🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?

people will vote for hillary because she's not a nutcase like the loons in the GOP clown car.

i hope that helps you.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
Brain damage?

Well, if the GOP can muster up someone who speaks up for the middle class rather than throwing it under the bus because the Koch brothers tell them to, then perhaps middle classes will then vote the other way. I may not vote but I will not vote for a puppet that the corporatist control with their puppet strings.

11130279_844451345631095_7783384195747263136_n.jpg

So the GOP plans to offer someone to the left of Hillary, that the liberals will be happier voting for?

Wonder if Rabbi still wonders why rick perry was a belly flop :lol:

Oh man

people will vote for hillary because she's not a nutcase like the loons in the GOP clown car.

i hope that helps you.
More specifics
:clap2:

That you ask such a question tells me that you have learned nothing form history, specifically the election of our current president, Barack Obama.

It goes like this...

If you do not vote for Hillary Clinton for President, it means you are a sexist, you hate women, and you are on the front lines of the of the war against women.

Sheesh.

Well, if the GOP can muster up someone who speaks up for the middle class rather than throwing it under the bus because the Koch brothers tell them to, then perhaps middle classes will then vote the other way. I may not vote but I will not vote for a puppet that the corporatist control with their puppet strings.
Like The Obama?
:lmao:

Why Would Anyone Vote For Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife?

I dunno... maybe they're looking for a well established incompetent shrew, whose prone to losing hundreds of close friends and associates to early death, just as they were being considered to testify regarding investigations of Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriends Wife?

That you ask such a question tells me that you have learned nothing form history, specifically the election of our current president, Barack Obama.

It goes like this...

If you do not vote for Hillary Clinton for President, it means you are a sexist, you hate women, and you are on the front lines of the of the war against women.

Sheesh.
No...that was why we didn't vote for Sarah Palin. :D

"Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?"

See the thread about judicial appointments as an example.

Unlike you and many others on the right, most Americans want a president who will appoint judges and justices to the courts not hostile to privacy rights, equal protection rights, due process rights, and voting rights.

Yes.. I agree that Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife would appeal to those who advocate for foreign Ideas hostile to American Principle... specifically because corrupt nature's would subvert the validity of the Justice system by appointing corrupt individuals to the judiciary.

These are the sort of people who overturned the will of the majority of the people, in the majority of the states, wherein the majority of the legislators debated and passed legislation to defend the natural standard of Marriage, which were signed into law by the majority of the Governors...

"...she voted for the Iraq War as senator..."
Why I won't vote for her.

Why Would Anyone Vote For Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife?

I dunno... maybe they're looking for a well established incompetent shrew, whose prone to losing hundreds of close friends and associates to early death, just as they were being considered to testify regarding investigations of Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriends Wife?
I guess Hillary can no longer count on your vote. :(

Where r my keys prolly is still conffoo000zed how clinton and obama got elected and why bush bush and reagan governed so progressive :lol:

Forum List

Back