Why You Should Sign The Petition

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I know most liberals think that black on white crime is a justified sort of payback, but maybe this article can change some minds:

Black-on-White violence is the biggest racial problem in America. According to Department of Justice data, more than two million Whites are beaten, robbed, raped, killed or otherwise victimized by non-Whites every year in America. Although, because the DOJ deliberated fudges the data, it is difficult to determine exactly what percentage of victims of racial violence are White, it is at least 90% and probably closer to 98% or 99%.

The double standards of the Obama administration, concerning racial violence, have worked to increase both the instances and the severity of black-on-White violent crime. The administration has sent strong signals to black criminals by refusing to treat black-on-White crime as the national crisis that it is and by refusing to charge black criminals, who attack Whites simply because of the color of their skin, with hate crimes.

This petition will force the president to acknowledge black-on-White crimes for the first time. It also asks him to make the ending of racial violence a national priority and to address it at his upcoming State of the Union address.

Black-On-White Crime Blog: Why You Should Sign the Petition to End Racial Violence

Last edited:
I know most liberals think that black on white crime is a justified sort of payback, but maybe this article can change some minds:

Black-on-White violence is the biggest racial problem in America. According to Department of Justice data, more than two million Whites are beaten, robbed, raped, killed or otherwise victimized by non-Whites every year in America. Although, because the DOJ deliberated fudges the data, it is difficult to determine exactly what percentage of victims of racial violence are White, it is at least 90% and probably closer to 98% or 99%.

The double standards of the Obama administration, concerning racial violence, have worked to increase both the instances and the severity of black-on-White violent crime. The administration has sent strong signals to black criminals by refusing to treat black-on-White crime as the national crisis that it is and by refusing to charge black criminals, who attack Whites simply because of the color of their skin, with hate crimes.

This petition will force the president to acknowledge black-on-White crimes for the first time. It also asks him to make the ending of racial violence a national priority and to address it at his upcoming State of the Union address.

Black-On-White Crime Blog: Why You Should Sign the Petition to End Racial Violence

I got 5 bucks that says it wont but what the heck, I'll sign it anyway.

You would win that bet.

It's not so much to get Obama to fight racism, as it is to get white liberals to wake up

Forum List

Back