Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Only a fascist would apologize for a war of aggression, making you the fascist.

I'm not a democrat, moron.

Nor did I support, promote or apologize for the war. What I did was pin your skanky ass to the wall for the hypocrisy of you and your shameful party. The fascist democrats pushed and promoted this war every bit as much as the Republicans did. YOU own it just as much as Bush does.

{"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line." --President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." --President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." --Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." --Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton, signed by: -- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies." -- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." Letter to President Bush, Signed by: -- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them." -- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..." -- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002 }

Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

A lot happened in those 5 years including Saddam's cooperation with IAEA inspectors. Your attempt to rewrite history has failed, as have your other inane revisionist posts.

You’re not very good at this, maybe a BB isn't the best place for you to spend your time?

You fascists attempt to portray this as a Bush thing - but as usual, you're lying.

I am starting to realize that these people who have been dead set against this war are panicked because its over and the quagmire bush lied people died bull shit is over
It was a huge success, One that I pray we never have to do again and it still sad that so many had to give so much, but it had run its course

Nor did I support, promote or apologize for the war. What I did was pin your skanky ass to the wall for the hypocrisy of you and your shameful party. The fascist democrats pushed and promoted this war every bit as much as the Republicans did. YOU own it just as much as Bush does.

{"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line." --President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." --President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." --Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." --Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton, signed by: -- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies." -- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." Letter to President Bush, Signed by: -- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them." -- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..." -- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002 }

A lot happened in those 5 years including Saddam's cooperation with IAEA inspectors. Your attempt to rewrite history has failed, as have your other inane revisionist posts.

You’re not very good at this, maybe a BB isn't the best place for you to spend your time?

You fascists attempt to portray this as a Bush thing - but as usual, you're lying.

I am starting to realize that these people who have been dead set against this war are panicked because its over and the quagmire bush lied people died bull shit is over
It was a huge success, One that I pray we never have to do again and it still sad that so many had to give so much, but it had run its course

It's a shame that so many gave so much.

It's sad that they didn't have to.

Ask Uncensored if he favored the War in Iraq. I'm doubting you'll like what you hear.

He's just calling out democrats for their hypocrisy. The War in Libya and the War in Iraq are very similar in terms of being examples of warmongering having absolutely nothing to do with the defense of the US. The supporters of these wars use the same excuse of removing a meanyhead from the government of those countries.

Yet for some reason people to pick and choose one of the 2 to agree with, I would think people would either disagree with both or agree with both.

Nothing you have done in these pages does anything more than prove it was not "a huge success" but a real disaster instead. Period.

Last edited:

For the record, I very vocally opposed the Iraq war and still think it was a mistake.

What I won't do is engage in the dishonesty of the left and pretend this is something Bush cooked up. The Iraq engagement, from 1988 onward, was a fully bipartisan effort.

Honestly, the Kuwaitis WERE slant drilling the Iraqi fields and I never saw them as superior to Saddam and his thugs in the first place.

BUT, I will not sit and listen to the partisan bullshit about the poor, innocent fascists who were led down the primrose path. They were 100% culpable for this whole affair. Right along with Bush and the Republicans.

You're so stupid you don't even know who is the CIC.

Did you wet yourself as your wrote that?

You did, didn't you?

Why do you even try?

Are you a Truth Matters sock? You have exactly the same intellect.

Snappy retort, I suppose that's the best you've got. Figures given the intellectual level of your other posts.

So did you want to try again?

Guess who is the CIC?...(Hint: you can google it if you’re having a hard time with your third grade social studies class).

exactly. These folks continue to scramble to explain the horribleness of us being stuck in an uneccessary war!

You fascists attempt to portray this as "Bush lied" to get us into war. But the fact is that both sides have used IDENTICAL statements back to 1988, regarding Iraq and Saddam. The partisan hacks of the fascist democrats are the worst at this. The list of calls for military action against Iraq BY FASCIST LEADERS, is pages long, Hillary, John Kerry, Harry Reid, et al. This portrayal of Bush and Republicans as "war mongers" while the fascists were the voice of reason is pure dishonesty. Bush may well have done nothing more than read Clinton's speeches.

and how we got there! they try to blame everyone except the ONES who LED us there.

The ones who led us there include the leaders of the fascist democratic party. YOU try to pretend that the fascists opposed this and the Republicans FORCED us to go to war. That is pure bullshit. Iraq sits as firmly in the lap of Clinton as it does Bush. Some of the loudest voices for war came from the fascist party. The pretense that this was all the Republicans is purely dishonest.

you dont think we remember Bush's state of the union address? the freedom fries crap? the dixie chick stuff? (hey! those dixie chicks ended up BEING TOTALLY CORRECT!)

