Why you should stop believing in evolution

SIMPLE TRUTH=Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.====The Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 1: 18-25: "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident to them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God, or give thanks; but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures. Therefore, God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, that their bodies might be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen." Paul was a lawyer, a lawyer of the Torah. He used legal methods of persuasion to convince people of the truths of creation, their need to recognize the Creator revealed in the Bible and their need of a Savior. Paul said that the wrath of God comes against those who suppress the truth in unrighteousness. How can he justify his statement that there are those who suppress the truth in unrighteousness? He says that God has made Himself evident to them. How can Paul say that God has made Himself evident to them? He says because that which is known about God is made obvious to them through the things that He has made. Paul uses the argument from design. He says that since we see obviously created objects we must know that there is a Designer/Maker. Paul argues that evolutionists are without excuse, reason, or defense. Paul says that they blindly hold fast to their beliefs in spite of the evidence to the contrary. In counter argument Paul points out that Christians have an evidence based faith. Christians have an excuse, reason and defense. Paul presses his argument further to point out that those who are evolutionists become futile in their speculations, in their fable telling. Their hearts, their spirits, become darkened. They claim wisdom and knowledge that they do not have. They invent stories which they cannot support. They build a house of cards trying to defend their position. Their stories are plausible and logical, but all things that are plausible and all things that are logical are not necessarily true. Paul writes that those who accept evolutionism are fools. Today the word "fools" is not necessarily a strong word. Even the most intelligent person might make a foolish mistake now and then. If you drive up to a street corner and turn right when you should have turned left, it might be said that you did something foolish. But, that is not the word Paul used 2,000 years ago. In Greek, Paul wrote that those who accept evolutionism are "morons." A more modern translation would be that they become idiots. Those are harsh words, indeed. How can Paul justify such harsh rhetoric? He says it because those who knowingly reject the truth of Gods existence have exchanged the worship of the One true Creator for the worship of those things which He has created. They worship trees and animals instead of God. They have exchanged the truth of God for a lie. If you exchange a lie for the truth, that is a good idea. If you exchange the truth for a lie, that is a bad idea. Paul declares in no uncertain terms that those who accept evolution have exchanged the truth for a lie. They have made an obviously poor decision - See more at: Creation Worldview Ministries:

Paragraphs are your friend

gizzz ... humans ARE animals.

ROFLMAO!!! YES!!! MANY HUMANS CHOSE TO LIVE LIKE ANIMALS BUT I LIVE MY LIFE AS A son of ALMIGHTY GOD. I HAVE GOD'S WORD that I am a joint heir with JESUS and GOD HAS A VERY,VERY,VERY LOT OF ""GOOD STUFF"" PTL.

SIMPLE TRUTH=Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.====The Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 1: 18-25: "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident to them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God, or give thanks; but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures. Therefore, God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, that their bodies might be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen." Paul was a lawyer, a lawyer of the Torah. He used legal methods of persuasion to convince people of the truths of creation, their need to recognize the Creator revealed in the Bible and their need of a Savior. Paul said that the wrath of God comes against those who suppress the truth in unrighteousness. How can he justify his statement that there are those who suppress the truth in unrighteousness? He says that God has made Himself evident to them. How can Paul say that God has made Himself evident to them? He says because that which is known about God is made obvious to them through the things that He has made. Paul uses the argument from design. He says that since we see obviously created objects we must know that there is a Designer/Maker. Paul argues that evolutionists are without excuse, reason, or defense. Paul says that they blindly hold fast to their beliefs in spite of the evidence to the contrary. In counter argument Paul points out that Christians have an evidence based faith. Christians have an excuse, reason and defense. Paul presses his argument further to point out that those who are evolutionists become futile in their speculations, in their fable telling. Their hearts, their spirits, become darkened. They claim wisdom and knowledge that they do not have. They invent stories which they cannot support. They build a house of cards trying to defend their position. Their stories are plausible and logical, but all things that are plausible and all things that are logical are not necessarily true. Paul writes that those who accept evolutionism are fools. Today the word "fools" is not necessarily a strong word. Even the most intelligent person might make a foolish mistake now and then. If you drive up to a street corner and turn right when you should have turned left, it might be said that you did something foolish. But, that is not the word Paul used 2,000 years ago. In Greek, Paul wrote that those who accept evolutionism are "morons." A more modern translation would be that they become idiots. Those are harsh words, indeed. How can Paul justify such harsh rhetoric? He says it because those who knowingly reject the truth of Gods existence have exchanged the worship of the One true Creator for the worship of those things which He has created. They worship trees and animals instead of God. They have exchanged the truth of God for a lie. If you exchange a lie for the truth, that is a good idea. If you exchange the truth for a lie, that is a bad idea. Paul declares in no uncertain terms that those who accept evolution have exchanged the truth for a lie. They have made an obviously poor decision - See more at: Creation Worldview Ministries:

If evolution isn't possible, nor proven, can you explain how we got all the different breeds of dogs? Can you further explain how it is that EVERY dog came from a common ancestor known as a wolf?

Paragraphs are your friend

As usual, its just a copy/paste so the bad formatting hitched a ride.

ROFLMAO!!! YES!!! MANY HUMANS CHOSE TO LIVE LIKE ANIMALS BUT I LIVE MY LIFE AS A son of ALMIGHTY GOD. I HAVE GOD'S WORD that I am a joint heir with JESUS and GOD HAS A VERY,VERY,VERY LOT OF ""GOOD STUFF"" PTL.

