Why you should stop believing in evolution

The article is summed up, thusly:

You don't believe in it — you either understand it or you don't.

Indeed!

Indeed!

WHO wants to understand demon inspired lies from the pit of hell???? EVOLUTION IS BUNK "science"=THE RELIGION OF GOD HATING SIN LOVING FOOLS. WHO ELSE WOULD THINK THE MOST COMPLEX THING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE=THE HUMAN BRAIN AND BODY COULD EVER BE JUST AN ACCIDENT OF TIME AND CHANCE??? ROFLMAO!

I personally have no problem understanding evolution. Matter of fact, if you look at our technology, it has dramatically "evolved" (was made better) since the first computer in the 60's. Currently, your smart phone has more computing power than the computers that ran the moon mission. Think about that for a second or two.

Unfortunately, the creationists still think that mankind was created from whole cloth, and because we were given domination over all the plants and animals on earth in the Bible, they want to believe that somehow we're different from all other life on earth.

Quick question for the creationists, just like we've used intelligent design to make our computers better and more convenient, did any of them even consider the possibility that God would be using evolution as His toolkit for creating us? I mean, we've been able to make technology "evolve", and since we're created in His image, wouldn't it stand to reason that God would use evolution?

Interesting post, but one with fatal flaws (in my opinion). If God is all knowing, wouldn't the first iteration of humanity be perfect? And, as you note computers have evolved and have greater power, memory, etc. How has humanity become better? We still hate, fear and kill each other.

The article is summed up, thusly:

Indeed!

Indeed!

WHO wants to understand demon inspired lies from the pit of hell???? EVOLUTION IS BUNK "science"=THE RELIGION OF GOD HATING SIN LOVING FOOLS. WHO ELSE WOULD THINK THE MOST COMPLEX THING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE=THE HUMAN BRAIN AND BODY COULD EVER BE JUST AN ACCIDENT OF TIME AND CHANCE??? ROFLMAO!

Tell ya what kookster next time you get sick don't
go to to a doctor, medicine is based on evil science!!

I personally have no problem understanding evolution. Matter of fact, if you look at our technology, it has dramatically "evolved" (was made better) since the first computer in the 60's. Currently, your smart phone has more computing power than the computers that ran the moon mission. Think about that for a second or two.

Unfortunately, the creationists still think that mankind was created from whole cloth, and because we were given domination over all the plants and animals on earth in the Bible, they want to believe that somehow we're different from all other life on earth.

Quick question for the creationists, just like we've used intelligent design to make our computers better and more convenient, did any of them even consider the possibility that God would be using evolution as His toolkit for creating us? I mean, we've been able to make technology "evolve", and since we're created in His image, wouldn't it stand to reason that God would use evolution?

Interesting post, but one with fatal flaws (in my opinion). If God is all knowing, wouldn't the first iteration of humanity be perfect? And, as you note computers have evolved and have greater power, memory, etc. How has humanity become better? We still hate, fear and kill each other.

YES!!! FIRST MAN WAS CREATED PERFECT IN GOD'S IMAGE WITH FREEWILL(CHOICE) WE ARE NOT CREATED AS ROBOTS.GOD wants you to chose good not evil,He wants you to chose not be forced,chose good,chose right,chose light!!!

I am somewhat concerned that evolution has started to reverse itself. How else can you explain Justine Bieber?

YES!!! GOD SAYS THAT AFTER MAN'S CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN,ALL CREATION IS DEVOLVING NOT EVOLVING!!! SIN has a very high cost=ruin,death and hell.

YES!!! FIRST MAN WAS CREATED PERFECT IN GOD'S IMAGE WITH FREEWILL(CHOICE) WE ARE NOT CREATED AS ROBOTS.GOD wants you to chose good not evil,He wants you to chose not be forced,chose good,chose right,chose light!!!

Gismo does you man god have conversations with you? Do you hear his voice?

I am somewhat concerned that evolution has started to reverse itself. How else can you explain Justine Bieber?

YES!!! GOD SAYS THAT AFTER MAN'S CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN,ALL CREATION IS DEVOLVING NOT EVOLVING!!! SIN has a very high cost=ruin,death and hell.

Religious fanatics:

Zero sense of humor.

Gismo suffers from schizophrenia

There is evidence that right temporal lobe activity is associated with religious experiences and that temporal lobe epilepsy is associated with hyper-religiosity - (Geschwind Syndrome). There's temporal lobe dysfunction in schizophrenia too, particularly temporal lobe hyperactivity during auditory hallucinations (ref: Frackowiak's PET studies)

In patients with a diagnosis of schizophrenia, often delusions exist that either exalt the status of the patient (eg, the patient is God's representative on earth) or denigrate the patient (eg, God is sending messages to the patient specifying his/her sinfulness and need to be punished).

Last edited:

Religious fanatics:

Zero sense of humor.

Gismo suffers from schizophrenia

There is evidence that right temporal lobe activity is associated with religious experiences and that temporal lobe epilepsy is associated with hyper-religiosity - (Geschwind Syndrome). There's temporal lobe dysfunction in schizophrenia too, particularly temporal lobe hyperactivity during auditory hallucinations (ref: Frackowiak's PET studies)

I see no humor in this truth==YES!!! GOD SAYS THAT AFTER MAN'S CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN,ALL CREATION IS DEVOLVING NOT EVOLVING!!! SIN has a very high cost=ruin,death and hell.

"He wants"!!?? Seems to me your statement is an example of pride, boasting that you know what God wants. It is one of the most deadly of the seven deadly sins.

"He wants"!!?? Seems to me your statement is an example of pride, boasting that you know what God wants. It is one of the most deadly of the seven deadly sins.

SO YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT GOD'S WORD tells man what GOD wants??????????????? try reading it!!!

Religious fanatics:

Zero sense of humor.

I say that all the time about those in the far left religion that will always disprove evolution as a valid theory.

SO YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT GOD'S WORD tells man what GOD wants??????????????? try reading it!!!

In what language did God write his word?

In what language did God write his word?

LOL!! DO YOU NOT KNOW WE HAVE GOD'S WORD translated into english??

Apparently, you have never bothered to learn another language.

The only problem with translation is that something gets lost in the meaning when it's translated.

Ever play a game of telephone?

We translated God's Word from Hebrew, to Greek, to Roman, and then to English.

Trust me............learning from a Jewish scholar is much more rewarding than listening to a pastor who uses the KJV Bible.

Forum List

Back