🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?
I wouldn't vote for her because she has a snuke in her snatch. She could wipe out the entire federal government with her first State of the Union Address.

south-park-s11e04c05-snuke-found-16x9.jpg

3yq9wtv.jpg

Will happily pull the lever for her again (as I did 8 years ago during the primaries in the 2008 election). The Democrats had 2 gold medal winners in 08 and only one medal to award. Hillary suffers no shame from losing to Obama who was and is a brilliant campaigner. She won't make the same errors she made in 08 (spending 3-4X as much as others to win a Senate seat among them) and it will show early and often.

Why vote for her? We had a robust economy under her Husband and there is no reason we cannot again since the economy is on the upswing (otherwise you yokels wouldn't have given a million dollars to a moron in Indiana). She has experience as a Senator and the Secretary of State; her resume is superior to anyone else considering a run. She did vote for the Iraq war but given the lies Bush's CIA were parroting, one can only blame her for not knowing any better.

She'll make a fine President.

PS: I thought you guys said she wasn't going to run. What happened?

The Democrats had 2 gold medal winners in 08

All I saw were 2 losers.

We had a robust economy under her Husband and there is no reason we cannot again

All we need is another Internet Bubble.

She has experience as a Senator and the Secretary of State

If she runs on her record, she'll be out sooner than I thought.

She did vote for the Iraq war but given the lies Bush's CIA were parroting, one can only blame her for not knowing any better.

Ooh, I'm the smartest woman around, but that idiot Bush fooled me.
You've found another winning strategy for her.
LOL!

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?
So all George had was a limp dick and a pair of false teeth

Will happily pull the lever for her again (as I did 8 years ago during the primaries in the 2008 election). The Democrats had 2 gold medal winners in 08 and only one medal to award. Hillary suffers no shame from losing to Obama who was and is a brilliant campaigner. She won't make the same errors she made in 08 (spending 3-4X as much as others to win a Senate seat among them) and it will show early and often.

Why vote for her? We had a robust economy under her Husband and there is no reason we cannot again since the economy is on the upswing (otherwise you yokels wouldn't have given a million dollars to a moron in Indiana). She has experience as a Senator and the Secretary of State; her resume is superior to anyone else considering a run. She did vote for the Iraq war but given the lies Bush's CIA were parroting, one can only blame her for not knowing any better.

All I saw were 2 losers.

332-206
I see it differently

We had a robust economy under her Husband and there is no reason we cannot again

As compared to the housing bubble under Bush...

Really...

I guess we'll see about that...watch and learn. Or, if history is any indication, watch and learn absolutely nothing.

She did vote for the Iraq war but given the lies Bush's CIA were parroting, one can only blame her for not knowing any better.

LOL!

No, the formerly unpoliticized CIA did. Once the CIA became a fully owned subsidiary of the executive branch and VP Cheney was cooking the intel...all bets were off.

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.

Smear campaign? You mean when people try to have an honest discussion of the candidate and her history and qualifications, and you mouthbreathers screech and squawk and try to silence them?

All I saw were 2 losers.
332-206
I see it differently

Really...

I guess we'll see about that...watch and learn. Or, if history is any indication, watch and learn absolutely nothing.

LOL!

No, the formerly unpoliticized CIA did. Once the CIA became a fully owned subsidiary of the executive branch and VP Cheney was cooking the intel...all bets were off.

Exactly, Clinton got credit for his bubble, while Bush was blamed for his.

No, the formerly unpoliticized CIA did.

I guess they also fooled Bill in 1998.

I guess nobody's concerned about the National Security threat posed by her snuke....

I am far more concern about cuts in infrastructure, science and r&d spending! ;) Now that is a real issue of national security!
You have to sensationalize your thread title with over the top hyperbole. That's why your thread is sinking faster than the Iranian Framework deal. Fish bite at the juiciest worm.

I guess nobody's concerned about the National Security threat posed by her snuke....

I am far more concern about cuts in infrastructure, science and r&d spending! ;) Now that is a real issue of national security!
You have to sensationalize your thread title with over the top hyperbole. That's why your thread is sinking faster than the Iranian Framework deal. Fish bite at the juiciest worm.

And all these cut, slash and burn threads are better?

All I saw were 2 losers.
332-206
I see it differently

Really...

LOL!

ROFLMNAO!

A classic example of why Leftists should never be allowed access to public speech. They embarrass themselves and the species on the whole.

All I saw were 2 losers.
332-206
I see it differently

Really...

LOL!

Exactly, Clinton got credit for his bubble, while Bush was blamed for his.

When you have to borry $700B we don't have to shore up your economy, you deserve the blame. Don't you think?

No, the formerly unpoliticized CIA did.

I guess they also fooled Bill in 1998.

Bill was smart enough to know that Iraq posed no threat to the US....

All I saw were 2 losers.
332-206
I see it differently

Really...

LOL!

ROFLMNAO!

A classic example of why Leftists should never be allowed access to public speech. They embarrass themselves and the species on the whole.

Of course you refute none of it...but keep it up.

I think the more likely scenario would be: They would vote AGAINST Repubs & HRC would be the beneficiary.

I, personally would never, EVER, vote Repub..
You have to be 18 to vote. You know that,right?
ummm..... your zaney thread isn't in the Rubber Room YET Scooter so try to keep your comments less snarky mkay?

As to the OP, HRC doesn't have to win, Repubs simply have to lose (they are their own worst enemy).
Truth hurts, eh asshole?
called that right. When you can register to vote come back. That probably explains most of your posts.

Forum List

Back