🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Widow of rabbi killed in terror attack remarries

That's not the point of the article. Her husband was a war casualty and she found the strength to move on with her life. Good for her

your link didn't work. i provided one.

yes, her husband was a war casualty, as is she a living casualty. i am happy she moved on with her life. i wish she had chosen a different direction.

she, her husband, and her children are still occupyng palestinian land in the west bank and she encourages others to do so. she is, and they are, legitimate targets and if she is killed, she will be a casualty of war.

That's not the point of the article. Her husband was a war casualty and she found the strength to move on with her life. Good for her

yes, her husband was a war casualty, as is she a living casualty. i am happy she moved on with her life. i wish she had chosen a different direction.

she, her husband, and her children are still occupyng palestinian land in the west bank and she encourages others to do so. she is, and they are, legitimate targets and if she is killed, she will be a casualty of war.

Civilians could never be "legitimate" targets. Especially children. only twisted people will think that! That's like saying children of Hamas people are legitimate Targets.

Lipush do not feel agitated. According to the filth of shariah law and the nuremburg
laws they ARE legitamate targets and according to the code of the Mafia--
the bodies found floating in the Passaic River are rightfully there. Sherri
is no more depraved than pious women who mumbled "hail mary" during the
auto de fe of the Inquisition and deach is no more deprvaved than brave mujahadeen
who slip into houses at night for the purpose of slitting the throats of infants or the soldiers
of the pakistani army of 1971 who legally raped 1/4 million women in east pakistan in
accordance with shariah law. In their "cultures" they are noble heroes. We should
be glad that we are not of their cultures

Civilians could never be "legitimate" targets. Especially children. only twisted people will think that! That's like saying children of Hamas people are legitimate Targets.

i said "her children". my child is in his 20s. i they are younger than 18, their mother should not endanger them by bringing them into a war zone.

i am not jewish so i am inept at sugar coating the deaths of children like you are. give me a few weeks to get up to speed. i will work on phrases like "collateral damage" and human shields" and the like. i used to think of all the children as little innocent people worthy of protecction but "as ye sow, so shall ye reap" or, as you may put it, "an eye for an eye."

so...instead of being legitimate targets, i should say they are legitimate collateral damage. my bad. i will get the hang of it.

Deach-----you are employing sophistry in an obscene manner to bolster
your support of TERRORISM You are not alone-----ALL INFANT
THROAT SLITTINGS ENACTED BY MUSLIMS ARE FOR THE
***** DEFENSE OF ISLAAAAAM*******
in fact even the rape of 1/4 million east pakistani women---
both hindu and muslim (under edict of takfir) was
**** IN DEFENSE OF ISLAAAM*****
the armenian genocide was enacted
****IN DEFENSE OF ISLAAAAM****

the sudanese genocide----the biafran genocide etc etc

see? I know the drill I learned the islamic version of
history from muslims