🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will A Government Shutdown Effect You Personally?

Will A Government Shutdown Effect You Personally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wall Street does what Wall Street does. That's Business as usual. I'm asking about you personally. How will it effect you personally? What will you do during the Shutdown?

everyone will be affected and already are - something the Republicans have little regards for.

not everyone is content to live in a Box.

Ok, I guess you're not gonna seriously engage in this conversation. Try laying off those DNC Talking Points. Be real.

Most of the bed wetters on this board aren't able to do anything but regurgitate leftwing lies. That's why I ignore most of them.

It's also going to effect everyone who has a 401k.

But we don't call this "being effected" in la la land.

everyone will be affected and already are - something the Republicans have little regards for.

not everyone is content to live in a Box.

Ok, I guess you're not gonna seriously engage in this conversation. Try laying off those DNC Talking Points. Be real.

Most of the bed wetters on this board aren't able to do anything but regurgitate leftwing lies. That's why I ignore most of them.

Yeah unfortunately, most immediately respond with tired knee-jerk Party Talking Points. I'm looking for people to be real. I'm interested in hearing how it effects them personally, if at all.

If you have a 401k, you will be effected.

That's not a talking point, dear robot.

That's real dollars and cents in your 401k disappearing. Each and every person who has one.

DJIA 15,147.39 -110.85 -0.73%

are you being serious ?

the economy will come to a halt - everyone will be affected and already are.

something the Republicans have little regards for as exampled by the irresponsible Iraqi war leading into the Great Recession - history repeating itself, again.

You're leaving off those "irresponsible" Democraps who voted for the Iraq War, dipshit.

It effects everyone.

There are hundreds of thousands of Fed employees who will cease working, and every private business as a result will take a hit.

It's not exactly rocket science.

Bullshit.

It will not affect most people. Most people will go to work like they always do.

Yes, tomorrow we go to work for 4 hours and "Begin orderly shutdown operations". Basically we make sure all the lights are off. I'm pretty hopeful I can get a job doing electrical work for a little over half of what I make now, but my family will suffer.

Since I believe a lot of people will suffer thanks to obozocare I'm willing to make this sacrifice. The democrooks are being stubborn assholes, they're worse than undisciplined 2 year olds.

I have to drive for an hour without a promise for pay, just to sign paperwork and make sure the light switch I turned off on Friday is still on, that my alarm system is functioning and that all my weapons are still there.

I'll then "get to go home" after 4 hours have to convince a former employer to let me work temporarily on a day to day basis, and hopefully for more than I made 10 years ago. The whole thing sucks donkey dick. Several of my friends work in a different status. They have to keep showing up and ensuring unit readiness in case of emergency in spite of not getting paid. At least I can find some means to make money.

The democrooks are responsible for this, not Ted Cruz and the people who elected him to fight this obortion of a "healthcare law".

No it will not have any effects on my life. If it did, I would still support it :cool:

Less government is good :D

I noticed the bed wetters have pretty much ignored this thread.

There must not be any threats of welfare checks not being issued.

Yeah I guess I had to bump the thread.

I got my pink slip today. I called an old employer from years ago in my old trade and I can go back to work next week, so I won't suffer like some of my friends who have to man their posts without promise for pay.

It's more than likely I'll get paid for the "time off" too. So if anything I'll make back more than all the money I lost during the bullshit "sequester" that the moonbat messiah forced on us.

Better get ready another sequester that hits in the spring.

Last edited:
Nothing here affected.

In fact welfare checks and food stamps are well protected by laws.

Imagine if a republicrat president simply decided he would no longer enforce the law and allow it to be defunded? Like Obozo and DOMA?

It would be nice if we had a president with a sack since Reagan that wasn't a "progressive" globalist.,

Forum List

Back