widdle pigtailed Greta Thunbergs 1992 inspirational widdle girl , kid talking to the 'un'

FB_IMG_1569576997621.jpg

WORLD Ending , I am both sad and happy at the same time to say that I am an old guy Obiwan .

its simply conversation GGator !! But both girls don't impress me with their well publicized message . So might as well politely attack the babies and their message . Both widdle girls only deserve the KIDS Table GGator

its simply conversation GGator !! But both girls don't impress me with their well publicized message . So might as well politely attack the babies and their message . Both widdle girls only deserve the KIDS Table GGator

you lack the basic IQ and knowledge to attack their message, thus you just focus on them. It is a common tactic.

I mean , hey , even you in your former job as a 'marine' . Would you want to be taking orders from 'david hogg ' if he had shown up at your desk ?? Or in your diverse ' marine corp' would you want to be taking orders from 'Greta Thunberg ' or Severn the 'un' advisor from 1992 eh GGator ??

Last edited:
We know she is supported by an organization funded by George Soros.
Suprised?

and YOU , you can start a thread on the TRUTH and facts of the widdle girls message GGator .

I mean , hey , even you in your former job as a 'marine' . Would you want to be taking orders from 'david hogg ' if he had shown up at your desk ?? Or in your diverse ' marine corp' would you want to be taking orders from 'Greta Thunberg ' eh GGator ??

with each post you prove me correct.

and YOU , you can start a thread on the TRUTH and facts of the widdle girls message GGator .

I do not agree with the majority of her message, I am just not in to dog piling on 16 year olds, I leave that for "men" like you

like I said , start a thread on the wisdom , truth and facts concerning these widdle baby 'soros' girls messages GGator .

just a conversation about CURRENT Events and Politics and the widdle 'soros' girls are the ones that put themselves at the forefront by speaking to the 'un' and publicizing their views to a world wide audience GGator .

Last edited:
like I said , start a thread on the wisdom , truth and facts concerning these widdle baby 'soros' girls messages GGator .

Like I said, I do not agree with most of her message, just as I do not agree with your message of attacking 16 year olds.

Here we are back to attacking the 16 year old instead her message.

At least you all are consistent.

Indeed. That silly (and highly changeable) particular hysteria has been attacked for the last half-century.

The fact that the left chooses odd children to tug America's heartstrings in support of their weak messages is consistently pathetic.

Forum List

Back