I was wondering how long it would take to attract the religious nutjobs to this thread.

Only one page...............not bad....................

I was wondering how long it would take to attract the religious nutjobs to this thread.

THERE IS NO TOPIC THAT ALMIGHTY GOD IS NOT "REVELANT" TO. This is His universe and HIS creation. BEST YOU GET OVER IT!!! TWEAK!

THERE IS NO TOPIC THAT ALMIGHTY GOD IS NOT "REVELANT" TO. This is His universe and HIS creation. BEST YOU GET OVER IT!!! TWEAK!

I'm willing to listen to what God has to say, matter of fact, I talk to Him on a regular basis.

I'm less interested in what religious dweebs like yourself have to say about what God said though.

I'm willing to listen to what God has to say, matter of fact, I talk to Him on a regular basis.

I'm less interested in what religious dweebs like yourself have to say about what God said though.

WHEN I POST GOD'S WORD I AM POSTING GOD'S WORD!!!! Get over it!!!

Only man can make a dog

Quick question...................what exactly IS "God's Word"?

Most of the time all you do is yell your own beliefs at others, while totally shutting yourself off from any kind of learning.

The article is summed up, thusly:

You don't believe in it — you either understand it or you don't.

Indeed!

I understand the odds of inert molecules arranging themselves into a protein are beyond astronomical. Astronomical odds are only expressed out to E 80. The odds of 2,000 molecules arranging themselves into a functioning protein are E 5,735.

Most of the time all you do is yell your own beliefs at others, while totally shutting yourself off from any kind of learning.

THE WORD OF GOD== In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.

4 In Him was life, and that life was the Light of men.

5 And the Light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:1-5

THE WORD OF GOD== In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

3 All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.

You're gonna have to be a bit more specific, because I'd like to know when you are quoting God, and when you are just slinging your own brand of bullshit.

Incidentally, the actual Word of God is the first 5 books of the Old Testament, also known as the Torah. The rest of the OT is pretty much a history of the Jewish people, and the New Testament is a bunch of books written by MEN who claimed to know what had happened over 300 years before.

But.................keep trying if it helps you sleep at night.

You're gonna have to be a bit more specific, because I'd like to know when you are quoting God, and when you are just slinging your own brand of bullshit.

Incidentally, the actual Word of God is the first 5 books of the Old Testament, also known as the Torah. The rest of the OT is pretty much a history of the Jewish people, and the New Testament is a bunch of books written by MEN who claimed to know what had happened over 300 years before.

But.................keep trying if it helps you sleep at night.

WOW!!! AM I POSTING TO SILLY tards here??????????

EVOLUTION IS BUNK "science"=THE RELIGION OF GOD HATING SIN LOVING FOOLS. WHO ELSE WOULD THINK THE MOST COMPLEX THING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE=THE HUMAN BRAIN AND BODY COULD EVER BE JUST AN ACCIDENT OF TIME AND CHANCE??? ROFLMAO and you????????

EVOLUTION IS BUNK "science"=THE RELIGION OF GOD HATING SIN LOVING FOOLS. WHO ELSE WOULD THINK THE MOST COMPLEX THING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE=THE HUMAN BRAIN AND BODY COULD EVER BE JUST AN ACCIDENT OF TIME AND CHANCE??? ROFLMAO and you????????

Millions of pieces of evidence supporting that Evolution is a fact. Fossil, biologic, DNA all prove Evolution to be a FACT

Not a single piece of evidence supporting the existence of god

Amazing revelations about DNA
As scientists began to decode the human DNA molecule, they found something quite unexpected—an exquisite 'language' composed of some 3 billion genetic letters. "One of the most extraordinary discoveries of the twentieth century," says Dr. Stephen Meyer, director of the Center for Science and Culture at the Discovery Institute in Seattle, Wash., "was that DNA actually stores information—the detailed instructions for assembling proteins—in the form of a four-character digital code" (quoted by Lee Strobel, The Case for a Creator, 2004, p. 224).

It is hard to fathom, but the amount of information in human DNA is roughly equivalent to 12 sets of The Encyclopaedia Britannica— an incredible 384 volumes" worth of detailed information that would fill 48 feet of library shelves!

Yet in their actual size—which is only two millionths of a millimeter thick—a teaspoon of DNA, according to molecular biologist Michael Denton, could contain all the information needed to build the proteins for all the species of organisms that have ever lived on the earth, and "there would still be enough room left for all the information in every book ever written" ( Evolution: A Theory in Crisis , 1996, p. 334).

Who or what could miniaturize such information and place this enormous number of 'letters' in their proper sequence as a genetic instruction manual? Could evolution have gradually come up with a system like this?

We haven't explored the whole Universe, so how would you know for a fact that the human brain and body is the most complex thing in it?

By the way.....................does typing in caps make you think it gives more credence to your bullshit?

Sorry............it doesn't.

Evolution is nothing more than a fairly simple way of understanding what is unquestionably happening. You don't believe in it — you either understand it or you don't. But pretending evolution is a matter of faith can be a clever way to hijack the conversation, and pit it in a false duality against religion.

From the link.

They rarely ask, "Do you believe in mysticism and the occult?"

Forum List

Back