Why would anyone vote for Biden?

I forgot you have the "50 first dates memory issue"

Not at all, I just do not really pay attention to you or your post. But hey I am glad you missed me, wish I could say the same but I do not like to lie.

Not at all, I just do not really pay attention to you or your post. But hey I am glad you missed me, wish I could say the same but I do not like to lie.
LOL says he doesn't pay attention to my post, followed me around asking for my DD214 in numerous threads

You don't like telling the truth you mean

He has been a disaster for his 50 years in Government.
He is obviously senile.

I have no link other than this one with no link….

Members of the Borg Collective do what they are told.

For better or worse, he's a career politician. Head and shoulders above both Trump and DeSantis. If those are your two choices for 2024, Biden wins.

Let's be honest Jack of no, if Hitler by any other name was running as a Democrat against Jesus Christ by any other name as a Republican, you'd tell yourself the Democrat is head and shoulders above.

Simply stated Democracks are not rational thinkers.

Take Kamala Harris for instance. Fuck, even her own party rejected her 99-1, because she's just that bad a character. Yet they supported her to run shit, WTF?

The elite throw them around like rag-dolls.

I voted for Biden and I would vote for him again because
1) He's running against Trump and I would vote for Elmo if he were running against Trump
2) He's very experienced at governance, has an accomodating liberal centrist position and his opponents think he's stupid and senile when he's in excellent health for his age, is quite intelligent but still suffers from lifelong stuttering. The irony of anyone supporting Trump while claiming Biden is ignorant is just incredible.

3.) you forgot to add the most important. you are an Anarchist, BLM or ANTIFA or GOVT worker or you are a lowIQ POS. Get off the boards you bag of crap!

LOL says he doesn't pay attention to my post, followed me around asking for my DD214 in numerous threads

You don't like telling the truth you mean
I put that little piece of shit on ignore a long time ago. Dat boy ain't quite right in the head.

No he isn't but he's unintentionally hilarious sometimes
It is more pathetic than hilarious.

He doesn't have convictions on anything. Just an Internet troll that will argue over anything. I got tired of his crap a long time ago.

I'm not so sure he beats InSantis.... but yeah, Trump's candidacy would be a godsend for Biden I think.
Six months ago, I would have wholeheartedly agreed with you. DeSantis (as an unkown) would have had a good chance of beating Biden. But DeSantis image and viability has taken a major hit...perpetrated by....believe it or not, Trump!! :) He's about to be painted as a RINO...permanently. As I predicted last summer, Trump is going to eat him alive. And if Trump is the nominee....Biden wins...easily.

Six months ago, I would have wholeheartedly agreed with you. DeSantis (as an unkown) would have had a good chance of beating Biden. But DeSantis image and viability has taken a major hit...perpetrated by....believe it or not, Trump!! :) He's about to be painted as a RINO...permanently. As I predicted last summer, Trump is going to eat him alive. And if Trump is the nominee....Biden wins...easily.

I think the blob is a shadow of his former self largely. Nobody is discussing his ideas like they were in 2016 so the opposition doesn't have to respond to the crazy programs that didn't work. Is anyone near the middle going to take him seriously when he says he wants to outlaw transsexuals or create a sixth branch of the military (do we still have the fifth branch????)? No. So there is not going to be this need to respond which automatically places them to the left (almost always) and therefore making them take the role of a dangerous radical.

As for InSantis, he's going to have a very hard time getting folks in the middle to accept him as well. This is because of the ridiculous mean spirited things he's done which are borderline sociopathic.

I'm hoping for a GOP split between the Trump faction and the DeSantis faction. Absolutists on the right are going to help everyone on the left.

I think the blob is a shadow of his former self largely. Nobody is discussing his ideas like they were in 2016 so the opposition doesn't have to respond to the crazy programs that didn't work. Is anyone near the middle going to take him seriously when he says he wants to outlaw transsexuals or create a sixth branch of the military (do we still have the fifth branch????)? No. So there is not going to be this need to respond which automatically places them to the left (almost always) and therefore making them take the role of a dangerous radical.

As for InSantis, he's going to have a very hard time getting folks in the middle to accept him as well. This is because of the ridiculous mean spirited things he's done which are borderline sociopathic.

I'm hoping for a GOP split between the Trump faction and the DeSantis faction. Absolutists on the right are going to help everyone on the left.
Yep. You could see it in the rally crowds eyes at Waco on Saturday night. They're bored. He's playing the greatest hits and their eyes glaze over.
Problem with Stillson is..he's doing the same thing. Playing to the base. Ron isn't differentiating himself. I mean, he's trying to with his pseudo fascist policies in Florida..but they won't play for long before even the middle rejects him.
And add on that, Trump pounding on him everyday...future..not so promising (for Ron). :)

Forum List

Back