🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WIKILEAKED: Bin Laden Body Not Buried At Sea...

This report isn't from some crazed Anti-Obama 'Conspiracy Theorist' either. It's actually from an Obama henchman. Anyone can read the report and see that for themselves. I know many will resort to the old discredit & marginalize the poster routine, but this report is from one of Obama's own. The Government's story just isn't credible. Way too many questions unanswered.

no wonder those six navy seal men who allegedly threw his body into the ocean ALLEGEDLY died in a helicopter crash.They were obviously murdered since they knew too much and it wasnt true.

Um...no.

SEAL Team 6 members among 38 killed in Afghanistan - Los Angeles Times

No member of the Bin Laden raid team was among the dead, said a Pentagon official briefed on the casualties who was not authorized to speak publicly while families still were being notified. But he said 22 of the 30 were Navy SEALs, and a significant number were members of SEAL Team 6, the unit that conducted the Bin Laden raid and is made up of just a few hundred of some of the best-trained fighters in the U.S. military.

Yup, just one more strange 'coincidence' These strange 'coincidences' sure do happen a lot in our Government.

How convient for the government yet the coincidence theorists swallow it hook,line and sinker.

This report isn't from some crazed Anti-Obama 'Conspiracy Theorist' either. It's actually from an Obama henchman. Anyone can read the report and see that for themselves. I know many will resort to the old discredit & marginalize the poster routine, but this report is from one of Obama's own. The Government's story just isn't credible. Way too many questions unanswered.

yeah it makes them feel secure about themselves attacking the MESSENGER instead of the people saying it.

WOW!!! The only idiot backing Paulitician up is that little piss ant, Rimjob! Looks like Paulitician got his ass handed to him this time!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course, Gage-dupes have that happen to them everyday. :lol:

yeah it makes them feel secure about themselves attacking the MESSENGER instead of the people saying it.

Of course. There is no way they can accept that their Dear Leader lied to them. They'll lash out and tell themselves anything to justify their denial. Oh well, same ole same ole i guess.

hey ass hat, a true messenger would only deliver the message,not be persuaded by it...
but gage/griffin butt boys never get their facts straight any way....

hey ass hat, a true messenger would only deliver the message,not be persuaded by it...

I delivered the message and then was personally attacked. But that's the way it is i guess. Have a good day. :)

I delivered the message and then was personally attacked. But that's the way it is i guess. Have a good day. :)
you were attacked because you have a rep for posting bullshit....if that not asking for it ,I don't know what is!

Attacked? Heck no! We're Laughing at you. :lol::lol::lol:

Here, read this: I believe Ergo is a KBG sleeper agent left over from the Cold War. Does that mean you have to prove you are not a KGB sleeper agent? Just because someone says they think something is true does not mean that there's evidence; there is only opinion. You can trust some people's opinion more than others but you are still lacking in opinion.

Since you are claiming the gov't has lied, the burden of proof lies on you. You make the claim, you must support the claim. Believing that other people have to prove you wrong or you are right is just plain silly.

You're wrong and you're twisting this around because you 're unable counter with any real argument supporting the Obama administration's claim. The government, and people that believe them, are claiming OBL was still alive and at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011 when the government's own experts and news pundits in 2002 believed he was dead because of his very poor health. The burden of proof IS on the government to prove he was alive and at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011. The government (Obama administration) and the people that believe them make this claim and are the ones unable to support it when strong indicators indicate otherwise.
I'm saying the Obama administration is lying because THEIR story doesn't add up. There were different versions of how the raid went down and it changed as time went along, the fake photo's of OBL's dead body, conveniently burying the body at sea, members of SEAL team involved in the raid died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan afterwards.
The government likes to use 'national security' to cover up it's mistakes and lies and certain people in the government will guard the parameters of a concocted story under the guise of 'national security'. I want to see some actual proof from the Obama administration that they killed OBL on May 1st 2011 in Abbottabad,Pakistan. I am confident that the Obama administration will not be able to offer any real proof because the 'we got OBL' during a raid in Abbottabad was a concocted BS story and I stand by that!
His silence since the "alleged" death, and the reactions of al Qeada do not impact your belief?
Before I reply to your question. I want to make a correction as to my statement that SEAL team six members involved in the Abbottabad raid were killed in the Afghanistan helicopter crash. Officials from the military did claim that none of the members of SEAL team 6 involved in the Abbottabad raid went down in Afghanistan and I stand corrected on this.
Now to answer your question
I believe he died long before the Abbottabad raid. i believe he's actually been silent since 2002. I believe the video's that were put out since 2002 have been fake. Rita Katz and the SITE Institute (now SITE Intelligence Group) were behind the fake videos. Voice print examinations from the video's showed they weren't from OBL's voice.The OBL video that was released in October 2004 before the election between Bush and Kerry was a fake.
OBL was being used as boogeyman via these fake videos and served as propaganda for the 'war on terror' racket.

What the hell took you so long?

It's been ten months for you guys to start a Bin laden conspiracy theory. I thought you guys were slipping

A Ron Paul supporter without a conspiracy theory is like a Superbowl without a football and shitty half-time show!

You're wrong and you're twisting this around because you 're unable counter with any real argument supporting the Obama administration's claim. The government, and people that believe them, are claiming OBL was still alive and at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011 when the government's own experts and news pundits in 2002 believed he was dead because of his very poor health. The burden of proof IS on the government to prove he was alive and at the Abbottabad compound on May 1st 2011. The government (Obama administration) and the people that believe them make this claim and are the ones unable to support it when strong indicators indicate otherwise.
I'm saying the Obama administration is lying because THEIR story doesn't add up. There were different versions of how the raid went down and it changed as time went along, the fake photo's of OBL's dead body, conveniently burying the body at sea, members of SEAL team involved in the raid died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan afterwards.
The government likes to use 'national security' to cover up it's mistakes and lies and certain people in the government will guard the parameters of a concocted story under the guise of 'national security'. I want to see some actual proof from the Obama administration that they killed OBL on May 1st 2011 in Abbottabad,Pakistan. I am confident that the Obama administration will not be able to offer any real proof because the 'we got OBL' during a raid in Abbottabad was a concocted BS story and I stand by that!
His silence since the "alleged" death, and the reactions of al Qeada do not impact your belief?
Before I reply to your question. I want to make a correction as to my statement that SEAL team six members involved in the Abbottabad raid were killed in the Afghanistan helicopter crash. Officials from the military did claim that none of the members of SEAL team 6 involved in the Abbottabad raid went down in Afghanistan and I stand corrected on this.
Now to answer your question
I believe he died long before the Abbottabad raid. i believe he's actually been silent since 2002. I believe the video's that were put out since 2002 have been fake. Rita Katz and the SITE Institute (now SITE Intelligence Group) were behind the fake videos. Voice print examinations from the video's showed they weren't from OBL's voice.The OBL video that was released in October 2004 before the election between Bush and Kerry was a fake.
OBL was being used as boogeyman via these fake videos and served as propaganda for the 'war on terror' racket.
paranoia-2.jpg

Forum List

Back