🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

People will vote for Hillary because she isn't a Republican.

"People"?

That's about as loose a use of the word as I've seen lately.

LOL! Imagine a world wherein Leftists are considered 'human'.

ROFL! Oh lordy... THAT is ADORABLE!
When I saw the notification that you quoted my post, I knew to prepare for an idiotic response from you. You didn't disappoint.

See what I mean, kids?

They do the best they can, but "people", truly over sells their means.

They may be a low form of humanity, but at the end of the day, the only thing that separates humanity from the lower species IS the means to reason objectively... and absent that, they're just hairless monkeys, which have the capacity to be cute, but until you've seen them tearing off their owners face, ya truly do not understand what you're dealing with there.

I'm still trying to figure out why G is talking about Reagan? Shit.. the man's been dead for how long?
maybe you should mention that to all the GOP TV (Fox) newsreaders who must get paid per/mention of his name especially Bill Kristol :lol: He was the architect of vietraq for those "not in the know" or "purposely in the dark"

How much time do you spend watching Fox News to know this? For someone who's so disdainful of it, you appear to watch it and think about it far more than any Republican/conservative on the board.

"People"?

When I saw the notification that you quoted my post, I knew to prepare for an idiotic response from you. You didn't disappoint.

See what I mean, kids?

They may be a low form of humanity, but at the end of the day, the only thing that separates humanity from the lower species IS the means to reason objectively... and absent that, they're just hairless monkeys, which have the capacity to be cute, but until you've seen them tearing off their owners face, ya truly do not understand what you're dealing with there.
You don't have an objective thought in that rock you refer to as a brain. See, you think you're smart but you're only an idiot with internet access.

I'm still trying to figure out why G is talking about Reagan? Shit.. the man's been dead for how long?
maybe you should mention that to all the GOP TV (Fox) newsreaders who must get paid per/mention of his name especially Bill Kristol :lol: He was the architect of vietraq for those "not in the know" or "purposely in the dark"

How much time do you spend watching Fox News to know this? For someone who's so disdainful of it, you appear to watch it and think about it far more than any Republican/conservative on the board.
I listen to the Sunday morning rebroadcasts of all the major network talkshows on cspan Sugar Shorts. Any other FAIL assumption you want to make?

"People"?

See what I mean, kids?

You don't have an objective thought in that rock you refer to as a brain. See, you think you're smart but you're only an idiot with internet access.

ROFLMNAO... A Relativist speaking to objectivity...

You can NOT make this crap up.

I'm subscribing to see if there is any legitimate reasons given besides "she's not a republican"

She is a crook, a liar, and a cheat - so she IS the perfect democrat.

I've yet to see a single legitimate reason to vote for her. If identity politics is all the democrats have to offer - and it is - they could at least come up with a better woman than this career criminal.

Bilked over $3 million from Rose clients
Embezzled $740,000 from the small business administration
Defrauded investors of $6 million with the McDougals under the Whitewater development
Engaged in perjury during the Benghazi investigation
Violated federal law by hiding and then destroying official communications while USSOS

Seriously, was Al Capone busy, so you had to find a more disreputable crook?

"Fox News" has become just another pathetic attempt at juvenile ridicule, usually tossed out in a vain attempt to squelch true discussion and deflect onto other subjects, much the same as "homophobe", "racist", "nazi", "war on women", "denier", and such have in the past. It's about as effective.

Fox News is not American News. Fox News is what stands as 'Conservative' in Britain; it's what the British imagine that an American might be.

It's just that with the Marxist piddle that US journalism has debauched into... Fox just appears to be conservative.

Fox will advocate for the would-be "Moderate" every time. Therefore it is not reasonable to expect Fox to do anything else.

I canceled the cable here three years ago. And Fox News was the only thing I missed.

But I've learned tha Fox is only furthering the British-ization of the United States. And that ain't good.

BTW The Brits are basically part of the Anglo-American savage capitalism State. But even Tories (2nd most obnoxious RW party in the modern world) aren't dumb enough to go along with the anti-science, ignorant boobs of the GOP.

Did we ever get an answer beyond, "Because"? I got bored and stopped reading.
Are you not easily entertained?

I am, actually, which is why I spend time arguing with leftists. However, there has to be SOME element of entertainment involved. Constant repetitions of "She's not a Republican!" are dull. Voting for someone because she has a pulse and a (D) after her name is pathetic.
It's actually sad how paltry the pool of qualified candidates are on the Left. What are their choices? It's either Hillary or Lizzie Chero-cheeks who already said she won't run. Compare this to the young, vibrant, and plentiful choices on the GOP side.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?
Keep dreaming. She is polling well. Better than any other candidate you can name of any party. Better than anyone else despite your and the other tards' best shit slinging!

So if you are self-deluded enough to think there aren't a lot of people who will vote for her, just imagine what chance those other candidates have!

Now she gets to fight back against the bs Bengazi, e-mail, and Clinton foundation horseshytte that accounts for the bs trust questions from the ignorant and duped.

"People"?

Actually that's the rest of the world apart from the rock that you and your slime mold right wing buddies hide under.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
Keep dreaming. She is polling well. Better than any other candidate you can name of any party. Better than anyone else despite your and the other tards' best shit slinging!

So if you are self-deluded enough to think there aren't a lot of people who will vote for her, just imagine what chance those other candidates have!

Sorry g5, better stop drinking so much piss.

Hillary is dropping in the latest PPP poll...The poor thing is tied or losing to almost everyone...of course that's just one state.

.RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 Presidential Polls
Friday, April 10
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread

North Carolina: Bush vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 45, Bush 44 Clinton +1
North Carolina: Walker vs. Clinton PPP (D) Walker 46, Clinton 43 Walker +3
North Carolina: Paul vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 45, Paul 45 Tie
North Carolina: Cruz vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 45, Cruz 45 Tie
North Carolina: Rubio vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 45, Rubio 45 Tie
North Carolina: Christie vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 43, Christie 41 Clinton +2
North Carolina: Huckabee vs. Clinton PPP (D) Huckabee 48, Clinton 43 Huckabee +5
North Carolina: Carson vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 45, Carson 44 Clinton +1
North Carolina: Perry vs. Clinton PPP (D) Perry 45, Clinton 44 Perry +1

I listen to the Sunday morning rebroadcasts of all the major network talkshows on cspan Sugar Shorts. Any other FAIL assumption you want to make?
OK that explains just a whole bunch right there.

She is dropping n the polls and that was before she announced. The rule is everyone's best day in polling is the day before they announce. It's the Wesley Clark phenomenon.

Forum List

Back