Why won’t Hillary go away?

In a nutshell this is why she won't go away.
Funny-Hillary-Clinton-Jokes.jpg

she is hogging up the spotlight once again and sucking the oxygen out of the political season.

No one cares what you think, you irrelevant loser. Go away.

Nice sentiments, bitch.

Democrats civil? Gang rape?

Eff you.

Hillary Clinton: You 'cannot be civil' with Republicans, Democrats need to be 'tougher'

Because you people will not stop talking about her

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How do you not talk about people who are constantly in the news?

I do it all the time, when was the last thread or time I talked about her?

If people would stop giving her the attention she craves, she would go away.

she is hogging up the spotlight once again and sucking the oxygen out of the political season.

Nice sentiments, bitch.

Eff you.

Hillary Clinton: You 'cannot be civil' with Republicans, Democrats need to be 'tougher'

Because you people will not stop talking about her

How do you not talk about people who are constantly in the news?

I do it all the time, when was the last thread or time I talked about her?

If people would stop giving her the attention she craves, she would go away.

You are just kidding yourself if you believe that. There is a reason she's not going away and it's not because of how much attention is paid to her by the right.

The Clinton's became multi-millionaires thanks to politics. You don't blame the left-wing MSM for her not going away, you blame those on the right that criticize her instead.

Nice sentiments, bitch.

Eff you.

Nice sentiments, bitch.

Eff you.

What is your insane obsession with Hillary Clinton? Why do you care what she says or does? Are you living in a Hillary Clinton 24/7 soap box opera up there in your empty elevator?

You people are like Pavlog's dogs. Just the mention of her name sends you into an hysterical frenzy--you come a running, barking, growling and foaming at the mouths. It works everytime--:auiqs.jpg: It's no wonder that your right wing talk show hosts will mention her name within the 1st 10 minutes of their programs, just to keep you awake. You've been trained well.

ivan-pavlov-caricature-science-photo-library.jpg

Woof woof--Hillary Clinton's name was mentioned---:abgg2q.jpg:

Because she has an ego the size of Texas.

She lost in 2016 and can't stand it.

She'll run again in 2020 only to lose to Trump once again.

Woman is an egotistical moron.

Nice sentiments, bitch.

Eff you.

Nice sentiments, bitch.

Eff you.

What is your insane obsession with Hillary Clinton? Why do you care what she says or does? Are you living in a Hillary Clinton 24/7 soap box opera up there in your empty elevator?

You people are like Pavlog's dogs. Just the mention of her name sends you into an hysterical frenzy--you come a running, barking, growling and foaming at the mouths. It works everytime--:auiqs.jpg: It's no wonder that your right wing talk show hosts will mention her name within the 1st 10 minutes of their programs, just to keep you awake. You've been trained well.

She is living in all their heads rent free that is for sure

The king of egotistical morons resides in the WH now Needs his ass kissed every day and republicans oblige.

Nice sentiments, bitch.

Eff you.

Nice sentiments, bitch.

Eff you.

Well if you put out an ad in the paper, somebody is going to answer it.

The Clintons draw attention to themselves, and when we comment on it, they are living in our heads rent free. In the meantime, your precious MSM will write stories about what kind of shoes Trump’s wife wears or if he held her hand.

I know you leftists would love us to ignore the Clintons because they are an embarrassment to your party. But let’s face it, it’s just too much fun.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
I am glad she won't shut up, and she is going on yet another "TOUR", this time with Bill. The more she bashes Trump, and much of America as Deplorables, the more she reinforces that we made the right choice in electing Trump.

You're talking about ego with Trump, who's head couldn't fit in a bus.

She's not going to run in 2020.

And if Trump survive's his first term, highly doubtful, Republicans will primary him in 2020. No doubt about it. He's not going to have a second term.

You people are clearly suffering from OHCDS (obsessive Hillary Clinton Derangement syndrome)

1. You talk about ego with Trump--who has a head that couldn't fit into a bus.

2. It's highly unlikely that Trump will make it through his first term and if he did Republicans would primary him for 2020. They have no intentions of running Trump in 2020. There will be no second term for Trump.

This video will explain it to you.

image038-4.jpg

Mueller has accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury indictments and 100's of criminal charges, and each one gets closer to Trump.

3. Hillary Clinton is not going to run in 2020--but that doesn't mean she quits the party and stops working for it. She will always be a powerhouse in the DNC and she will promote other Democrat candidates..

You may want to take a lot at what's coming in 3 more weeks. You have actually destroyed the Republican party by electing this Ass Clown.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Well the country is doing great and thats all I care about.

If you think I give a shit about the Republican party then you are sadly mistaken.

In 3 weeks you are the one who will be taking a look at whats coming.

Enjoy the trip in your leaky blue boat.

Forum List

Back