#whyIDidntReport

Seems to me that CHARGES need to be filed , evidence gathered , police notified and both accuser and accused identity made public Coyote .
How can you if the statute of limitations is past?
-------------------------------------------------------- in this particular 'ford' case i would tell 'ford' to pound sand . Maybe Kavanaugh could take her to Court and sue her for slander .

to make the female SPECIAL by LAW where in the past females were SOMETIMES held to be Special by a particular man who cared about a particular female . Its like that hag 'joy behar' said the other day when she said , men are not doing their jobs of taking care of women [ Hawaiin hirono said similar] . Me , i thought that women wanted to be independent and Free to do as they like and there are consequences to that freedom MR.B.
Rape should never be a consequence of equality.

Ask them if they actually remember where the attack happened, genius........survivors of traumatic events like this remember every detail....they go to therapy because they can't forget.....Ford didn't remember this until she went to therapy and through "psychotherapy" remembered that it happened....

They want to forget.

And that is why Ford is not believable...she can't remember.......real survivors can't forget...
However alcohol has an effect on memory.

Nope......sorry.....no one else remembers the party....you know, the people Ford acutlaly named as being there........
Those people were essentially going from party to party binge drinking ... how would one party stand out from another?

Where did you get this information?
It is in one of the links I posted on Ford, earlier in this thread plus there have been articles on Judge. Ford, Kavanaugh and their peers partying.

For example Kavanaugh's friend Mark Judge refuses to testify saying 'i have no memory of this alleged incident' | Daily Mail Online

Why does Judge refuse to testify?

Judge is not on trial here.

I will ask again where you got the information they were essentially going from party to party binge drinking.

That is nowhere close to the accussers testimony.

to make the female SPECIAL by LAW where in the past females were SOMETIMES held to be Special by a particular man who cared about a particular female . Its like that hag 'joy behar' said the other day when she said , men are not doing their jobs of taking care of women [ Hawaiin hirono said similar] . Me , i thought that women wanted to be independent and Free to do as they like and there are consequences to that freedom MR.B.

No one would argue as much.

But neither is false allegations

However alcohol has an effect on memory.

Nope......sorry.....no one else remembers the party....you know, the people Ford acutlaly named as being there........
Those people were essentially going from party to party binge drinking ... how would one party stand out from another?

It is in one of the links I posted on Ford, earlier in this thread plus there have been articles on Judge. Ford, Kavanaugh and their peers partying.

For example Kavanaugh's friend Mark Judge refuses to testify saying 'i have no memory of this alleged incident' | Daily Mail Online

I will ask again where you got the information they were essentially going from party to party binge drinking.

I already told you.

I already told you.

There is nothing in the link that states that this is her testimony. You made a statement that had no basis.

No one would argue as much.

But neither is false allegations

Both assault and false accusations are very damaging. Both parties deserve to be presumed innocent until proven otherwise but that clearly won’t happen.

Something to think about...

#WhyIDidntReport : Sexual assault survivors respond to Trump's tweet - CNN

They are afraid of repercussions.

They are made to feel it’s their own fault.

They are told to dismiss it.

They are often the ones who were blamed.

They are afraid they might be asked for more evidence.

They are afraid no one will believe them.

They are afraid people will find out.

They want to forget.

Now look at how Dr. Ford is being treated.
Not sure that proves anything. Anyone in the lime lite will get haters. As sure as night follows day. I am seeing a person that has a deep seated sense of hurt from something most of us would have gotten over. She wasn't hurt or raped, so other than a psychological issue I am not sure where to go with this. I am not excusing Kaevenagh in any way. I am not sure he needs defending.

I already told you.

There is nothing in the link that states that this is her testimony. You made a statement that had no basis.
What? I did not say anything about her testimony.

If I wasn't a Gentleman I'd love to show her some equal treatment.

my point is that 'hawaiin horino' and 'joy behar' and many other widdle women think that Men should take care of women and they'd like it to be by LAW and a Requirement to help strange women outside of a guys family . With 'femi nazis' out and about in droves those days are long gone as far as i am concerned HWego .

#whyididntreport

1. I didn't want them to ask him questions

2. I needed to go by the bank.

3. The hardware store didn't open until 8:30 the next morning anyway

4. I wanted to make sure they couldn't find the bastard's body

I did not think she actually accused him of rape.

She has accused Kavanaugh of pinning her to a bed during a house party in Maryland in the early 1980s, attempting to remove her clothes and putting his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream. At the time of the alleged incident, Ford was 15 and Kavanaugh was 17, she said, adding that Kavanaugh was drunk.

I did not think she actually accused him of rape.

She has accused Kavanaugh of pinning her to a bed during a house party in Maryland in the early 1980s, attempting to remove her clothes and putting his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream. At the time of the alleged incident, Ford was 15 and Kavanaugh was 17, she said, adding that Kavanaugh was drunk.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can't imagine these accusations if she can't remember. That is pretty detailed.

Having said that......I think she should have her voice.

I already told you.

What? I did not say anything about her testimony.

That is all we have, yet you made the claim. It is irresponsible to do so.

None of which makes her allegation true despite what many now seem to want to believe or justice system is not based on the idea of guilty till proven innocent and an allegation is not proof of guilt. None of us knows what if anything happened between these two 36 years ago and we likely never will and no matter how much some don't like we all have the presumption of innocence not guilt. I have heard many ask how would you feel if you were in Fords position being treated badly for making an allegation I would ask people to put themselves in Kavanaugh's position as well and ask how they would feel being judged guilty on simply the allegation.

Having said that......I think she should have her voice.

No one has denied her voice, she has already said what she wanted to say, or what is it you think she hasn't said?

I never said any different. I have been pretty clear that I feel it is all bogus. One doesn't have to attack to say that.which is what I do not want to do.

Forum List

Back