Why Work?

Is this ridiculous or what?

• Total voters
Not those I know who have PhDs.
They are being replaced like wildfire and most will vote for Trump.
For the second time dumbass, I'm not talking about more educated people.

It doesn't matter; I have met people with Masters Degrees and PhDs who are working at Walmart and Home Depot and you presume off the bat that these people are all hicks.
Then you must be able to provide a list of names.

A link to people I have met? Are you high?
In terms of Americans being replaced, try Immigration Reform Bills...
S744
HR2131
Only Corporate supported liars would request almost 2 million Business Visas a year.

You said you've met people. YOU made the claim now back it up. If you can't, it will be dismissed as nothing more than running your dumbass mouth.

Yeah, like I'm going to post names of people.
Sure, and be sued by them.
Read the Legislation I posted and you will understand the predicament.
Not that you give a shit about anyone else but your own greedy, egoistic ass.

We are stringing our platitudes and not solving a problem. For example, should children in East St. Louis get the same education opportunity as children in Beverly Hills, or does America start the inequality pattern in kindergarten?

If people in St. Louis want better education, then they vote for a tax increase and build better schools or get better teachers. That's the way people in Beverly Hills do it.

And if the people in Beverly Hills can afford it, the people in St. Louis sure as hell can afford it also.

So should the people in Beverly Hills pay for the schools of those in St. Louis?

If I couldn't afford to live in a decent neighborhood, I wouldn't have any kids. But people want to have kids and then cry that they can't afford them or give them good education. So who's fault is that?

We are stringing our platitudes and not solving a problem. For example, should children in East St. Louis get the same education opportunity as children in Beverly Hills, or does America start the inequality pattern in kindergarten?

If people in St. Louis want better education, then they vote for a tax increase and build better schools or get better teachers. That's the way people in Beverly Hills do it.

And if the people in Beverly Hills can afford it, the people in St. Louis sure as hell can afford it also.
I was referring to East Saint Louis, the one in Illinois, across the river from St Louis. It is one of the districts mentioned in Kozol's book "Savage Inequalities." Some of those simple solutions become more difficult as one reads of the realities.

So should the people in Beverly Hills pay for the schools of those in St. Louis?

If I couldn't afford to live in a decent neighborhood, I wouldn't have any kids. But people want to have kids and then cry that they can't afford them or give them good education. So who's fault is that?

Some people have kids, are doing good, and then the bottom drops out of the economy. Happened in 2008, and it sure wasn't the peoples' fault. It wasn't in 1930's either.

Some people have kid, are doing good, and then the bottom drops out of the economy. Happened in 2008, and it sure wasn't the peoples' fault. It wasn't in 1930's either.

So what you're saying is that people who really can't afford kids don't have them? I beg to differ. I think people who can't afford kids have the most. After all, they're not paying for those kids--we are. Unlike working people, they can have as many as they like.

I was referring to East Saint Louis, the one in Illinois, across the river from St Louis. It is one of the districts mentioned in Kozol's book "Savage Inequalities." Some of those simple solutions become more difficult as one reads of the realities.

Weird, I didn't even read your post. Funny I came up with St. Louis off the wall. Probably because I was there recently.

Or JP Morgan accidently sends you a Foreclosure Letter and you actually move out of your house and find out a year later your mortgage wasn't with JP Morgan.

Some people have kid, are doing good, and then the bottom drops out of the economy. Happened in 2008, and it sure wasn't the peoples' fault. It wasn't in 1930's either.

So what you're saying is that people who really can't afford kids don't have them? I beg to differ. I think people who can't afford kids have the most. After all, they're not paying for those kids--we are. Unlike working people, they can have as many as they like.

And corporations that can't afford to have farms without Tax Payer subsidies shouldn't have farms.

Not what I was saying. I said some people are doing well when they have kids, and somewhere down the line stuff happens, the bottom drops out.

