🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

Well, if the GOP can muster up someone who speaks up for the middle class rather than throwing it under the bus because the Koch brothers tell them to, then perhaps middle classes will then vote the other way. I may not vote but I will not vote for a puppet that the corporatist control with their puppet strings.
Exactly...Why would anyone vote for GOP CLOWNS AND PUPPETS? That is the question.
BTW...end of Jan. 2015 the Koch brothers invited several GOP wannabes here in Palm Spring for a kiss ass weekend gatherings. Wrong place for GOPs to have this kind of circus in town. Republicans here like me are so disgusted with these clowns. I meet and talk to a lot of people trust me GOP has a lot of serious problems.
I will vote for Hillary.
But government agencies having the same type shindigs is okay.

A vote for Hillary is validation of the status quo. No hope for change
Do you have a crystal bowl? HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY!!

Well, if the GOP can muster up someone who speaks up for the middle class rather than throwing it under the bus because the Koch brothers tell them to, then perhaps middle classes will then vote the other way. I may not vote but I will not vote for a puppet that the corporatist control with their puppet strings.

Then you certainly won't be voting for Hillary either...

I think the more likely scenario would be: They would vote AGAINST Repubs & HRC would be the beneficiary.

I, personally would never, EVER, vote Repub..

:wink_2:I will be voting for Hillary and i will be doing some campaign work for her! get out the vote, register new voters etc. the repubbies will destroy each other in their primaries.

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.
You're an idiot, like that's news.
Young voters dont remember her husband being president. They only remember an old woman who conned her way into an undistinguished one term as senator where she voted for the Iraq War, then served as SecState where she accomplished nothing, and now claims she can't operate two email accounts off of one device--something they themselves have no problem doing.
K rick perry :lol:

I know literally at least 60 people actively in my life smarter than that dope....and YOU thought he could be PRESIDENT!?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're voting for Hillary because of Rick Perry? You are a dolt.
Nope

Not.voting for her.

Any other questions, richard? :lol:
So you agree with my thread and say you're not voting for her but that wont stop you from insulting me? What a total retard.

Rabbis ability to read and percieve another human being's wit is about as good as Sarah Palin's huntin skills sans the Hellicopter
Your contributions to this thread consist of spin, deflection, and insults.
And Sarah Palin is a far better rifle shot than you'll ever hope to be, sonny.
Link the last post youve EVER made without insulting someone or some group.

S'gunna be a while huh?

Smug fuck. Your deluded version of america never was. Neva eva eva eva eva. Poor bayyybeee
Deflection, spin, and insults. It's all you've got. Because you're an empty headed fool.

Exactly...Why would anyone vote for GOP CLOWNS AND PUPPETS? That is the question.
BTW...end of Jan. 2015 the Koch brothers invited several GOP wannabes here in Palm Spring for a kiss ass weekend gatherings. Wrong place for GOPs to have this kind of circus in town. Republicans here like me are so disgusted with these clowns. I meet and talk to a lot of people trust me GOP has a lot of serious problems.
I will vote for Hillary.
Another "I used to be a Republican until" pretender.
You're not fooling anyone, kid. You've still got the "Yes We Can" tattoo on your tushie.

Why would I vote for Hillary? Because the Republicans have nobody.
LOL!
You mean the Democrats. If Hillary suffers another stroke the Dems will be stuck with Crazy Joe Biden and Rainwater O'Malley.
The GOP has the best qualified group of candidates I've seen in some time.

ROFLMNAO!

How ADORABLE is it that the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Deviancy is so excited that Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's wife is running for president?

I can't WAIT until they try to justify her having question why THE TRUTH matters?

The best part of Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife will truly begin to set the focus on RELATIVISM...

Her demand that THE TRUTH doesn't matter... WILL be debated and they will initially claim she wasn't speaking of "THE TRUTH" in the infamous: "WHAT DIFFERENT DOES IT MAKE!?", but in reality, thus IN TRUTH... "Truth" is what "IT" is... .

The Media will do everything they can to pretend that the issue doesn't exist... because the media is complicit in the Evil that Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife represents.

It's up to YOU to continue to ask that question, until they're smothered by the shame of their own illegitimacy.

"Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?"

See the thread about judicial appointments as an example.

Unlike you and many others on the right, most Americans want a president who will appoint judges and justices to the courts not hostile to privacy rights, equal protection rights, due process rights, and voting rights.

Indeed, one isn't just voting for president, he's voting for judicial appointments.

This can also be expanded to all other government appointments and the make up of an administration – the many men and women who administer government policy, implement the laws, and carry out the government's day to day business.

Consequently, one is voting for the hundreds of administrators who will make up the government.

And given the previous administration's appointments to the Supreme Court, voting for the democratic presidential candidate is the clear choice.
It comes as no surprise you'd prefer to see Washington over run by far left wing radicals.

Harry... I told you to stop spouting off about the Koch Brothers... Don't make me come back over there to help you understand, again.

Next time, I won't be so nice.

She is divisive and has high negatives. She's a known quantity and less capable of pulling the wool over even low informed voters. Many who wouldn't be inclined to vote Republican will just choose to sit it out altogether.

She is divisive and has high negatives. She's a known quantity and less capable of pulling the wool over even low informed voters. Many who wouldn't be inclined to vote Republican will just choose to sit it out altogether.

yes... everyone who isn't a rightwingnut loon is "divisive" to rightwingnuts.

now please go vote for ted cruz. :lol:

You have a history of supporting crazy. No surprise you'll vote for the vagina.

Will happily pull the lever for her again (as I did 8 years ago during the primaries in the 2008 election). The Democrats had 2 gold medal winners in 08 and only one medal to award. Hillary suffers no shame from losing to Obama who was and is a brilliant campaigner. She won't make the same errors she made in 08 (spending 3-4X as much as others to win a Senate seat among them) and it will show early and often.

Why vote for her? We had a robust economy under her Husband and there is no reason we cannot again since the economy is on the upswing (otherwise you yokels wouldn't have given a million dollars to a moron in Indiana). She has experience as a Senator and the Secretary of State; her resume is superior to anyone else considering a run. She did vote for the Iraq war but given the lies Bush's CIA were parroting, one can only blame her for not knowing any better.

She'll make a fine President.

PS: I thought you guys said she wasn't going to run. What happened?

Will happily pull the lever for her again (as I did 8 years ago during the primaries in the 2008 election). The Democrats had 2 gold medal winners in 08 and only one medal to award. Hillary suffers no shame from losing to Obama who was and is a brilliant campaigner. She won't make the same errors she made in 08 (spending 3-4X as much as others to win a Senate seat among them) and it will show early and often.

Why vote for her? We had a robust economy under her Husband and there is no reason we cannot again since the economy is on the upswing (otherwise you yokels wouldn't have given a million dollars to a moron in Indiana). She has experience as a Senator and the Secretary of State; her resume is superior to anyone else considering a run. She did vote for the Iraq war but given the lies Bush's CIA were parroting, one can only blame her for not knowing any better.

She'll make a fine President.

PS: I thought you guys said she wasn't going to run. What happened?

If she focuses on pro-American business policies, infrastructure, science, r&d and reform of our educational system...I think she'll win in this case. She needs to run a positive campaign...Let the republicans hang themselves with nastiness.

People in her own party have defined her as divisive.:lol:

Link one post where I have ever given Cruz any type of support.:eusa_whistle:

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?
Well, for one thing, she's not you. That's a big bonus right there.

Forum List

Back