Wild new President Trump tweet insists the stock market crashing this week is ‘good news’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"In the “old days,” when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up. Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (great) news about the economy!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

i've always needed someone to explain the stock market to me. thank you Donald!

"In the “old days,” when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up. Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (great) news about the economy!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

i've always needed someone to explain the stock market to me. thank you Donald!

It wasn't a collapse.

• Banned
"The president seems to be confusingly-grumpily saying that investors should just bathe in the delightful happy growth and not worry about the possibility of rate hikes." - Wacky Janet Yellen

basque. Why do you care what Trump says. As long as GDP/cap increases faster than government spending, the economy and stock market will do fine.

Did the last eight years of 2% growth concern u at all?

• Banned
TRUMP: "Okay. Stock market took a stumble today. You know, we'll call it... well, a little bigger than a pre-rally decline. If you watch the news or read a newspaper or really are alive in any way, you're going to hear about it in the next couple of hours. I'm not worried though."

• Banned
"Investors better buckle up. The volatility that has rocked the market the past several days could be just getting started if historical trends hold up. The Cboe Volatility index — widely considered the best gauge of fear in the market — has been all over the map this week. " - CNBC

Basque. Did u have anything substantive to say about the markets, or is your intellect limited to “exposing” dumb Trump statements?
"Investors better buckle up. The volatility that has rocked the market the past several days could be just getting started if historical trends hold up. The Cboe Volatility index — widely considered the best gauge of fear in the market — has been all over the map this week. " - CNBC

Not an original thought in your head, is their Basque? Investors trade on earnings, n

Basque. Did u have anything substantive to say about the markets, or is your intellect limited to “exposing” dumb Trump statements?

Keep cutting and pasting from CNBC Basque. That’s they key to understanding. Market.

Not an original thought in your head, is their Basque? Investors trade on earnings, n

Basque. Trump is a billionaire. You are a propagandist and troll. Who do u think knows more about the market?

Forum List

Back