When the US has a war, kids become of even more value to the nation.
As to education, with 50 states and 13000 school districts education is great in some areas and almost nonexistent in other areas. But we shouldn't pride ourselves on the great educational opportunities all our children receive, some get short changed. The irony is that some adults take great glee in pointing out the differences, as if we should be proud of not offering equal education for all our young.

What decent job could that person get if they finished high school, college? You appear to be missing the forest for the trees in your quest to lay blame

Plenty of them since there are many educated people that do very well financially. They're the ones you demand offset financially the bad results of poor choices people make to quit school.

If someone quits school, why should anyone but the person making the choice to quit be blamed?
You're not living in the real world if you think if everyone got a decent education they would all have jobs and successful lives -- in the reality of today's world. The jobs aren't there.

You're still only out to attack people for choices they've made as if life is that simple. It's not and you are proof of it.

There's plenty of jobs out there, it's just that Americans won't take them. They are too consumed with their Obama phone and SNAP's cards.

Give links to Job Openings that aren't months or years old.
Ghost Jobs designed as artillery to open the gates to more Indians.
Hell, we won't even bring in the best from Europe anymore.
Industrial Projects Report Magazine: The Construction Job Hotsheet

Construction jobs report........I've used that in the past to get jobs not only at home, but across the country.....when times got hard............You get off of your ass and go to where the work is..........................The office is your gang box at a construction site....................Not at the break room.................

Industrial Tradesman

Similar jobs sheet................nation wide............Steel Toe boots, tool box...............jobs...............

I'm not paying for any subscription to let you see it...............that is your choice.

Not what I was saying. I said some people are doing well when they have kids, and somewhere down the line stuff happens, the bottom drops out.

Which is more than likely few and far between. In fact, I've never known anybody in that situation. Lost jobs? Seen hard times? Yes, but nobody that moved out of the suburbs and into the ghetto.

Or JP Morgan accidently sends you a Foreclosure Letter and you actually move out of your house and find out a year later your mortgage wasn't with JP Morgan.

If you're stupid enough not to even know who has your mortgage, you're probably too stupid to own a house in the first place.

And corporations that can't afford to have farms without Tax Payer subsidies shouldn't have farms.

Then you know what would happen? People wouldn't have farms.

Then you know what would happen? People wouldn't have farms.

If the people who can't afford farms went into the farming business they made a bad life decision.
That's using your own logic.
Don't become a hypocrite on us Independent Thinkers.

If you're stupid enough not to even know who has your mortgage, you're probably too stupid to own a house in the first place.

I have had my Mortgage managed by three banks in the last 5 years.
Some people don't know who has their mortgage anymore.
And don't even try justifying what JP Morgan did.

What decent job could that person get if they finished high school, college? You appear to be missing the forest for the trees in your quest to lay blame

Plenty of them since there are many educated people that do very well financially. They're the ones you demand offset financially the bad results of poor choices people make to quit school.

If someone quits school, why should anyone but the person making the choice to quit be blamed?
You're not living in the real world if you think if everyone got a decent education they would all have jobs and successful lives -- in the reality of today's world. The jobs aren't there.

You're still only out to attack people for choices they've made as if life is that simple. It's not and you are proof of it.

There's plenty of jobs out there, it's just that Americans won't take them. They are too consumed with their Obama phone and SNAP's cards.

Give links to Job Openings that aren't months or years old.
Ghost Jobs designed as artillery to open the gates to more Indians.
Hell, we won't even bring in the best from Europe anymore.
Industrial Projects Report Magazine: The Construction Job Hotsheet

Construction jobs report........I've used that in the past to get jobs not only at home, but across the country.....when times got hard............You get off of your ass and go to where the work is..........................The office is your gang box at a construction site....................Not at the break room.................

Industrial Tradesman

Similar jobs sheet................nation wide............Steel Toe boots, tool box...............jobs...............

I'm not paying for any subscription to let you see it...............that is your choice.

That's what I love about the Party of Family Values...Leave your family for six months out of the year to earn a living.
What I'm talking about is White Collar Job Listings that are really meant to increase Business Visas.
Does the US have Business Visas for Construction? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back