🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

What's the alternative, a member of the Republican clown car? Don't make me laugh.

I'd hope a moderate republican or Democrat? We certainly don't need the anti-government loserterians getting into the white house.

My problem with Hillary is she is going to attempt to divide and set against each other half o this country. It is just dumb. We need a uniter with vision if we don't want to be second or third place on this planet within the next 20-25 years.

"...she voted for the Iraq War as senator..."
Why I won't vote for her.
There's a heck of a lot of people you won't vote for then.....most of them Republicans.

....yes, and?....

I was smart enough to know that was a mistake and brave enough to stand up and say so before it happened (and since). I expect to vote for someone at least as smart and courageous as I.

She'll definitely be going the Identity Politics route, so I wonder if that elevates Jeb Bush because of his wife, and/or Martinez from New Mexico.

Both of them check off two boxes, and we all know how important that is.

Jeb would be a lot better then Hillary. We need to stay the fuck away from identity polices as it just divides us away from important issues.

There's a heck of a lot of people you won't vote for then.....most of them Republicans.

....yes, and?....

I was smart enough to know that was a mistake and brave enough to stand up and say so before it happened (and since). I expect to vote for someone at least as smart and courageous as I.

It isn't smart to not realize that our nation has been at war with radical islam and was at war with radical islam before the Iraq war. It is down right stupid to ignore this reality.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?

So the GOP plans to offer someone to the left of Hillary, that the liberals will be happier voting for?

ineer, post: 11175781, member: 18701"]
Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.

So the GOP plans to offer someone to the left of Hillary, that the liberals will be happier voting for?[/QUOTE]
The GOP doesn't have to field a candidate to the left of Hillary. They need to appeal to the 20% of swing voters in the middle. The other 80%, left and right, are already spoken for.

So the GOP plans to offer someone to the left of Hillary, that the liberals will be happier voting for?

ineer, post: 11175781, member: 18701"]

The GOP doesn't have to field a candidate to the left of Hillary. They need to appeal to the 20% of swing voters in the middle. The other 80%, left and right, are already spoken for.[/QUOTE]

Yes, true. Do any of the apparent candidates have something to offer in that regard that McCain and Romney didn't have?

....yes, and?....

It isn't smart to not realize that our nation has been at war with radical islam and was at war with radical islam before the Iraq war. It is down right stupid to ignore this reality.

What has this to do with my post?

She's a neocon with a standard-issue Democratic domestic/social issues agenda.

It is not out of the question that someone like Martin O'Malley could land a haymaker against her in Iowa, if he got in the race of course, and turn it into 2008 all over again. I am quite certain, to put it in market parlance,

that a lot of her stock is in weak hands.

Of course, across, the aisle, the first three Republican candidates are Senators;

where's that old 'executive experience' line that conservatives loved so much when they were defending Sarah Palin?

Last edited:
Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.
You're an idiot, like that's news.
Young voters dont remember her husband being president. They only remember an old woman who conned her way into an undistinguished one term as senator where she voted for the Iraq War, then served as SecState where she accomplished nothing, and now claims she can't operate two email accounts off of one device--something they themselves have no problem doing.

Obviously it would depend on who she is running against. Though the only Republican who is possibly better on ANY issue is Rand Paul.

"Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?"

See the thread about judicial appointments as an example.

Unlike you and many others on the right, most Americans want a president who will appoint judges and justices to the courts not hostile to privacy rights, equal protection rights, due process rights, and voting rights.

Indeed, one isn't just voting for president, he's voting for judicial appointments.

This can also be expanded to all other government appointments and the make up of an administration – the many men and women who administer government policy, implement the laws, and carry out the government's day to day business.

Consequently, one is voting for the hundreds of administrators who will make up the government.

And given the previous administration's appointments to the Supreme Court, voting for the democratic presidential candidate is the clear choice.
Then why not vote for Lincoln Chaffee or Rainwater O'Malley, both of whom actually did something and both of whom are reliable liberals?

people will vote for hillary because she's not a nutcase like the loons in the GOP clown car.

i hope that helps you.
Really? Which GOP "nutcase" invented a story about being under sniper fire, faked a southern accent in a speech, and claimed she couldn't operate two email accounts with one device?

OK so far the reasons for voting for her consist of:
SHe's leftist enough to appoint leftist judges.
Republicans suck.

Not really very persuasive reasons. If Hillary craps out in the primary Dems are going to be stuck. If she succeeds Dems are going to be stuck. Because even the most hyper partisan Dem hacks on here cannot articulate a single good reason why they should waste their time going to polls to vote for her.

OK so far the reasons for voting for her consist of:
SHe's leftist enough to appoint leftist judges.
Republicans suck.

Not really very persuasive reasons. If Hillary craps out in the primary Dems are going to be stuck. If she succeeds Dems are going to be stuck. Because even the most hyper partisan Dem hacks on here cannot articulate a single good reason why they should waste their time going to polls to vote for her.

I'm sure that the GOP will nominate a couple of good reasons.

Forum List

Back