Why would anyone vote for Biden?

So nobody voted for your Vegetable Messiah.

Okeedokee.
Are we sure Trump is from Queens, N.Y.? If so, how come every time he shows himself on the teevee like he did last nite with his jock washer Sean looking on he comes off as some ignorant backwoods hick straight out of Rocky Top, Tenn?

How come, Skip?

Of the people I know that voted for him, all did so because he was not Trump. None of them did so because they liked Joe.

The same thing was true of people in 2016 I knew that voted for Trump, it was a vote against Hillary.

You just do not pay attention because your head is too far up Trump's ass to see what is going on
Funny how you whine and cry about Trump in a thread not about Trump.

Rent free, bitch. :dance:

Are we sure Trump is from Queens, N.Y.? If so, how come every time he shows himself on the teevee like he did last nite with his jock washer Sean looking on he comes off as some ignorant backwoods hick straight out of Rocky Top, Tenn?

How come, Skip?
Seek help soon, Simp.

Probably because he was running against Trump.
Mind-blowing, isn't it, that you have to say that?

We get these threads regularly. All they demonstrate is that the posters make absolutely zero (0) effort to accurately understand the perspectives, priorities and life experiences of others. They just stay hidden in their little world, and let their propagandists tell them how other people think.

This kind of intellectual paralysis should be a cautionary tale for EVERYONE. "Don't let this happen to you".

Of the people I know that voted for him, all did so because he was not Trump. None of them did so because they liked Joe.

Same here. That being said, I have been pleasantly surprised at what he has been able to get through Congress in this atmosphere. I'm looking forward to voting for him again. Still; I do wish that we had an actual choice on election day for President. Its either half-a-loaf with the Democrats or Republicans who think there should be no loaf at all.

We get these threads regularly. All they demonstrate is that the posters make absolutely zero (0) effort to accurately understand the perspectives, priorities and life experiences of others. They just stay hidden in their little world, and let their propagandists tell them how other people think.

This kind of intellectual paralysis should be a cautionary tale for EVERYONE. "Don't let this happen to you".
Well, you're proceeding forward on the assumption that the OP is really interested in why someone would vote for Biden. I doubt he/she/it really cares. The thread wasn't created to get some sort of information; it was created to show false puzzlement at why someone supports anyone other than Cult 45.

Well, you're proceeding forward on the assumption that the OP is really interested in why someone would vote for Biden. I doubt he/she/it really cares. The thread wasn't created to get some sort of information; it was created to show false puzzlement at why someone supports anyone other than Cult 45.
It's certainly just a troll thread, but I do think that they're encased in their alternative information ecosystem.

Most of these people have no idea about the perspectives of others, because they don't care. Commitment to an ideology robs a person of their natural human curiosity, and this is a prime example.

Senile? You must be ignoring that halfwit Trump who appeared opposite his assbuddy last night on the teeeveee.
when the deep state finishes using their useful idiots ( the Democrats ) to wreck the country, you will be kissing Trumps ass in the hopes that he could return to office and reverse all the damage your retarded party has done. Trump was right,,,,,They are not after me, they are after you,,,im just in their way!

Another poster saying nobody voted for Biden.

He has been a disaster for his 50 years in Government.
He is obviously senile.

I have no link other than this one with no link….

giphy.gif

Another poster saying nobody voted for Biden.
I say it, they jump right in to illustrate it for me. Every damn day.

Incredible.

It has already happened to you. It makes up about 75% of your posts, while the other 25% claims you never do what you CLEARLY do the other 75% of the time.

Of course Ds defend incestuous pedos. Its probably why they voted for him in the first place.

I say it, they jump right in to illustrate it for me. Every damn day.

Incredible.

So cheap and stupid. This is a political forum Mac.

Imagine some woman came to a knitting forum and most of the time talked about knitting, but then about 25% of the time said stuff like "knitting is a waste of time and a stupid hobby. Who would knit anyway?"

That's you, Mac

He has been a disaster for his 50 years in Government.
He is obviously senile.

I have no link other than this one with no link….

Even Obama warned his fellow Moon Bats that Potatohead was going to screw up everything. It is not like they weren't warned.

Congratulation to these stupid uneducated Moon Bats for being so afflicted with TDS as to support the worst President this country ever had.

Replace the best President of modern times wioth the worst President ever. These Moon Bats were that stupid.

Forum List

Back