🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

OK so far the reasons for voting for her consist of:
SHe's leftist enough to appoint leftist judges.
Republicans suck.

Not really very persuasive reasons. If Hillary craps out in the primary Dems are going to be stuck. If she succeeds Dems are going to be stuck. Because even the most hyper partisan Dem hacks on here cannot articulate a single good reason why they should waste their time going to polls to vote for her.

I'm sure that the GOP will nominate a couple of good reasons.
Again, the question is why anyone would vote FOR Hillary. Hating the GOP wont really motivate many people outside of the hyper partisan hacks on this site.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?

Nothing says "fresh ideas" like an unhealthy 69 year old enabler of a sex offender.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.

Nothing says "fresh ideas" like an unhealthy 69 year old enabler of a sex offender.

Second oldest person running for the presidency in the history of this country. I'd much rather have a young 45 year old running...

Someone that isn't a extremist, that supports our science programs and believes in American greatness is my perfect candidate.

Someone that will attack anyone that uses the fucking identity politics bullcrap.

This person needs to be around 35-55. ;)

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.
You're an idiot, like that's news.
Young voters dont remember her husband being president. They only remember an old woman who conned her way into an undistinguished one term as senator where she voted for the Iraq War, then served as SecState where she accomplished nothing, and now claims she can't operate two email accounts off of one device--something they themselves have no problem doing.
K rick perry :lol:

I know literally at least 60 people actively in my life smarter than that dope....and YOU thought he could be PRESIDENT!?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

images (21).jpg

Reporter: "Why are you voting for Hillary?"
Moron: "She's a Woman! Yay!"
Reporter: "What about Bengazi?"
Idiot: "Fox News! Stranger Danger! Evil person here!"
Reporter: "What do you say about all the Donations she gets from countries, like Saudi Arabia, that oppress Women?"
Simpleton: "You're a Sexist pig! You need to check your Male Privilege!"

I can't wait for the Mark Dice "Hillary Voter" videos.

Rabbis ability to read and percieve another human being's wit is about as good as Sarah Palin's huntin skills sans the Hellicopter

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.
You're an idiot, like that's news.
Young voters dont remember her husband being president. They only remember an old woman who conned her way into an undistinguished one term as senator where she voted for the Iraq War, then served as SecState where she accomplished nothing, and now claims she can't operate two email accounts off of one device--something they themselves have no problem doing.
K rick perry :lol:

I know literally at least 60 people actively in my life smarter than that dope....and YOU thought he could be PRESIDENT!?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're voting for Hillary because of Rick Perry? You are a dolt.

Before Hillary can run for president she has to run for - and get - The Democrat Party's nomination.

Already on the fax machine, waiting for Government Motors to open on Monday, DNC's order for an extra-heavy bus with studded tires.

Just to park outside the convention center.

Until needed, of course.

I was hoping to vote for her twice.

Rabbis ability to read and percieve another human being's wit is about as good as Sarah Palin's huntin skills sans the Hellicopter
Your contributions to this thread consist of spin, deflection, and insults.
And Sarah Palin is a far better rifle shot than you'll ever hope to be, sonny.

I was hoping to vote for her twice.
Dog catcher and what else?

Beats the hell out of me. As much as I HATE every republican candidate I will NOT vote for Hillary under ANY circumstance.

No one gives a fuck what bigoted asshole thinks or does or wants.

Go back to stormfront.

Forum List

Back