will a nuclear Iran cause WW 3 ?

Actually some of them live very well. I recall gazing in awe at the huge and beautiful villas they had built for themselves in the hills around Bethlehem.

Not to mention their leaders who live in Quatar, Monte Carlo, and other nice places.

Buildings aren't people.
No, but people live in buildings. You think the Zionists don't know they are murdering women and children when they bomb those buildings.

And they wonder why they are hated.

The simple fact is the Palestinians are nasty people, that no Arab country will allow in.

Funny, I imagine Dr. Goebbels saying the same thing about Jews in the 1930s.

They had a place that was all their own that they could have turned in to another Monaco.

They had a place to live, but the Jews stole it from them.

I dont know any Palestinians personally so I wont call them dirty

But its a fact that they arent welcome anywhere outside of Gaza

No, but people live in buildings. You think the Zionists don't know they are murdering women and children when they bomb those buildings.

You love your social media, don’t you?

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have documented a consistent and systematic method of operation by the terrorist groups:​

Above ground, on the floors of the hospitals themselves, alongside the normal wards that exist in every hospital, the terrorist organizations store weapons and military equipment. Among the weapons found in the hospitals were hand grenades, explosive devices, and RPGs (rocket-propelled grenades). Senior Hamas terrorists stay in hospitals during times of war, even using Intensive Care Unit wards where they are disguised as "patients" or medical staff.​

In the basements of the hospitals, on the underground floors, next to offices, are exits connecting to underground operational infrastructure and Hamas command and control centers, communication infrastructure and technological equipment.​

Beneath hospital complexes in Gaza is an underground network of terrorist tunnels leading from hospitals to nearby terrorist bases.​

On the premises of hospitals, the IDF has discovered vehicles loaded with weapons, including at Gaza's Shifa Hospital, as well as operational tunnels under the hospitals designed to ambush IDF soldiers. In addition, Hamas has deliberately embedded terrorist infrastructure near the hospitals with the understanding that Israel would try to avoid targeting these locations as that could be portrayed as a strike on the hospitals themselves.​

Ahmad Kahalot, director of Kamal Adwan Hospital in Gaza, has admitted that Hamas has turned hospitals into military facilities under its control. During an Israel Security Agency interrogation, Kahalot revealed how Hamas uses hospitals for military purposes, including storing weapons, hiding its operatives, and moving members of Hamas.​

I dont know any Palestinians personally so I wont call them dirty

But its a fact that they arent welcome anywhere outside of Gaza

Or that the rest of the Arab world doesn't want to be complicit in the Zionist theft of Palestine.

The fact is, 5.9 million Palestinians live outside of Palestine.

You love your social media, don’t you?

Nope, it's scourge.

And I don't believe anything the Zionist IDF says at this point.

You’re too boring. And you don’t know anything.
I know that the Zionists are committing Genocide in Gaza.

So does most of the world.

1707139488997.png

never underestimate the ability of a PERSIAN ---for the record---they ain't arabs

And they'e been around for a looong, long time.

That;s the thing. Everybody always says Iran this or Iran that. But, as you said...these are the Persians. They aren't going anywhere.

Actually, they are going to be MORE inclined to want to kill Israelis after this.
They could be anymore inclined than they were before. They slaughtered innocent people. You never fought in a war ? Palestinian mobs came in after Hamas and killed and kidnapped at will. These were Palestinian civilians on a rampage. They have all been radicalized.

They could be anymore inclined than they were before. They slaughtered innocent people. You never fought in a war ? Palestinian mobs came in after Hamas and killed and kidnapped at will. These were Palestinian civilians on a rampage. They have all been radicalized.
You mean they came in after decades of the Zionist Squatters stealing their land, forcing them to live in slums, cutting off their water and electricity just to fuck with them, and bombing them from time to time.

Do you live in the boondocks?
No, I live in a very nice suburb of Chicago

You mean they came in after decades of the Zionist Squatters stealing their land, forcing them to live in slums, cutting off their water and electricity just to fuck with them, and bombing them from time to time.

No, I live in a very nice suburb of Chicago

You’ve put me off going there.

Building a bomb, and being able to deliver it are two different things. They've already got several nukes in crude form now. Thanks to Trump killing the JOPCA, and getting the inspectors kicked out of country. What a fuck up that was. There were no attacks by any Iranian proxies during that treaty, and we were actually close to diplomacy with the government.

Leave to a chickenshit, chicken hawk fuck up Republican to fuck things up. So you can STFU about any wars.

The only murdering done was on Oct 7.

Israel is defending itself. And, like I said, the Palestinians are nasty. They don’t like nice things, so tent life is what they will get.

Or that the rest of the Arab world doesn't want to be complicit in the Zionist theft of Palestine.
I guess arabs in other countries are better informed than the Gazans themselves?

The fact is no one in their right mind wants them

The only murdering done was on Oct 7.

Israel is defending itself. And, like I said, the Palestinians are nasty. They don’t like nice things, so tent life is what they will get.
The Palestinians would argue they were defending themselves.

Two groups of people fighting over who a sky pixie gave a strip of land to, why is this our problem again?

The simple fact is if the Palis hadn't terrorized Israel citizens they wouldn't be getting pounded

That's a fact

Forum List

Back