Why Work?

Is this ridiculous or what?

• Total voters
Plenty of them since there are many educated people that do very well financially. They're the ones you demand offset financially the bad results of poor choices people make to quit school.

If someone quits school, why should anyone but the person making the choice to quit be blamed?
You're not living in the real world if you think if everyone got a decent education they would all have jobs and successful lives -- in the reality of today's world. The jobs aren't there.

You're still only out to attack people for choices they've made as if life is that simple. It's not and you are proof of it.

There's plenty of jobs out there, it's just that Americans won't take them. They are too consumed with their Obama phone and SNAP's cards.

Give links to Job Openings that aren't months or years old.
Ghost Jobs designed as artillery to open the gates to more Indians.
Hell, we won't even bring in the best from Europe anymore.
Industrial Projects Report Magazine: The Construction Job Hotsheet

Construction jobs report........I've used that in the past to get jobs not only at home, but across the country.....when times got hard............You get off of your ass and go to where the work is..........................The office is your gang box at a construction site....................Not at the break room.................

Industrial Tradesman

Similar jobs sheet................nation wide............Steel Toe boots, tool box...............jobs...............

I'm not paying for any subscription to let you see it...............that is your choice.

That's what I love about the Party of Family Values...Leave your family for six months out of the year to earn a living.
What I'm talking about is White Collar Job Listings that are really meant to increase Business Visas.
Does the US have Business Visas for Construction? I doubt it.
I've been at home now for well over a decade.......................

I went to the road to make a living at times before that..............................Made a lot of money too.................
Could do it again............if I had to...................

If jobs dry here I'll do it.................or I could go with the OP.................WHY WORK?

You're not living in the real world if you think if everyone got a decent education they would all have jobs and successful lives -- in the reality of today's world. The jobs aren't there.

You're still only out to attack people for choices they've made as if life is that simple. It's not and you are proof of it.

There's plenty of jobs out there, it's just that Americans won't take them. They are too consumed with their Obama phone and SNAP's cards.

Construction jobs report........I've used that in the past to get jobs not only at home, but across the country.....when times got hard............You get off of your ass and go to where the work is..........................The office is your gang box at a construction site....................Not at the break room.................

Industrial Tradesman

Similar jobs sheet................nation wide............Steel Toe boots, tool box...............jobs...............

I'm not paying for any subscription to let you see it...............that is your choice.

That's what I love about the Party of Family Values...Leave your family for six months out of the year to earn a living.
What I'm talking about is White Collar Job Listings that are really meant to increase Business Visas.

I went to the road to make a living at times before that..............................Made a lot of money too.................

If jobs dry here I'll do it.................or I could go with the OP.................WHY WORK?

I'll repeat my question...
Are there Business Visas for Construction?
Is the Industry protected by Associations or Unions?

Industrial Tradesman

Your original question was White Collar................Construction is BLUE COLLAR.................

Are business Visa's for construction..........don't know and don't really care............as I've seen plenty of Illegals working...............who needs a dang visa under that..............One job, I'm sure it will piss you off...............fire at the Chemical plant......small one................everyone mustered up.......................

Someone yelled INS............and a couple of dozen Mexicans hauled ass and started jumping the fence...........I laughed my ass off.

Unions in Construction................yep.............and in some occasions they are required to be hired even where I work at..........They took one of our jobs because of the rules..............am I mad at them........Nope...........as they aren't bad people............pretty good people anyway............we had to go in and do the controls for them as they didn't want any part of it.

Plenty of them since there are many educated people that do very well financially. They're the ones you demand offset financially the bad results of poor choices people make to quit school.

If someone quits school, why should anyone but the person making the choice to quit be blamed?

you're only "out to" pander to people who made bad choices, not because you or your Party give a shit about them, but because you want their vote. Your Party wants and HAS CREATED MORE OF THEM TO "HELP". It really is that simple, your "solutions" for people that made some poor choices isnt about helping them as much as it is about power.

Is that why we need more Business Visas to replace Engineers who possess PhDs?
Face it, you LOVE slave labor.

YAWN

are foreign workers doing the work of engineers with PHDs making slave wages??

my god what an emotional retard!

Yes; and they're not doing a very good job at it.
Look up where Bloomberg, AT&T, IBM, Oracle, etc... are now operating from.
You're so ignorant, I can't...WAIT!
You're a Conservative! Of course you know nothing!

good one retard. show me where people are doing engineering level work, poorly or correctly, for "slave wages" in the USA you idiot. You WERE talking about HERE when you mentioned the visas right moron? so who is doing ANY kind of work for slave wages here, let alone engineering work?

Industrial Tradesman

Your original question was White Collar................Construction is BLUE COLLAR.................

Are business Visa's for construction..........don't know and don't really care............as I've seen plenty of Illegals working...............who needs a dang visa under that..............One job, I'm sure it will piss you off...............fire at the Chemical plant......small one................everyone mustered up.......................

Someone yelled INS............and a couple of dozen Mexicans hauled ass and started jumping the fence...........I laughed my ass off.

