Will a Trump conviction foment Civil War?

Will a Conviction in Trump's politically motivated trial foment civil war?

• No chance

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Slight chance

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Fair chance

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Good chance

• It's a sure thing

• