Will a ‘recession’ drive thirdworlders back to Mehico..If so, I’m all for a massive recession

You'd screw over your neighbors and even your family just to satisfy your hatred of brown folks?

You'd screw over your neighbors and even your family just to satisfy your hatred of brown folks?

All good, real Americans feel the same way I do...We want our country back from Mexico at any cost...Why don’t you?

All good, real Americans feel the same way I do...We want our country back from Mexico at any cost...Why don’t you?
The current surge in immigrants come from Central America, not Mexico. They are here because their countries are racked with criminal violence, government corruption and the fear those things bring. In other words, the very things you're afraid of.

But wishing a recession on all America would result in hardship for the very people you want to protect and absolutely no chance for a second term for Trump. The only thing he can run on is the economy. Full stop.

Does bitter cynicism lead to self immolation?

Forum List

Back