Why would anybody vote for a Democrat in this election?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Disclaimer: I know a LOT of Democrats and for the most part they are just ordinary Americans who want the same things all Americans want: a decent roof over their heads, food to eat, clothes to wear, enough money to give their children good things, afford a few other necessary/satisfying/interesting/fun things and/or help others.

But the Joe Biden presidency has made it more difficult for many, probably most Americans to afford any of that, and because Biden is doing the bidding of the Democrat Party, it goes without saying the Democrat agenda is the problem for most of it.

According the RCP recent polls--these are an aggregate of many different polls--Biden is seriously underwater re the economy, inflation, foreign policy, handling of Russia/Ukraine, immigration, crime, and abortion.

Why in the world would anybody, even a Democrat, vote for more of that?

Disclaimer: I know a LOT of Democrats and for the most part they are just ordinary Americans who want the same things all Americans want: a decent roof over their heads, food to eat, clothes to wear, enough money to give their children good things, afford a few other necessary/satisfying/interesting/fun things and/or help others.

But the Joe Biden presidency has made it more difficult for many, probably most Americans to afford any of that, and because Biden is doing the bidding of the Democrat Party, it goes without saying the Democrat agenda is the problem for most of it.

According the RCP recent polls--these are an aggregate of many different polls--Biden is seriously underwater re the economy, inflation, foreign policy, handling of Russia/Ukraine, immigration, crime, and abortion.

democrats dont care, they want to punish Americans for refusing communism

Well first of all many of the things you blame on Biden and democrats are worldwide economic conditions that are an after effect of a pandemic. It should be an easy election for republicans but the reason why I’d see people voting dem would be if they are up against one of the maga republicans who is out there pushing stolen election lies and dishonest propaganda

Joe Biden did not cause global inflation. You've been lied to.

The real culprit is the Federal Reserve and their QE4ever policy.

As for voting Democrat or Republican, why vote for either one? They are both thoroughly corrupt. They are both spending our country into fiscal Armageddon.

What if they held an election and nobody came? :lol:

I don't think most of the leftists on this forum want communism. I do think they have been conditioned to hate Republicans and Patriots but I don't think many of them are very well informed on the issues.
I agree and I think the same is true for the nutters on the other side. It’s a personality game. Not about the issues anymore. Sad

Different people have different life experiences, perspectives, and priorities.

If we all had the same life experiences, perspectives and priorities, we'd probably all vote the same way.

Well first of all many of the things you blame on Biden and democrats are worldwide economic conditions that are an after effect of a pandemic. It should be an easy election for republicans but the reason why I’d see people voting dem would be if they are up against one of the maga republicans who is out there pushing stolen election lies and dishonest propaganda
They also gave Trump credit for the gas prices going down when everybody was staying in their homes on quarantine not using gas. Hmm, maybe the lack of purchasing is actually what drove prices down in a free market.

Last edited:

As for voting Democrat or Republican, why vote for either one? They are both thoroughly corrupt. They are both spending our country into fiscal Armageddon.

Then the dems could really get their cheat on. ;)

It isn't just me blaming Biden and the Democrats though. In well managed countries, things are improving. In mismanaged ones they get worse.

We're getting worse.

Because some Republicans push what you consider dishonest propaganda is more important to you than the economy, inflation, foreign policy, handling of Russia/Ukraine, immigration, crime. . .?

They also gave Trump credit for the gas prices going down when everybody was staying in their homes on quarantine. People see what they want to see.
The lowest price of gasoline in late 2019 before the pandemic hit was $2.11 per Gas Buddy.

Last edited:
Lots will because America is still at a phase in which the power of fascism to bring 95% or greater of the people together, hasn't been reached.

The Democratic party supporters won't be resigned to the fact that it's better to join the winning side until there 'is' a winning side. Then they will only semi-reluctantly go with the flow. But they 'will' go!

Fascist regimes of the past have proven that very little resistance will stand against the regime's power. Those that persist will nearly all either be eliminated or will need to go underground.

Depending on how Brazil's situation plays out, it could be enlightening for many Americans at a time when it's needed. It could have an effect of defusing America's situation, or even energizing it!

I agree Joe Biden did not cause global inflation. But he has damn sure signed legislation that has made it a far sight worse for Americans as well as mismanaging supply chains and other issues creating shortages of critical products.

Because they can't stand the lies the Neo-GOP have propagated since Jan 21, 2021. From anti-American Election denying to the violent assault on the Capitol to overturning settled law....the list goes on. Why would anyone not vote against the Anti-American forces in the Neo-GOP?

It isn't just me blaming Biden and the Democrats though. In well managed countries, things are improving. In mismanaged ones they get worse.

We're getting worse.

Because some Republicans push what you consider dishonest propaganda is more important to you than the economy, inflation, foreign policy, handling of Russia/Ukraine, immigration, crime. . .?
Well let’s take a look… which well managed country is doing better? Let’s take a look at the economic factors that are making the difference

I agree and I think the same is true for the nutters on the other side. It’s a personality game. Not about the issues anymore. Sad
I think most Republicans ARE informed on the issues. They know why inflation has been exacerbated by legislation the Democrats have passed and how Biden's E.O's and other policies he controls have made things worse.

Most Republicans know that the border is wide open and the really terrible problems that is causing for many many Americans not the least of which is resources needed by many Americans is being used up by the illegals coming in.

Most Republicans know what Democrat policies have escalated crime to unprecedented proportions.

Etc.

Democrats seem to most often deny these things but want to focus on 'orange man bad' or Republicans lie about elections or whatever.

The average price of gasoline in late 2019 before the pandemic hit was $2.11.
If that's true you'll have to forgive me. It kind of seemed like everybody not buying gas was responsible for those low gas prices, but I barely remember life before the pandemic to be honest with you. Okay, so how exactly did he do that? Honest question, because I never really hated Trump anyway. I just thought y'all were wrong about this one, but maybe not.

Because they can't stand the lies the Neo-GOP have propagated since Jan 21, 2021. From anti-American Election denying to the violent assault on the Capitol to overturning settled law....the list goes on. Why would anyone not vote against the Anti-American forces in the Neo-GOP?
What Republican policy/initiative is un-American?

Propaganda is what you vote on and not shelter, food, transportation, crime, options/opportunity, etc.?

Just because the organization formerly known as the Republican Party is now a terrorist incubator, it does not follow we would be better off under Democrats.

Write in a protest vote. There are now nearly as many Independents as Democrats and Republicans combined. If we all wrote in Pat Paulson or Snoopy, neither the Democrats nor Republicans could claim legitimacy or a mandate when elected.

This voting for "lesser of two evils" shit isn't working. That's because you are still voting for EVIL.

Forum List

Back