding sex.

When she wants to make love she wants you to ravage her.

She shouldn't be asking you to dance, you should asking her to dance.

When she feels insecure it's because you failed to make her feel secure. A man is proactively protective of his family.

Nuclear Nice Guy Detected!!!

The key word in your post is "use." Not love or attraction.

This is why those married sucker betas only get sex once a month (if they're lucky).

Fret not, until they've hit the second wall, they're still getting their holes plugged by a man they are still attracted to, whether you know or not.

LMAO!! Trust me, no bad guy wannabe has plugged any woman I have been with. The woman I have been with prefer a man who is who he is. Not one that pretends to be bad just to try and get laid. lol

And if you want to go thru life without a real relationship, go for it. It is cliche as hell, but feel free to live that life.

I prefer something with a bit more substance.

If you want my definition of a nice guy, I can give you a negative definition:

I've never met a "nice guy" at a gun range.

you should go practice more often then.

Then you haven't been to many of the gun ranges I have been to. Most of my shooting buddies are nice guys.

But then, you use the term as derogatory, so I doubt your would recognize the reality of a nice guy anyway.

Different moods? lol. Every time she changes her mask it's to manipulate you. You're a puppet.

The perfect man is one who neither abuses his wife/gf physically or verbally, and provides for her and the family and protects her and the family from harm.

When she gets horny? You make her horny when you're horny, you don't wait for her to get horny. It sounds like she's controlling your behavior by withholding sex.

When she feels insecure it's because you failed to make her feel secure. A man is proactively protective of his family.

Nuclear Nice Guy Detected!!!

Bad relationships huh?
laugh.gif

Women have mood swings more often than men. Has nothing to do with manipulation.

Yes when she gets horny. If you know what you are doing she will get horny way more often than you will.

Women feel insecure for reasons that have nothing to do with men.

You are a first class idiot!

He provides for her, protects her, but doesn't do the dishes, right?

If you are claiming you make her horny and don't wait for her to be horny, you are lying or a virgin. lol Now, you can do things that will encourage her libido, but the idea that you MAKE her horny is laughable.

Sometimes a woman wants to be ravaged. Sometimes she wants to be made love to. And sometimes she wants to ravage her man. Sounds like you can only provide one of those.

Whoever wants to dance first asks the other.

Her feeling insecure is not about safety. It is about knowing she is cherished, loved, respected, and seen as more than a hole to fuck and someone to clean.

Forum List

Back