Why?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Why is it that Obama allows:

1. Putin to back Assad who is causing the mass immigration into Europe and the US

2. Europe and the US are then taking in the refugees

3. And lastly the international community is not forcing the Russians to take in these refugees that they are causing to flee Assad?

Trump should be shouting from the loudest roof top that Putin should be taking in these refugees, or back out of Syria.

What am I missing?

1. Putin to back Assad who is causing the mass immigration into Europe and the US

3. And lastly the international community is not forcing the Russians to take in these refugees that they are causing to flee Assad?

Trump should be shouting from the loudest roof top that Putin should be taking in these refugees, or back out of Syria.

What am I missing?

Trump has said that if he is elected, he will send the refugees back.

What am I missing?

That is not what he should be saying. What he should be saying is that Assad and Putin should be held personally responsible for the refugee crisis out of that country. If Putin wishes to continue to prop up the corrupt Assad regime, then he should be forced to take in the refugees that Assad has created.

It should be the entire world against Putin and Assad. This would bring collective pressure on them both and reduce Russian influence in the region.

The only other options are to house them, feed them, give them free medical, for the refugees and their offspring for the rest of their lives, send them back to die, or become the world's policeman.

Those are you other options. What sounds better? I say my suggestion is far better.

What am I missing?
If Assad had the control he had before the US and EU targeted him for putting down an insurrection, there'd be no refugees because Assad would keep them in Syria.

As for why Obama is letting Putin do anything, it's simple. Putin is willing to use Russian forces. The only way to stop him from doing that is to defeat the Russian forces, and the West hasn't the stomach. And that's because Syria isn't in anyone's vital interests .... beyond maybe Putin's

Last edited:

What am I missing?

That is not what he should be saying. What he should be saying is that Assad and Putin should be held personally responsible for the refugee crisis out of that country. If Putin wishes to continue to prop up the corrupt Assad regime, then he should be forced to take in the refugees that Assad has created.

It should be the entire world against Putin and Assad. This would bring collective pressure on them both and reduce Russian influence in the region.

The only other options are to house them, feed them, give them free medical, for the refugees and their offspring for the rest of their lives, send them back to die, or become the world's policeman.

Those are you other options. What sounds better? I say my suggestion is far better.

Yes your suggestion is better but we have no one to even suggest it. Putin has Obama's number. A line in Syria's sand doesn't cut it with Putin.

Forum List

Back