Why Work?

Is this ridiculous or what?

• Total voters
Are some citizens afraid that all children might receive an equal education, if so, why? In any case, all American children do not receive the chance for an equal education and some adults seem to work to keep it that way.

What's your EXCUSE as to why you say all children don't receive an equal chance at education? Last time I looked, every state has an age requirement for which children must attend school. In my states, it's 17.
Does one have to have an excuse to say all children do not receive an equal education?
If a state has a law that children must attend school until they are seventeen does that mean an equal education is taking place or that some schools have to continue warehousing students until they are seventeen?

One has to support that claim.

You didn't say an equal education, you said the chance for an equal education. When I attended school, I sat in classes with people from all sorts of socio-economic backgrounds. There were people that had less than me and more than me. In that class, we all received the SAME books, lessons, used the same desks, and all sorts of things that were EQUAL. The different results had nothing to do with what was offered but what was done by each individual. How is that not equal?

While I think it's a bad idea, if someone wants to quit at 12, go for it. When they're 22 and can't get a job making but minimum wage, if that's not cutting it for them, too damn bad. The rest of us shouldn't be required to offset that through social programs due to their choice.

Which is why all the high school and college dropouts who went to Wall Street during the Housing Bubble became millionaires and some of them are still to this day.
One's skills, such as science vs the ability to hustle depend on the Industry and the position.

What decent job could that person get if they finished high school, college? You appear to be missing the forest for the trees in your quest to lay blame

Plenty of them since there are many educated people that do very well financially. They're the ones you demand offset financially the bad results of poor choices people make to quit school.

If someone quits school, why should anyone but the person making the choice to quit be blamed?
You're not living in the real world if you think if everyone got a decent education they would all have jobs and successful lives -- in the reality of today's world. The jobs aren't there.

You're still only out to attack people for choices they've made as if life is that simple. It's not and you are proof of it.

There's plenty of jobs out there, it's just that Americans won't take them. They are too consumed with their Obama phone and SNAP's cards.

Supply us with 10 concrete examples of where this can apply so we can let those 30+ million under and unemployed lazy asses move up the economic ladder.

Apparently you missed the part about their low level skills. When you have low level skills, you don't move up for that reason. If you have low level skills, don't blame the person unwilling to hire you for lacking them but yourself for having them.

Bullshit, the Business Visa flood will be stopped by Trump or Sanders and increased by any other candidate.
I can't wait till it stops and your overvalued Stock Portfolio comes back to earth.

I didn't know that Bloomberg's 700 Engineers that he laid off a few year ago were low level.

So low level skilled workers deserve a higher pay than their skills are worth?

Nope...Skilled workers shouldn't have CEO Legislation that allows them to be replaced by Indian overnight.
Of course you'll respond with a comment that has NOTHING to do with that statement because you're another in a ever shortening line of self-serving Business Visa Nazis.

I didn't mention skilled workers. I said unskilled.

Business Visa Legislation states that American Engineers do NOT have the required skills needs for TODAY'S marketplace.
The Legislation does NOT specify the skillset because the excuse is bunk.
No MNC wants to pay a decent wage, provide benefits or help to manage a Retirement Portfolio.

There ARE people who have a very limited skillset, but not nearly as many as we are led to believe.

What decent job could that person get if they finished high school, college? You appear to be missing the forest for the trees in your quest to lay blame

Plenty of them since there are many educated people that do very well financially. They're the ones you demand offset financially the bad results of poor choices people make to quit school.

If someone quits school, why should anyone but the person making the choice to quit be blamed?
You're not living in the real world if you think if everyone got a decent education they would all have jobs and successful lives -- in the reality of today's world. The jobs aren't there.

You're still only out to attack people for choices they've made as if life is that simple. It's not and you are proof of it.

There's plenty of jobs out there, it's just that Americans won't take them. They are too consumed with their Obama phone and SNAP's cards.

Give links to Job Openings that aren't months or years old.
Ghost Jobs designed as artillery to open the gates to more Indians.
Hell, we won't even bring in the best from Europe anymore.

Are some citizens afraid that all children might receive an equal education, if so, why? In any case, all American children do not receive the chance for an equal education and some adults seem to work to keep it that way.

What's your EXCUSE as to why you say all children don't receive an equal chance at education? Last time I looked, every state has an age requirement for which children must attend school. In my states, it's 17.
Does one have to have an excuse to say all children do not receive an equal education?
If a state has a law that children must attend school until they are seventeen does that mean an equal education is taking place or that some schools have to continue warehousing students until they are seventeen?

