#whyIDidntReport

As a father of two young daughters I get it but what happened to innocent until proven guilty? We are destroying a mans life over a word of a potential mad woman over an alleged crime that supposedly took place 36 yrs ago.

This is insanity.
Aren’t we destroying TWO people here? Look at your last sentence...you have already judged and convicted her.
No just one.

She is responsible for making the accusation.

IF the accusation is bad and harms Kavanaugh then we have done no harm to her.
Her character is being publically shredded by the President and Republicans. Regardless of the outcome her life is forever altered.

What if she is making it up?

I would love to see those three witnesses under oath telling the hearing how there was no such party. It never happened. Especially the woman who says she was never at any party where Kavanaugh was.

Just tear Ford a whole new asshole. Rip her apart.
But, unfortunately, the GOP doesn't want an investigation. Dr. Ford has asked for one.....if there was an investigation, they'd be able to get those witnesses under oath.....but again, the GOP doesn't want that.

How would you investigate? LMAO. Honestly. How? No corroborating witnesses. She cannot give a precise time and place. Kavanaughs character is impeccable? FBI are not mind readers. Has she even provided sworn testimony yet?

As a father of two young daughters I get it but what happened to innocent until proven guilty? We are destroying a mans life over a word of a potential mad woman over an alleged crime that supposedly took place 36 yrs ago.

This is insanity.
Aren’t we destroying TWO people here? Look at your last sentence...you have already judged and convicted her.
No just one.

Her character is being publically shredded by the President and Republicans. Regardless of the outcome her life is forever altered.
And Kavanugh's isn't by you and others?

Fucking hypocrites..

I haven’t said anything negative about Kavanaugh in regard to this. Quite the opposite.

The only hypocrite right now is you.

You just said you think he is guilty. That’s not negative? Based on a bogus polygraph. I explained how it was bogus and you conveniently exited the discussion.

This is insanity.
No just one.

Not even close as to the total number that think she’s a tool. And after she testifies, it will be unanimous
She deserves the same consideration as you give Kavanaugh. A pity she won’t get it.

How is she not getting it? You forget the alleged crime took place when they were kids and she escaped pretty much unscathed.

42294069_1100246230133579_3347517744093331456_n.jpg

It is in one of the links I posted on Ford, earlier in this thread plus there have been articles on Judge. Ford, Kavanaugh and their peers partying.

For example Kavanaugh's friend Mark Judge refuses to testify saying 'i have no memory of this alleged incident' | Daily Mail Online

Why does Judge refuse to testify?

Judge is not on trial here.

I will ask again where you got the information they were essentially going from party to party binge drinking.

That is nowhere close to the accussers testimony.
I already told you.

There is nothing in the link that states that this is her testimony. You made a statement that had no basis.
What? I did not say anything about her testimony.

That is all we have, yet you made the claim. It is irresponsible to do so.
No. It isn’t all we have.

None of which makes her allegation true despite what many now seem to want to believe or justice system is not based on the idea of guilty till proven innocent and an allegation is not proof of guilt. None of us knows what if anything happened between these two 36 years ago and we likely never will and no matter how much some don't like we all have the presumption of innocence not guilt. I have heard many ask how would you feel if you were in Fords position being treated badly for making an allegation I would ask people to put themselves in Kavanaugh's position as well and ask how they would feel being judged guilty on simply the allegation.

Is it not possible to feel for both?

This is insanity.
No just one.

And what if she isn’t? We don’t know. They were all a bunch drunk out of control teenagers.

No just one.

Not even close as to the total number that think she’s a tool. And after she testifies, it will be unanimous
She deserves the same consideration as you give Kavanaugh. A pity she won’t get it.

How is she not getting it? You forget the alleged crime took place when they were kids and she escaped pretty much unscathed.
I don’t think unscathed is an accurate judging by how messed up her life was and how she tried to go as far as possible from there.

Last edited:
Do a proper investigation as was done with Anita Hill, that includes putting her under oath, and be done with it.

There was no proper investigation. There were three witnesses able to corroborate at least parts of Hill's account, but Biden called exactly none. As history sometimes repeats itself, Grassley refuses to call Judge to testify, or request the FBI to amend their background check to include the time when the alleged assault happened.

Instead, as we see on here, talking points were handed out by the rightarded press, and are merrily repeated, besmirching whoever dares to step forward. It's almost as if nothing changed since Anita Hill, except, perhaps, back then the male geezers in the Senate were entirely unencumbered lording over the (alleged) victim, while now they are looking at a looming PR disaster and hoping for an outside lawyer (female!) to do the public character assassination of the victim they have by now carefully planned.

No just one.

Fucking hypocrites..

I haven’t said anything negative about Kavanaugh in regard to this. Quite the opposite.

You just said you think he is guilty. That’s not negative? Based on a bogus polygraph. I explained how it was bogus and you conveniently exited the discussion.
Saying I think he is guilty is giving my opinion when you asked me a direct question. Other than that I have consistently said we don’t really know and they both deserve to be presumed to be innocent until proven.

I don’t know what your issue is but I don’t live on USMB. I have real life responsibilities and I don’t hang around just to answer your arguments.

None of which makes her allegation true despite what many now seem to want to believe or justice system is not based on the idea of guilty till proven innocent and an allegation is not proof of guilt. None of us knows what if anything happened between these two 36 years ago and we likely never will and no matter how much some don't like we all have the presumption of innocence not guilt. I have heard many ask how would you feel if you were in Fords position being treated badly for making an allegation I would ask people to put themselves in Kavanaugh's position as well and ask how they would feel being judged guilty on simply the allegation.

Is it not possible to feel for both?
Did I say it wasn't? The truth is you have a lot of people who don't know anything saying because Ford waited so long to say something her allegation can't possibily be true and you have just as many saying basically because Ford is a woman her allegation must be true and Kavanaugh is guilty. There was a time when a persons guilt or innocence was determined by evidence not by our own personal political agendas maybe we should get back to that.

This is insanity.
No just one.

And what if she isn’t? We don’t know. They were all a bunch drunk out of control teenagers.

You think a drunk teenager has reliable memory 36 yrs later?

No just one.

I don’t think unscathed is an accurate judging by how messed up her life was and how she tried to go as far as possible from there.

Huh? What do you mean?

No just one.

Fucking hypocrites..

Saying I think he is guilty is giving my opinion when you asked me a direct question. Other than that I have consistently said we don’t really know and they both deserve to be presumed to be innocent until proven.

I don’t know what your issue is but I don’t live on USMB. I have real life responsibilities and I don’t hang around just to answer your arguments.

Except you do when it suits your purpose. You said you think he is guilty based on a faulty polygraph. Y or N?

Fucking hypocrites..

Except you do when it suits your purpose. You said you think he is guilty based on a faulty polygraph. Y or N?

I do not remember Coyote saying that. Did she?

Fucking hypocrites..

Indeed. Then I explained it was faulty and the poster went radio silent.

Fucking hypocrites..

No I did not. I said she passed a poligraph which means she believes what said imo.

Forum List

Back