🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.

Smear campaign? You mean when people try to have an honest discussion of the candidate and her history and qualifications, and you mouthbreathers screech and squawk and try to silence them?
Yes, thats exactly what I mean.

Let voters who care to vet her look that shit up.

You guys mind your own and go positive. See the wonders it can bring, jackasses.

Because young and energetic voters are gunna hear the smear campaign of the smug fuck republicans and shes gunna shrug off her (very real) corruption, smile, and say "hi haters" while you dumb as fuck conservatives wonder why only conservatives could ever like you.

Smear campaign? You mean when people try to have an honest discussion of the candidate and her history and qualifications, and you mouthbreathers screech and squawk and try to silence them?

You guys mind your own and go positive. See the wonders it can bring, jackasses.
Oh please. How many threads a day do we get here with liberal jackoffs claiming some GOP candidate is stupid/crazy/racist/Christian/alloftheabove?
Clinton's record is a legitimate topic. Her lies alone would disqualify her if she were anyone else. She thinks you guys are fools and suckers and you prove her right every time.

Oh please. How many threads a day do we get here with liberal jackoffs claiming some GOP candidate is stupid/crazy/racist/Christian/alloftheabove?
Clinton's record is a legitimate topic. Her lies alone would disqualify her if she were anyone else. She thinks you guys are fools and suckers and you prove her right every time.
im not talking about usmb moron.

im talking about what your candidates will do.

sarah palins saying "peeling areeeound with teeerorriss" was obviously a fat fucking fail.

conservatives never eva eva eva eva win nationally.

bush 1 bush 2 reagan = progressive.

sarah palins saying "peeling areeeound with teeerorriss" was obviously a fat fucking fail.

They're not "my candidates."
Sarah Palin isnt running
Reagan was a conservative. How'd that work out. You may have to Google "Ronald Reagan" because you probably arent old enough to remember when he was president.

Sarah Palin isnt running
Reagan was a conservative. How'd that work out. You may have to Google "Ronald Reagan" because you probably arent old enough to remember when he was president.
so we can expect conservatives to raise the debt and raise taxes then, and not reform entitlements?

ok. Reagan it is.

Sarah Palin isnt running
so we can expect conservatives to raise the debt and raise taxes then, and not reform entitlements?

ok. Reagan it is.
Depends on whether Democrats take control of Congress, as they had under Reagan.
You're not very well informed, are ya, Sparky?

Sarah Palin isnt running

ok. Reagan it is.
Depends on whether Democrats take control of Congress, as they had under Reagan.
So we can expect that a Conservative can't control his congress and will sign off on raised taxes, increasing the debt, and not negotiating entitlement reform?

Like Reagan?

Who's not informed?

You think their Rhetoric should decide their legacy? Or how about their record instead? Conservative Reagan, increased debt, increased taxes, no entitlement reform, and oversaw the huge crime boom of the 1980's.

Got a better example of what we can expect out of a Conservative President? Or should I ask again: when's the last Conservative who won a National Election?

Sarah Palin isnt running

ok. Reagan it is.
So we can expect that a Conservative can't control his congress and will sign off on raised taxes, increasing the debt, and not negotiating entitlement reform?

Like Reagan?

Who's not informed?

You think their Rhetoric should decide their legacy? Or how about their record instead? Conservative Reagan, increased debt, increased taxes, no entitlement reform, and oversaw the huge crime boom of the 1980's.

Got a better example of what we can expect out of a Conservative President? Or should I ask again: when's the last Conservative who won a National Election?
Remind me how a president "controls" Congress.
You just fail-post every single time. It's because you're stupid, arrogant, and a low information poster.

1980's Conservative Presidency:

taxes up
debt up
crime up
aids up

What SHOULD we expect from a Conservative???

Sarah Palin isnt running

ok. Reagan it is.

Like Reagan?

Who's not informed?

You just fail-post every single time. It's because you're stupid, arrogant, and a low information poster.
ok, I'll remind you:

He is the one who sets the tone of their Negotiations, IF he leads.

Oh.....and that little other other other thing: he has to sign their bills for them to become law.

Damn.......Capital "C" he was heh?

Sarah Palin isnt running

ok. Reagan it is.

Like Reagan?

Who's not informed?

ok, I'll remind you:

Oh.....and that little other other other thing: he has to sign their bills for them to become law.

So you agree that Obama has been a complete failure with the GOP Congress since the tone he set was "my way or the highway"?
Total face plant fail. You aren't even worth responding to. That's how stupid-fail your posts are.

ok. Reagan it is.

Like Reagan?

