🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?
Keep dreaming. She is polling well. Better than any other candidate you can name of any party. Better than anyone else despite your and the other tards' best shit slinging!

So if you are self-deluded enough to think there aren't a lot of people who will vote for her, just imagine what chance those other candidates have!
She is dropping n the polls and that was before she announced. The rule is everyone's best day in polling is the day before they announce. It's the Wesley Clark phenomenon.
She still has a double digit lead over Cruz, despite Cruz's "surge" since his announcement.

I'm still trying to figure out why G is talking about Reagan? Shit.. the man's been dead for how long?
maybe you should mention that to all the GOP TV (Fox) newsreaders who must get paid per/mention of his name especially Bill Kristol :lol: He was the architect of vietraq for those "not in the know" or "purposely in the dark"

How much time do you spend watching Fox News to know this? For someone who's so disdainful of it, you appear to watch it and think about it far more than any Republican/conservative on the board.
"Fox News" has become just another pathetic attempt at juvenile ridicule, usually tossed out in a vain attempt to squelch true discussion and deflect onto other subjects, much the same as "homophobe", "racist", "nazi", "war on women", "denier", and such have in the past. It's about as effective.
Sounds like ratings envy to me.

Yes, thats exactly what I mean.

Let voters who care to vet her look that shit up.

You guys mind your own and go positive. See the wonders it can bring, jackasses.
Thank you admitting the logic behind liberal voting.

The lack of vetting put a REAL asshole in the White House last time. It should never happen again. We don't need another deceptive, power seeking "ruler" at the helm.

Liberalism is a terminal disease.

L

You guys mind your own and go positive. See the wonders it can bring, jackasses.

The lack of vetting put a REAL asshole in the White House last time. It should never happen again. We don't need another deceptive, power seeking "ruler" at the helm.

Lack of vetting?

The campaigns against Obama were 100% negative - all about wright, ayers and being a muslim....

Fuck outta here

Why would anyone vote for Hillary? It's all the Democrats have right now. Perhaps before 2016 they will have a real candidate without the excessive baggage. Conservatives shouldn't get too cocky.

L

Lack of vetting?

The campaigns against Obama were 100% negative - all about wright, ayers and being a muslim....

Fuck outta here
You missed two points.

Liberals do not care to vet the candidates for election. They are paid in one way or another to vote for the most popular liar in the running. Hundreds of thousands of guaranteed Hillary voters are not cognizant of Benghazi....or of the corruption, sleaze and serial murder perpetrated by the Clintons to get and stay where they are today.

When you vet people...you STUDY THEIR PAST! None of the things you listed can be excluded from Obama's history. Birds of a feather ....and all that shit!

You fuck outta here, ya hear?

Last edited:
L

Lack of vetting?

Fuck outta here
You missed two points.

Liberals do not care to vet the candidates for election. They are paid in one way or another to vote for the most popular liar in the running. Hundreds of thousands of guaranteed Hillary voters are not cognizant of Benghazi....or of the corruption, sleaze and serial murder perpetrated by the Clintons to get and stay where they are today.

When you vet people...you STUDY THEIR PAST! None of the things you listed can be excluded from his history. Birds of a feather ....and all that shit!

I know you are but what am i?

Weak.

L

Lack of vetting?

Fuck outta here
You missed two points.

When you vet people...you STUDY THEIR PAST! None of the things you listed can be excluded from his history. Birds of a feather ....and all that shit!

I know you are but what am i?

Weak.
A hell of an old shit head...

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
Keep dreaming. She is polling well. Better than any other candidate you can name of any party. Better than anyone else despite your and the other tards' best shit slinging!

So if you are self-deluded enough to think there aren't a lot of people who will vote for her, just imagine what chance those other candidates have!
She is dropping n the polls and that was before she announced. The rule is everyone's best day in polling is the day before they announce. It's the Wesley Clark phenomenon.
She still has a double digit lead over Cruz, despite Cruz's "surge" since his announcement.
That means absolutely nothing other than more people recognize her last name. Those numbers will change radically as the campaigns get going.

L

Lack of vetting?

Fuck outta here
Really? The Lamestreams covered those things? Of course they didnt. They didnt investigate the ties to Tony Rezko. They didnt ask about how Obama managed to pay for college and law school. They didnt ask how they managed to live in a million dollar house on a professor's salary. They didnt ask why Michelle lost her license. They didnt dig up fellow students and professors from Obama's time in college and law school.
Obama is the most undocumented president we've ever had.

'Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?'

Because no other Democrat has the balls to run against her in the primaries. She must have a Hoover file on most everyone in D.C. by now.

Too bad the GOP is so enamored by the corporate wealthy. Get rid of the hatred for the middle class and the GOP has a chance with someone like Jen, who I could vote for. The rest simply are corporate shills who would rather bundle up the middle class and drown em.

Too bad the GOP is so enamored by the corporate wealthy. Get rid of the hatred for the middle class and the GOP has a chance with someone like Jen, who I could vote for. The rest simply are corporate shills who would rather bundle up the middle class and drown em.
You think Hillary is not a corporate shill? LOL!

When confronted with lemons, make lemonade.

How's that working for Team Hillary in capitalizing on her brain-damaging series of tumbles?

images.jpg

Anybody with large investments in energy, defense, media, or major bank stocks will enthusiastically support her

"I voted for Hillary in 2016" will get a guy laid a lot more effectively than "I didn't vote for Hillary in 2016" :)
It will get a guy a nasty disease, is probably what you mean.
What disease free woman supports someone just because she sports a vagina? Thats thinking with the lady parts, not the lady smarts.
The hot women are all Republicans anyway.

"I voted for Hillary in 2016" will get a guy laid a lot more effectively than "I didn't vote for Hillary in 2016" :)
It will get a guy a nasty disease, is probably what you mean.
What disease free woman supports someone just because she sports a vagina? Thats thinking with the lady parts, not the lady smarts.
The hot women are all Republicans anyway.

Yes, but they expect you to marry them. Dems "share." :)

Forum List

Back