🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

Beats the hell out of me. As much as I HATE every republican candidate I will NOT vote for Hillary under ANY circumstance.

No one gives a fuck what bigoted asshole thinks or does or wants.

Go back to stormfront.
Yeah! If you oppose Hillary you hate women.
If you opposed Sarah Palin you're smart.
Sarah Palin can operate two email accounts from one device. Betcha.

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.
You're an idiot, like that's news.
Young voters dont remember her husband being president. They only remember an old woman who conned her way into an undistinguished one term as senator where she voted for the Iraq War, then served as SecState where she accomplished nothing, and now claims she can't operate two email accounts off of one device--something they themselves have no problem doing.
K rick perry :lol:

I know literally at least 60 people actively in my life smarter than that dope....and YOU thought he could be PRESIDENT!?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're voting for Hillary because of Rick Perry? You are a dolt.
Nope

Not.voting for her.

Any other questions, richard? :lol:

Rabbis ability to read and percieve another human being's wit is about as good as Sarah Palin's huntin skills sans the Hellicopter
Your contributions to this thread consist of spin, deflection, and insults.
And Sarah Palin is a far better rifle shot than you'll ever hope to be, sonny.
Link the last post youve EVER made without insulting someone or some group.

S'gunna be a while huh?

Smug fuck. Your deluded version of america never was. Neva eva eva eva eva. Poor bayyybeee

Michele Bachmann 2016 !!!

bachmann-corn-dog.jpg

That reset button thing reminded me of Kindergarten. So fucking childish and stupid.

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

That you ask such a question tells me that you have learned nothing form history, specifically the election of our current president, Barack Obama.

It goes like this...

If you do not vote for Hillary Clinton for President, it means you are a sexist, you hate women, and you are on the front lines of the of the war against women.

Sheesh.

:lol:

Hillary-Racist-Sexist-Myth.jpg

My knowledge of the Clintons comes from when Bill was Governor of Arkansas. He was a perverted child molester with an AHP driver that he ordered to cruise High Schools looking for teeny-bopper chicks for Bill to entertain with his crooked dick. When he announced his candidacy for President, my first thought was that we're going to have a cur dog as our President.

I was right...and Hillary is no better. With each of them, it's "whatever it takes to win the election and stay in power". Both of them are disingenuous, conniving, pretentious, professional politicians.

She stays with her rapist husband for political reasons only and thinks that her tenure as First Lady qualifies her to be President.

In past Presidential elections, I did not eliminate candidates until well into the campaigns, occasionally going into November before culling down to my choice. However, if Hillary is the Democrat's candidate, I will definitely be voting for another party.

Beats the hell out of me. As much as I HATE every republican candidate I will NOT vote for Hillary under ANY circumstance.

No one gives a fuck what bigoted asshole thinks or does or wants.

Go back to stormfront.
Yeah! If you oppose Hillary you hate women.
If you opposed Sarah Palin you're smart.
Sarah Palin can operate two email accounts from one device. Betcha.

And if the Progrs ridicule Monica Lewinsky, Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Katherine Wiley and Juanita Broaddrick, well, they are just nuts and sluts who deserve it.

Sorry bout that,

1. She is a total clown.
2. But the liberals love clowns, and they voted for Obama, thats the only reason they need, and it will indeed do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.
You're an idiot, like that's news.
Young voters dont remember her husband being president. They only remember an old woman who conned her way into an undistinguished one term as senator where she voted for the Iraq War, then served as SecState where she accomplished nothing, and now claims she can't operate two email accounts off of one device--something they themselves have no problem doing.

Oh there's much work to be done to educate the Democrat children about Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's wife...

The good news is that educating the Democrat children is what we spend all or time doing now anyway.

Poor Trey Gowdy. Who wants to start a pool on when he is run down while jogging, or has an unexpected fall suffering an unexpected massive heart attack shortly before his body is prematurely cremated... Or he commits suicide leaving an irrational, unintelligible note in his brief case which is found by one of the firefighters responding to the anonymous report of his burning car.

Poor Trey Gowdy. Who wants to start a pool on when he is run down while jogging, or has an unexpected fall suffering an unexpected massive heart attack shortly before his body is prematurely cremated... Or he commits suicide leaving an irrational, unintelligible note in his brief case which is found by one of the firefighters responding to the anonymous report of his burning car.
That's the way it works with the Clintons...threaten their dynasty and your chances of dying increase exponentially.

Well, if the GOP can muster up someone who speaks up for the middle class rather than throwing it under the bus because the Koch brothers tell them to, then perhaps middle classes will then vote the other way. I may not vote but I will not vote for a puppet that the corporatist control with their puppet strings.
Exactly...Why would anyone vote for GOP CLOWNS AND PUPPETS? That is the question.
BTW...end of Jan. 2015 the Koch brothers invited several GOP wannabes here in Palm Spring for a kiss ass weekend gatherings. Wrong place for GOPs to have this kind of circus in town. Republicans here like me are so disgusted with these clowns. I meet and talk to a lot of people trust me GOP has a lot of serious problems.
I will vote for Hillary.

Well, if the GOP can muster up someone who speaks up for the middle class rather than throwing it under the bus because the Koch brothers tell them to, then perhaps middle classes will then vote the other way. I may not vote but I will not vote for a puppet that the corporatist control with their puppet strings.
Exactly...Why would anyone vote for GOP CLOWNS AND PUPPETS? That is the question.
BTW...end of Jan. 2015 the Koch brothers invited several GOP wannabes here in Palm Spring for a kiss ass weekend gatherings. Wrong place for GOPs to have this kind of circus in town. Republicans here like me are so disgusted with these clowns. I meet and talk to a lot of people trust me GOP has a lot of serious problems.
I will vote for Hillary.
I suspect that a large group of fools will join you. Hopefully, not enough to elect her.

I will vote for Hillary.
But government agencies having the same type shindigs is okay.

A vote for Hillary is validation of the status quo. No hope for change

"Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?"

See the thread about judicial appointments as an example.

Unlike you and many others on the right, most Americans want a president who will appoint judges and justices to the courts not hostile to privacy rights, equal protection rights, due process rights, and voting rights.

Indeed, one isn't just voting for president, he's voting for judicial appointments.

This can also be expanded to all other government appointments and the make up of an administration – the many men and women who administer government policy, implement the laws, and carry out the government's day to day business.

Consequently, one is voting for the hundreds of administrators who will make up the government.

And given the previous administration's appointments to the Supreme Court, voting for the democratic presidential candidate is the clear choice.

Good points, so anyone but Hillary. I'm onboard, thanks for making it clearer for me.

Forum List

Back