will a nuclear Iran cause WW 3 ?

The Palestinians would argue they were defending themselves.

Two groups of people fighting over who a sky pixie gave a strip of land to, why is this our problem again?

Yeah, just like the gangsters shooting up Chicago could claim the same.

But, defending themselves from who? No one but gangsters are going after gangsters, so when they murder an innocent person they are simply lying.

Just like your Pali vermin.

Yeah, just like the gangsters shooting up Chicago could claim the same.

But, defending themselves from who? No one but gangsters are going after gangsters, so when they murder an innocent person they are simply lying.
Well, no, the Gangbangers are shooting each other because the drug trade is so lucrative.

You see, when Chicago was dominated by three major gangs, we didn't have a problem.

Then they broke up the big gangs, and not the little gangs are fighting over turf.

There/s a whole bunch of things we could do to fix that, but we won't

Well, no, the Gangbangers are shooting each other because the drug trade is so lucrative.

You see, when Chicago was dominated by three major gangs, we didn't have a problem.

Then they broke up the big gangs, and not the little gangs are fighting over turf.

There/s a whole bunch of things we could do to fix that, but we won't

Wow, you know so little about anything.

No, no you don't. You have leftist swine refusing to do their jobs so crime is running rampant.

My one hope is you get to experience the joy of a nice violent crime, because YOU voted for it.
I didn't vote for anything of the sort, I don't get to vote in Chicago elections.

That said, we have a rising crime rate because some geniuses busted up the big gangs that kept their members under some control. Now you have little gangs fighting over street corners. All of which wouldn't be an issue if we weren't still engaged in the stupidity known as the war on drugs.

It would also be nice if we had some common sense gun laws, which the last FOUR mayors have asked for. But the gun lobby keeps running to the courts to keep guns on our streets.

I didn't vote for anything of the sort, I don't get to vote in Chicago elections.

That said, we have a rising crime rate because some geniuses busted up the big gangs that kept their members under some control. Now you have little gangs fighting over street corners. All of which wouldn't be an issue if we weren't still engaged in the stupidity known as the war on drugs.

It would also be nice if we had some common sense gun laws, which the last FOUR mayors have asked for. But the gun lobby keeps running to the courts to keep guns on our streets.

Yeah, gun laws make so much sense. Ignore the violent criminals, and make their lives easier by disarming their potential victims.

Like I said, you ARE a moron, and I look forward to your violent crime experience.

Yeah, gun laws make so much sense. Ignore the violent criminals, and make their lives easier by disarming their potential victims.

Like I said, you ARE a moron, and I look forward to your violent crime experience.

Gun laws are left loon feel good laws.

Criminals don't abide buy them. Joe knows that but won't admit it

NO, a hot mess is 19,000 gun homicides, 24,000 gun suicides, 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes a year because we are misinterpreting an amendment about defunct militias.

Some day we'll love our children more than our guns.

No, dumbass, they are just homicides. Guns don't kill anyone by their lonesome.

They are inert. It takes a person, a violent, murderous, scumbag, to shoot someone without cause.

I love my daughter far more than a year gun I own which is why I HAVE guns.

To protect her from the violent pieces of shit that you love.

will a nuclear Iran cause WW 3 ?​

I would not be surprised. But what would the West do if Iran detonated a nuke in Tel Aviv or Haifa? Would they go to war with Iran? Maybe bomb the shit outta their nuclear sites? I ain't too sure, but I know what Israel will do: goodbye Tehran. We will see Israel going after Iran and their acolytes big time.

The only murdering done was on Oct 7.

Israel is defending itself. And, like I said, the Palestinians are nasty. They don’t like nice things, so tent life is what they will get.

Muslims, Jews and Christians lived together for 600 years all over the Ottoman empire. Do you know a single Palestinian?

will a nuclear Iran cause WW 3 ?​

I would not be surprised. But what would the West do if Iran detonated a nuke in Tel Aviv or Haifa? Would they go to war with Iran? Maybe bomb the shit outta their nuclear sites? I ain't too sure, but I know what Israel will do: goodbye Tehran. We will see Israel going after Iran and their acolytes big time.

It's about 1200 miles from Israel to Iran. Israeli threats have always dithered about crossing air space and refueling.

Muslims, Jews and Christians lived together for 600 years all over the Ottoman empire. Do you know a single Palestinian?

Yeah, I do. She works in Reno as a retail clerk. She seems nice, but then I see Palestinian doctors, who supposedly swore an oath to do no harm, calling for the murder of Jews.

So that gives a person some cause for concern

Don't you think?

Forum List

Back