Unions in Construction................yep.............and in some occasions they are required to be hired even where I work at..........They took one of our jobs because of the rules..............am I mad at them........Nope...........as they aren't bad people............pretty good people anyway............we had to go in and do the controls for them as they didn't want any part of it.

he's a complete idiot chasing his tail and throwing everything at the wall trying to see what sticks

you're only "out to" pander to people who made bad choices, not because you or your Party give a shit about them, but because you want their vote. Your Party wants and HAS CREATED MORE OF THEM TO "HELP". It really is that simple, your "solutions" for people that made some poor choices isnt about helping them as much as it is about power.

YAWN

good one retard. show me where people are doing engineering level work, poorly or correctly, for "slave wages" in the USA you idiot. You WERE talking about HERE when you mentioned the visas right moron? so who is doing ANY kind of work for slave wages here, let alone engineering work?

Talk about morons...
HP, Dell, Bloomberg, AT&T, Microsoft, Oracle, Most of Wall Street, Facebook, Google.
Oh, you thought these MNCs only dealt with software?
No, hardware also and firmware; you know, the software tied to the hardware.

And try reading some ACTUAL Business Visa categories that include Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
And just wait until we import 160,000 of them a year in each of those categories.
And yes, they work for $15.00/hour; a fact I've known about LONG before Trump started talking about it with no one contradicting him; even FoxNews doesn't say he's lying.

Industrial Tradesman

he's a complete idiot chasing his tail and throwing everything at the wall trying to see what sticks

No, you're just another asshole living off of your inflated Portfolio.
What WILL you do when Americans get their jobs back?

YAWN

Talk about morons...
HP, Dell, Bloomberg, AT&T, Microsoft, Oracle, Most of Wall Street, Facebook, Google.

And try reading some ACTUAL Business Visa categories that include Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
And just wait until we import 160,000 of them a year in each of those categories.
And yes, they work for $15.00/hour; a fact I've known about LONG before Trump started talking about it with no one contradicting him; even FoxNews doesn't say he's lying.

you moron. how is $15/hour "slave labor"???

Industrial Tradesman

Is that a Rorschach you just posted?
You really didn't answer the question.
You went off on a poorly constructed rant.

what should I do leftard?

what are you babbling about now?
idiot

YAWN

Talk about morons...

If you think paying for a Masters in Engineering is worth $15.00/hour, why would anybody spend years on advanced math and physics?
Answer the question without a dodge.

what should I do leftard?

what are you babbling about now?
idiot

Are you in a Blue Collar field?

millions of Americans would love to make the "slave wage" of $15/hour

mindless moron

millions of Americans would love to make the "slave wage" of $15/hour

mindless moron

I smell an unanswered question.
Are you in a Blue Collar field?
No one would pay for an education they could never pay back a loan on.

YAWN

Talk about morons...

If you think paying for a Masters in Engineering is worth $15.00/hour, why would anybody spend years on advanced math and physics?

I don't need to dodge; YOU'RE dodging. YOU SAID they were working for "slave wages", $15 an hour isn't a slave wage

keep trying..............

AND YOU ARE CONFLATING THE ONES WHO work on or assemble the hardware, with the software engineers. you made the distinction yourself a few posts ago

idiot

Talk about morons...

I don't need to dodge; YOU'RE dodging. YOU SAID they were working for "slave wages", $15 an hour isn't a slave wage

keep trying..............

My question was several postings earlier than yours and it's obvious you're a Blue Collar worker who wouldn't know shit about what goes on in White Collar America.
If $15.00/Hr isn't Slave Wages for an Advanced Degree than you're just another narcissistic, self-centered, egoistic Nazi living off of others people mental labor.

AND YOU ARE CONFLATING THE ONES WHO work on or assemble the hardware, with the software engineers. you made the distinction yourself a few posts ago

idiot

Wrongo, asshole, the Windows OS, including Video and Audio Drivers and Semaphore Interrupt software, is written by Indian Business Visas who, for the most part, don't know what the fuck they're doing.
That's why it's 10 years for MS to come up with an OS that actually works.
IBM and Oracle haven't accomplished shit since the 90s.
Financial Firms don't HAVE to do anything.
Citibank, which has been Indian since the 80s, takes over a year to make an App that can actually read a check properly.
Chase isn't much better with their App.

Apple and Google are light years ahead of them.

Or JP Morgan accidently sends you a Foreclosure Letter and you actually move out of your house and find out a year later your mortgage wasn't with JP Morgan.

If you're stupid enough not to even know who has your mortgage, you're probably too stupid to own a house in the first place.

I have had my Mortgage managed by three banks in the last 5 years.
Some people don't know who has their mortgage anymore.
And don't even try justifying what JP Morgan did.

When you're dealing with millions of people, clerical errors happen sometimes. Or are you suggesting that Morgan did this on purpose? If so, to what advantage of theirs?

Yes, my mortgages have been tossed around as well, but I always know who I'm dealing with. Hell, they send you monthly statements of your payments, how can anybody but an idiot miss that?

Forum List

Back