Why You Won't Get Rich: Because Capitalism Broke Its Contract with Hard Work

The only way to reverse the damage is if everyone feels they have a financial stake in society

Bullshit.
I quite high school in the 10th grade and retired at 46.
Everyones not a moron like you.
Usually the 10th grade dropouts seem to thrive way way more than the 9th or 11th. Good job. What industry?

Kind of like the 6th grade drop out for youngins

Machining and investing.
Obviously made more investing than machining but I was a first class machinist and got top pay. I ended up making parts for NASA's shuttle program and the first proto type F-22 Raptor.
I ran an Acme Gridley 6 spindle automatic for some summers as a kid. Once in awhile a Warner-Swasey piece of shit

The only way to reverse the damage is if everyone feels they have a financial stake in society

Bullshit.
Usually the 10th grade dropouts seem to thrive way way more than the 9th or 11th. Good job. What industry?

Machining and investing.
Obviously made more investing than machining but I was a first class machinist and got top pay. I ended up making parts for NASA's shuttle program and the first proto type F-22 Raptor.
I ran an Acme Gridley 6 spindle automatic for some summers as a kid. Once in awhile a Warner-Swasey piece of shit

Warner Swasey #5 square head was the first machine I ran.
Hated that fucken thing with a passion!!! But it got my foot in the door so there's that.

Congress should tax firms whose labor costs less than the federal minimum wage. An excise could work. US firms should not be allowed to leave merely for cheap labor overseas. Our labor must be able to afford our first world economy.
Some businesses dont get to print their own money like the Federal Government seems to do. State minimum wages supersedes, the Federal which the Federal is only supposed to be for Federal contractors....God you are such a stupid fuck....

Bullshit.

Machining and investing.
I was working for McDonnell Douglas corp. when the F-23 and the F-22 were in competition for best future fighter. Of course having Sam Nun as your Senator picked the Lockheed F-22 out of Georgia instead of the F-23 out of St Louis. The F-23 was the better Aircraft.

Had less flight controls making it more stealth to radar.

1623705615970.png

Bullshit.

Machining and investing.
I was working for McDonnell Douglas corp. when the F-23 and the F-22 were in competition for best future fighter. Of course having Sam Nun as your Senator picked the Lockheed F-22 out of Georgia instead of the F-23 out of St Louis. The F-23 was the better Aircraft.

Had less flight controls making it more stealth to radar.

View attachment 501457

The F-22 has a radar cross section the size of a bumble bee.

inequality is a choice. it is not inevitable. it doesn't have to be this way.

it doesn't have to be this way, my friends!

"there is class warfare alright, but it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, & we're winning" - Warren Buffet

rich people are simply greedy and short-sighted. they want to be at the top of the pack, no matter what the cost to society. it's called zero-sum thinking, which means the only way they can get rich is to take everything away from those below

rich people are simply greedy and short-sighted. they want to be at the top of the pack, no matter what the cost to society. it's called zero-sum thinking, which means the only way they can get rich is to take everything away from those below

Sounds awful!

What did Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett and Bill Gates take away from you?

Congress should tax firms whose labor costs less than the federal minimum wage. An excise could work. US firms should not be allowed to leave merely for cheap labor overseas. Our labor must be able to afford our first world economy.
Some businesses dont get to print their own money like the Federal Government seems to do. State minimum wages supersedes, the Federal which the Federal is only supposed to be for Federal contractors....God you are such a stupid fuck....
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

Bullshit.

Machining and investing.

Warner Swasey #5 square head was the first machine I ran.
Hated that fucken thing with a passion!!! But it got my foot in the door so there's that.
God I hated those oil spitting hunks of junk WS. Acme was the Cadillac of screw machines. Hummed like a hummingbird and Kamalas mouth

We produced high pressure hydraulic tube fittings for heart and lung machines and medical fittings

UGGGHHHHH...............We cut mostly high grade stainless steel....UGGGHHHHH

Razor sharp chips a mile long...lol.....................Steel was easy but dulled tools rapidly.....A rare treat was brass where you used this pussy water based oil...lolol.........We'd set those bastards up and sleep for 8 hrs...lolol

A good work ethic today won't get one very far. It used to but not any more.
OMG!! A good worth ethic today is a skill more valuable than a Masterbaters degree.

A superior work ethic with a good attitude writes your ticket to paradise

in America, work is taxed, and wealth is not

it's a disgusting system taken advantage of by some shitty shitty evil people

we need an erosive wealth tax, my friends, something that would erode rich people's wealth completely

there's a reason that when Trump called the economy "rigged", it resonated, my friends

Forum List

Back