You didn't say an equal education, you said the chance for an equal education. When I attended school, I sat in classes with people from all sorts of socio-economic backgrounds. There were people that had less than me and more than me. In that class, we all received the SAME books, lessons, used the same desks, and all sorts of things that were EQUAL. The different results had nothing to do with what was offered but what was done by each individual. How is that not equal?

While I think it's a bad idea, if someone wants to quit at 12, go for it. When they're 22 and can't get a job making but minimum wage, if that's not cutting it for them, too damn bad. The rest of us shouldn't be required to offset that through social programs due to their choice.

Which is why all the high school and college dropouts who went to Wall Street during the Housing Bubble became millionaires and some of them are still to this day.
One's skills, such as science vs the ability to hustle depend on the Industry and the position.

Do you have statistics showing all those high school dropouts working on Wall St?

Give links to Job Openings that aren't months or years old.
Ghost Jobs designed as artillery to open the gates to more Indians.
Hell, we won't even bring in the best from Europe anymore.
More excuses.

Apparently you missed the part about their low level skills. When you have low level skills, you don't move up for that reason. If you have low level skills, don't blame the person unwilling to hire you for lacking them but yourself for having them.

Bullshit, the Business Visa flood will be stopped by Trump or Sanders and increased by any other candidate.
I can't wait till it stops and your overvalued Stock Portfolio comes back to earth.

I didn't know that Bloomberg's 700 Engineers that he laid off a few year ago were low level.

Nope...Skilled workers shouldn't have CEO Legislation that allows them to be replaced by Indian overnight.
Of course you'll respond with a comment that has NOTHING to do with that statement because you're another in a ever shortening line of self-serving Business Visa Nazis.

Business Visa Legislation states that American Engineers do NOT have the required skills needs for TODAY'S marketplace.
No MNC wants to pay a decent wage, provide benefits or help to manage a Retirement Portfolio.

There ARE people who have a very limited skillset, but not nearly as many as we are led to believe.
There are far more without skill sets than you want to believe.

Not those I know who have PhDs.
They are being replaced like wildfire and most will vote for Trump.

For the second time dumbass, I'm not talking about more educated people.

Do you have statistics showing all those high school dropouts working on Wall St?

Sure, Money Magazine posts them all the time.
Plus I know a few in my neighborhood.
You never saw The Wolf Of Wall Street? Based on a true story.
See it.

People that say they can't find a job mean they can't find one doing what they want, when they want, and for what THEY want to get paid.

It doesn't matter; I have met people with Masters Degrees and PhDs who are working at Walmart and Home Depot and you presume off the bat that these people are all hicks.

Sure, Money Magazine posts them all the time.
Plus I know a few in my neighborhood.
You never saw The Wolf Of Wall Street? Based on a true story.
See it.

Then you shouldn't have a problem posting a link.

It doesn't matter; I have met people with Masters Degrees and PhDs who are working at Walmart and Home Depot and you presume off the bat that these people are all hicks.
Then you must be able to provide a list of names.

We are stringing our platitudes and not solving a problem. For example, should children in East St. Louis get the same education opportunity as children in Beverly Hills, or does America start the inequality pattern in kindergarten?

If people in St. Louis want better education, then they vote for a tax increase and build better schools or get better teachers. That's the way people in Beverly Hills do it.
So that's the solution? Great idea, wonder if the people in ESL have ever thought of that?

Yes, that is the solution. Do you have a better one?

A link to people I have met? Are you high?
In terms of Americans being replaced, try Immigration Reform Bills...
S744
HR2131
Only Corporate supported liars would request almost 2 million Business Visas a year.

A link to people I have met? Are you high?
In terms of Americans being replaced, try Immigration Reform Bills...
S744
HR2131
Only Corporate supported liars would request almost 2 million Business Visas a year.

You said you've met people. YOU made the claim now back it up. If you can't, it will be dismissed as nothing more than running your dumbass mouth.

We are stringing our platitudes and not solving a problem. For example, should children in East St. Louis get the same education opportunity as children in Beverly Hills, or does America start the inequality pattern in kindergarten?

If people in St. Louis want better education, then they vote for a tax increase and build better schools or get better teachers. That's the way people in Beverly Hills do it.

And if the people in Beverly Hills can afford it, the people in St. Louis sure as hell can afford it also.

Forum List

Back