Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

He seems to be hiding something. Why all the secrecy on what they told the judge to get the search warrant?

Given the track record of the FBI lying to courts one would think he would be more transparent

Democrats want zero transparency. That way they can make up all the lies they want to and the MSM will spread their manure for them. It's what the been doing for years.

Just admit it. You want the names of everyone involved right now, so your can harrass them and their families.

Especially their families.
ya turnabout and fair play could really get ugly
How many republican's have had their homes invaded by the biden's jack booted thugs.

Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?​

Because Garland is a corrupt little criminal, and this is all political bs.

Oh good, another one...

Prove the DoJ "judge shopped"...
This is a big thing on FOX right now: To take the attention off of what Trump did, they're making a big evil conspiracy out of the legal search.

What happens if the NY, GA, and Jan 6 cases start coming to fruition? We ain't seen NOTHIN' yet.

And the pump is primed -- the rubes would look at every legal charge as a fraud and a conspiracy. The Rule of Law is breaking down right in front of us, with the misguided, manipulated rubes who think they're protecting it, pulling it down.

This is a big thing on FOX right now: To take the attention off of what Trump did, they're making a big evil conspiracy out of the legal search.

What happens if the NY, GA, and Jan 6 cases start coming to fruition? We ain't seen NOTHIN' yet.

And the pump is primed -- the rubes would look at every legal charge as a fraud and a conspiracy. The Rule of Law is breaking down right in front of us, with the misguided, manipulated rubes who think they're protecting it, pulling it down.

What I can't figure out is why they still believe the shit they believe even after they realize they can't prove it?

This is the first time a hack AG has invaded the home of the most likely next opponent of his boss, Simp.

Perhaps you have heard this described as “unprecedented”. Big word, look it up.

He would not be the next boss as each POTUS always brings in their own AG.

In the end this is just a case like any other case, Trump is not special, Trump is not above the law, he is just a private citizen like you and I

What I can't figure out is why they still believe the shit they believe even after they realize they can't prove it?

“A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points.
— Neil deGrasse Tyson

The Trump cult losers have lost it for good this time.

I understand why. Reality is too painful for them, so they've retreated into a kook alternate reality, a cult SafeSpace, where those awful liberals won't trigger them with facts and logic.

We all hope they're happy there. We also hope that they understand how none of their faked stories will have any effect on reality.

We especially want them to understand that if they commit any crimes, their propaganda won't save them. They'll go to jail along with all their other traitor pals.

Well, that question, and everything surrounding it, will be studied by psychologists and sociologists for a LONG time.

They have bought into the whole narrative at far beyond a political level. This is a deep, personal, emotional attachment. Obviously these people have been manipulated by voices they have chosen to trust, and this won't be fixed from the outside. This will have to come from their world. Do you seen any of that? I don't.

Do you think AG Garland will show America the affidavit that got that "take anything you want" warrant from his pet judge, Winger?

I'm guessing no which means Garland doesn't want us to get a look at how this all went down!

The Warrant said no such thing
It specified what they were looking for and where they could look

The suspicions that led to the warrant proved to be true

Well, that question, and everything surrounding it, will be studied by psychologists and sociologists for a LONG time.

They have bought into the whole narrative at far beyond a political level. This is a deep, personal, emotional attachment. Obviously these people have been manipulated by voices they have chosen to trust, and this won't be fixed from the outside. This will have to come from their world. Do you seen any of that? I don't.

Or, FISA warrants. Mac.

Take that to your psychologist and cry about it.

When are Republicans going to look at Trumps antics and say…..Enough!

When when will they tire of covering for him, when will they tire of embracing his lies and fantasies?

When will they tire of trading their personal integrity in order to worship Trump?

The answer appears NEVER

When are Republicans going to look at Trumps antics and say…..Enough!
When when will they tire of covering for him, when will they tire of embracing his lies and fantasies?
When will they tire of trading their personal integrity in order to worship Trump?
The answer appears NEVER
And yet, it has to happen at some level. It doesn't have to be a majority of them. Just enough brave and honest souls to stand up.

But look at this dangerous, authoritarian environment. They'd not just be risking their beloved cushy gubmit jobs, they'd be putting their lives and the lives of their families at clear risk.

Forum List

Back