🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

The Democrats will have the same problem the republicans had if they choose to run Hillary. The base will stay home on election night.

Comrades,
she is even more,, of whatever we are waiting for.....

hillrun-i6852.jpg

She is divisive and has high negatives. She's a known quantity and less capable of pulling the wool over even low informed voters. Many who wouldn't be inclined to vote Republican will just choose to sit it out altogether.

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife... is as crooked as they come. There exist no where on earth, a more thoroughly corrupt, more malicious life form. She is Evil, personified... and those who support her, are themselves, a manifestation of that same evil.

That there exist those considering that this individual is qualified to lead the nation is an irrefutable sign that the United States is on the precipice of no longer possessing a viable culture.

As a citizen of the US, you should begin to understand that in a very short period of time, you're going to be at war with other citizens of the US. That everything you've known is going to soon be inalterably changed.

And you need to be preparing for that unavoidable certainty.

Now ... we can argue about who's responsible for the coming apocalypse... but there's truly nothing to argue about.

A century ago, we sent our young to foreign nations to be 'educated'... and they returned touting foreign ideas which were hostile to the principles in nature that sustained us. And as a result of our tolerance of those individuals and the foreign ideas which they brought back and used to infect others... our nation slowly because separated from the recognition of, respect for and adherence to those defining principles.

And throughout the nation, that infection has now created cancerous tumors in our population centers, which have long since metastasized throughout their respective state organs... crippling the cultural bodies means to sustain itself.

And the war which we're about to face, is Nature's means to repair the cultural body. And there will not be a single individual in the United States and likely the world who will not be inalterably changed; who will not lose family and friends and possessions... who will not suffer deeply.

And which ever one among you, shows the slightest mercy to the evil that destroyed us, you will set upon your decedents, the need to repeat the agony... by allowing the infection to get by you and infect the next generation.

It's going to be a bitch... and life never be the same again; at least in our lifetime. But we've no one to blame but ourselves, for it was us that tolerated the evil that has now finally, destroyed us.

Last edited:
The Democrats will have the same problem the republicans had if they choose to run Hillary. The base will stay home on election night.

no.

the republican "base" didn't stay home. that's a rightwing fantasy used to justify dragging the GOP to the right of atilla the hun.
Link?

Gerrymandering Rigged the 2014 Elections for Republican Advantage
A mouthpiece of the ultra liberal The Nation magazine. Yeah, that's reliable.
Get outta town.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?
Looks like the only vagina on offer here is yours.

She is divisive and has high negatives. She's a known quantity and less capable of pulling the wool over even low informed voters. Many who wouldn't be inclined to vote Republican will just choose to sit it out altogether.

yes... everyone who isn't a rightwingnut loon is "divisive" to rightwingnuts.

now please go vote for ted cruz. :lol:

ROFL! How precious is THAT?

Add 'divisive' to racist, homophobe and bigot; in the litany of vacuous charges advanced by the advocates of Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle.

LOL! They're helpless.

I think the more likely scenario would be: They would vote AGAINST Repubs & HRC would be the beneficiary.

I, personally would never, EVER, vote Repub..
You have to be 18 to vote. You know that,right?
ummm..... your zaney thread isn't in the Rubber Room YET Scooter so try to keep your comments less snarky mkay?

As to the OP, HRC doesn't have to win, Repubs simply have to lose (they are their own worst enemy).

I'd sooner slash my wrists and slit my throat than to ever vote for THAT woman.

If it's between her or jeb, as much as I hate her, I vote for her, and subsequently never give the republicans another dime.

If it's between her or jeb, as much as I hate her, I vote for her, and subsequently never give the republicans another dime.
Independent, write in or simply not voting are other options rather than another Clinton-Bush.
Would like that lying sack of shit to drown in pond scum.

Independent, write in or simply not voting are other options rather than another Clinton-Bush.
Would like that lying sack of shit to drown in pond scum.

Perfectly reasonable alternatives, but personally, if the republican party runs Jeb, I would prefer to give them a big fuck you by voting Hilary before I leave the party, just for the sake of principal.

Forum List

Back