Who's not informed?

ok, I'll remind you:

So you agree that Obama has been a complete failure with the GOP Congress since the tone he set was "my way or the highway"?
Total face plant fail. You aren't even worth responding to. That's how stupid-fail your posts are.
I have a THREAD saying he's a horrible leader.

So - - - - I follow through with what *I* say.

Now how about you? You agree Ronnie was either a fat fail with his Congress, or else, just not really a Conservative??

Rabbi, you've never not failed. Ever. I have your number, lil baby boy. Take another seat.

Next you'll ask me for a link to my thread: save me the trouble and bet me that it doesn't exist first, so I can get ANOTHER rabbi fat fucking fail :lol:

All you do is lose. God damn.

Like Reagan?

Who's not informed?

ok, I'll remind you:

Now how about you? You agree Ronnie was either a fat fail with his Congress, or else, just not really a Conservative??

Rabbi, you've never not failed. Ever. I have your number, lil baby boy. Take another seat.

Next you'll ask me for a link to my thread: save me the trouble and bet me that it doesn't exist first, so I can get ANOTHER rabbi fat fucking fail :lol:

Your insults arent even original. You're too stupid to create your own insults.
faceplant-dive.jpg

Like Reagan?

Who's not informed?

ok, I'll remind you:

Your insults arent even original. You're too stupid to create your own insults.
faceplant-dive.jpg
oohhhhhhhhhhHHHHH

So wait, you're going to pretend I didnt start calling you Rabbifail, and describing how you never dont failll.......a LONG time ago..

And pretend YOURE originating this "you fail" exchange?

:lol:

you're a horrendous human being

Nice dip duck dodge on Reagan's record, too.

Conservative my ass. If he ran today on his record with a different name, you old assed curmudgeons would crucify him. Keep swinging though.

I notice the continued non response on Reagan's debt exploding, tax raising entitlement filled Presidency - and raise you an "I don't even need my ace in the hole, if you think Reagan was a Conservative, you might just be a Red Neck (tm) "

I notice the continued non response on Reagan's debt exploding, tax raising entitlement filled Presidency - and raise you an "I don't even need my ace in the hole, if you think Reagan was a Conservative, you might just be a Red Neck (tm) "
playtime-fail-slide-faceplant.jpg

Will happily pull the lever for her again (as I did 8 years ago during the primaries in the 2008 election). The Democrats had 2 gold medal winners in 08 and only one medal to award. Hillary suffers no shame from losing to Obama who was and is a brilliant campaigner. She won't make the same errors she made in 08 (spending 3-4X as much as others to win a Senate seat among them) and it will show early and often.

Why vote for her? We had a robust economy under her Husband and there is no reason we cannot again since the economy is on the upswing (otherwise you yokels wouldn't have given a million dollars to a moron in Indiana). She has experience as a Senator and the Secretary of State; her resume is superior to anyone else considering a run. She did vote for the Iraq war but given the lies Bush's CIA were parroting, one can only blame her for not knowing any better.

She'll make a fine President.

PS: I thought you guys said she wasn't going to run. What happened?

The Democrats had 2 gold medal winners in 08

All I saw were 2 losers.
332-206
I see it differently

We had a robust economy under her Husband and there is no reason we cannot again

All we need is another Internet Bubble.
As compared to the housing bubble under Bush...

She has experience as a Senator and the Secretary of State

If she runs on her record, she'll be out sooner than I thought.
Really...

I guess we'll see about that...watch and learn. Or, if history is any indication, watch and learn absolutely nothing.

She did vote for the Iraq war but given the lies Bush's CIA were parroting, one can only blame her for not knowing any better.

Ooh, I'm the smartest woman around, but that idiot Bush fooled me.
You've found another winning strategy for her.
LOL!

No, the formerly unpoliticized CIA did. Once the CIA became a fully owned subsidiary of the executive branch and VP Cheney was cooking the intel...all bets were off.

As compared to the housing bubble under Bush...

Exactly, Clinton got credit for his bubble, while Bush was blamed for his.
When you have to borry $700B we don't have to shore up your economy, you deserve the blame. Don't you think?

No, the formerly unpoliticized CIA did.

I guess they also fooled Bill in 1998.

Bill was smart enough to know that Iraq posed no threat to the US....

When you have to borry $700B we don't have to shore up your economy, you deserve the blame.

Are you talking about the bank TARP that was repaid with a profit to the Treasury?

Bill was smart enough to know that Iraq posed no threat to the US....

LOL!

I notice the continued non response on Reagan's debt exploding, tax raising

I know, he raised the top rate from 70% all the way to 28%!
And if his $1.6 trillion addition to the debt, while winning the Cold War, was bad, what do you call Obama's $7.5 trillion addition, while making us weaker?

Forum List

Back