WILD TURKEYS attacking mail carriers in Ohio!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is BS. Just kick the damn birds and they'll get the message. No doubt the complaining mail carries are all silly helpless women and the city will now have to spend a small fortune protecting these bimbos.

Aggressive wild turkeys in Rocky River interfere with mail delivery

jan 7 2018ROCKY RIVER, Ohio -- A brood of aggressive wild turkeys have interfered with mail carriers' abilities to deliver mail to homes in a portion of the city.

The Rocky River branch of the United States Postal Service notified the city that the turkeys were creating unsafe conditions for the carriers delivering mail to homes on Edgewood Drive, Valley View Drive, High Parkway, Schlather Lane, East Shoreland Avenue and Winfield Avenue, Rocky River Mayor Pam Bobst said.

About 25 to 30 homes haven't been able to get their mail delivered, she said, and the problem has been lingering for about three weeks.

Mail carriers are attempting to deliver the mail, but they have nothing to steer the turkeys away. Residents have had to pick their mail up at the post office.

The city can't eradicate the turkeys under the city's ordinance, Bobst said, so a letter was sent out this week to residents asking them to stop putting out any kind of bird food.

Some carriers have been pecked, but have not been hurt, Van Allen said.

Tell them to get a Beagle mine used to chase them for hours, that stupid dog could be a half mile away and he would never shut up chasing them in the woods outside my house.lol

This is BS. Just kick the damn birds and they'll get the message. No doubt the complaining mail carries are all silly helpless women and the city will now have to spend a small fortune protecting these bimbos.

jan 7 2018ROCKY RIVER, Ohio -- A brood of aggressive wild turkeys have interfered with mail carriers' abilities to deliver mail to homes in a portion of the city.

The Rocky River branch of the United States Postal Service notified the city that the turkeys were creating unsafe conditions for the carriers delivering mail to homes on Edgewood Drive, Valley View Drive, High Parkway, Schlather Lane, East Shoreland Avenue and Winfield Avenue, Rocky River Mayor Pam Bobst said.

About 25 to 30 homes haven't been able to get their mail delivered, she said, and the problem has been lingering for about three weeks.

Mail carriers are attempting to deliver the mail, but they have nothing to steer the turkeys away. Residents have had to pick their mail up at the post office.

The city can't eradicate the turkeys under the city's ordinance, Bobst said, so a letter was sent out this week to residents asking them to stop putting out any kind of bird food.

For me this means pot pie

IMG_2186.GIF

For me this means pot pie
That's the best way to eat wild turkey, I agree.

They DO get aggressive and can hurt you. But I think a smoke bomb or pepper spray would probably enough to bring the dummies to their senses.

I've got up 25 a day in my yard. They come right up to the patio bird feeders to clean up. And they're real good at organically fertilizing my back lawn...

Not really those wild turkeys is smart as heck...try bow hunting one..
I did it three times...they can move

Yes they are smart. And they know they can't hurt an adult human. These idiots need to fight back.

Not really those wild turkeys is smart as heck...try bow hunting one..
I did it three times...they can move

Yes they are smart. And they know they can't hurt an adult human. These idiots need to fight back.
hey speedos ....you talk big but never back up your shit....i have been waiting over a year now for you to prove that black people get 20 points on the civil service exam.....have you found that link yet?......

Forum List

Back