🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

I notice the continued non response on Reagan's debt exploding, tax raising entitlement filled Presidency - and raise you an "I don't even need my ace in the hole, if you think Reagan was a Conservative, you might just be a Red Neck (tm) "

I notice the continued non response on Reagan's debt exploding, tax raising

I know, he raised the top rate from 70% all the way to 28%!
And if his $1.6 trillion addition to the debt, while winning the Cold War, was bad, what do you call Obama's $7.5 trillion addition, while making us weaker?

Success?

:lol:

I'm still trying to figure out why G is talking about Reagan? Shit.. the man's been dead for how long?

Hitlery voter --

Bbu9B-xIQAAbVeX.png:large

Bbu-Ut3CQAALFa4.jpg:large

^^^^dimocrap^^^^.......................................^Republican^

Got it?

I notice the continued non response on Reagan's debt exploding, tax raising entitlement filled Presidency - and raise you an "I don't even need my ace in the hole, if you think Reagan was a Conservative, you might just be a Red Neck (tm) "

I notice the continued non response on Reagan's debt exploding, tax raising

I know, he raised the top rate from 70% all the way to 28%!
And if his $1.6 trillion addition to the debt, while winning the Cold War, was bad, what do you call Obama's $7.5 trillion addition, while making us weaker?

Success?

:lol:

Libs are really bad at math. And economics.

People will vote for Hillary because she isn't a Republican.

No. Completely and utterly wrong.

dimocrap filth vote for other dimocrap filth for one reason --

Because dimocraps steal money from people who work for it and give it to people who vote dimocrap

Simple

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?

Because we need jobs and only democrats can do that. Seriously!

We need jobs? I thought things were going swimmingly in the job market?
Oh,and tell barry to stop flooding the country with immigrants during this employment crises....that democrats keep saying isn't happening.

Hillary has no policy proposals. She will do the grandma thing. Speak soothingly and say it will be all right.

She has already made her first mistake. She put Chelsea in charge. This is the flat face daughter who could not hold a $600,000 a year job past one week. She had a single interview and bungled it. The Geico gecko proved too mentally adept for her.

Every position Hillary has is a retread. She won't run a 2016 campaign but a redo of the one she lost.

Besides obama endorsed her. No one obama endorsed has ever won.

Did we ever get an answer beyond, "Because"? I got bored and stopped reading.
Are you not easily entertained?

I am, actually, which is why I spend time arguing with leftists. However, there has to be SOME element of entertainment involved. Constant repetitions of "She's not a Republican!" are dull. Voting for someone because she has a pulse and a (D) after her name is pathetic.

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.

Smear campaign? You mean when people try to have an honest discussion of the candidate and her history and qualifications, and you mouthbreathers screech and squawk and try to silence them?
Yes, thats exactly what I mean.

Let voters who care to vet her look that shit up.

You guys mind your own and go positive. See the wonders it can bring, jackasses.

I always highly value the helpful advice on how to win from people who want me to lose. It's right up there with advice from birds on how to swim. :eusa_hand:

And naturally, you leftists are going to take your own advice and never spend a single moment of the campaign talking about how "eeevil" and bad for the country the Republican nominee is, right? Oh, wait, you already blew it with that whole "voting for Hillary just because Republicans suck" rant this thread went on.

Damn, THAT hypocrisy didn't take long.

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.

Smear campaign? You mean when people try to have an honest discussion of the candidate and her history and qualifications, and you mouthbreathers screech and squawk and try to silence them?

You guys mind your own and go positive. See the wonders it can bring, jackasses.

I always highly value the helpful advice on how to win from people who want me to lose. It's right up there with advice from birds on how to swim. :eusa_hand:

And naturally, you leftists are going to take your own advice and never spend a single moment of the campaign talking about how "eeevil" and bad for the country the Republican nominee is, right? Oh, wait, you already blew it with that whole "voting for Hillary just because Republicans suck" rant this thread went on.

You can excuse GT. He isnt that bright. He probably never thought it that way.

Right?

The left gave us McCain and Romney... .

You can excuse GT. He isnt that bright. He probably never thought it that way.

I'm thinking you could have stopped that post at the word "thought", and been completely correct.

People will vote for Hillary because she isn't a Republican.

"People"?

That's about as loose a use of the word as I've seen lately.

LOL! Imagine a world wherein Leftists are considered 'human'.

ROFL! Oh lordy... THAT is ADORABLE!
When I saw the notification that you quoted my post, I knew to prepare for an idiotic response from you. You didn't disappoint.

I'm still trying to figure out why G is talking about Reagan? Shit.. the man's been dead for how long?
maybe you should mention that to all the GOP TV (Fox) newsreaders who must get paid per/mention of his name especially Bill Kristol :lol: He was the architect of vietraq for those "not in the know" or "purposely in the dark"

Forum List

Back