Oh, you fascists remember everything Bush said, you just conveniently forget everything Clinton and the leaders of YOUR party said, then dishonestly pretend that the fascists were the voice of reason. You weren't.

I can only speak for myself but I certainly remember Mrs. Albrights declaration that the sanctions were worth it even if they resulted in the killing half a million Iraqi children.

Both parties are responsible. I'll say it again, both sides are responsible.

Snappy retort, I suppose that's the best you've got. Figures given the intellectual level of your other posts.

Guess who is the CIC?...(Hint: you can google it if you’re having a hard time with your third grade social studies class).

So, do you consider yourself a trained, attack pit-yorkie, fighting for lies, injustice and the Obamunist way?

Durh, whooo da CIC, betyer dunt no, duhrrrr

ROFL

Fucking moron.

Sorry champ it's not for the Iraqis.

Car bomb kills 15, wounds dozens in southern Iraq | Reuters

It was a monumental strategic blunder that has strengthend Iran.

Your attempted revisionism simply doesn't wash.

So, do you consider yourself a trained, attack pit-yorkie, fighting for lies, injustice and the Obamunist way?

Durh, whooo da CIC, betyer dunt no, duhrrrr

ROFL

Fucking moron.

As I said before, you're not very good at this.

The CIC gives the order to invade. Congress gave Bush some particulars to ensure before he invaded.

The qualifiers for the use of force weren't met but Bush invaded anyway. Not one Democrat ordered a single troop to fire a single bullet or to set a single foot in Iraq.

Bush owns this as do his apologists.

Fucking moron.

For the record, I very vocally opposed the Iraq war and still think it was a mistake.

What I won't do is engage in the dishonesty of the left and pretend this is something Bush cooked up. The Iraq engagement, from 1988 onward, was a fully bipartisan effort.

Honestly, the Kuwaitis WERE slant drilling the Iraqi fields and I never saw them as superior to Saddam and his thugs in the first place.

BUT, I will not sit and listen to the partisan bullshit about the poor, innocent fascists who were led down the primrose path. They were 100% culpable for this whole affair. Right along with Bush and the Republicans.

As I said earlier I agree both parties have been staunch supporter of our foriegn policy of interventionism, across the board.

As far as the Kuwait/Iraq dust-up. Kuwait was also over producing oil as well. It was a huge problem in OPEC that summer. Why didn't GHB have our embassador tell Saddam in no uncertain terms that we would defend Kuwait as if we had a mutual defense pack with them (we didn't). Of course no Democrat ever brought up the fact that the dust-up was known and that an invasion itself was likely. Even though the President went on national television and said it was a suprise attack. Why? Becuase a huge military need justification for it's existance. No huge enemies, no huge budget.

The CIC gives the order to invade. Congress gave Bush some particulars to ensure before he invaded.

The qualifiers for the use of force weren't met but Bush invaded anyway. Not one Democrat ordered a single troop to fire a single bullet or to set a single foot in Iraq.

Fucking moron.

Utter bullshit, you partisan hack.

Fucking moron.

Nope, it's historical fact now and you can't change it.

It must be tough for you to go through life with such hate and ignorance.

Are you and JRK in the same elementary school? The public school system is failing you both miserably.

Sorry champ it's not for the Iraqis.

Car bomb kills 15, wounds dozens in southern Iraq | Reuters

It was a monumental strategic blunder that has strengthend Iran.

Your attempted revisionism simply doesn't wash.

How many people were murdered in the US last night?
Is there a difference?

As I said earlier I agree both parties have been staunch supporter of our foriegn policy of interventionism, across the board.

As far as the Kuwait/Iraq dust-up. Kuwait was also over producing oil as well. It was a huge problem in OPEC that summer. Why didn't GHB have our embassador tell Saddam in no uncertain terms that we would defend Kuwait as if we had a mutual defense pack with them (we didn't). Of course no Democrat ever brought up the fact that the dust-up was known and that an invasion itself was likely. Even though the President went on national television and said it was a suprise attack. Why? Becuase a huge military need justification for it's existance. No huge enemies, no huge budget.

I did not realize there was people who hate this country as much as you do, I guess I am nieve
Was you there?
who claims that is what happened/
do you have links?
are these "tales" going to go on for ever?
Do you realize that there has been 6 million jobs lost sense Obama took office?

wat does nam have to do with Iraq?
2 totally different events

The soldiers were fighting in an immoral, unjustified war both in Vietnam and Iraq. Have you not read the comparisons?

you keep repeating the in accurate history of these events the days of becoming true are gone. People have wised up and stopped taking your word for it

Drinking early again?

Fucking moron.

Uncensored has always been a partisan ideologue, who will not own up to right wing progressive neo-con imperialism and its failures in Iraq.

Forum List

Back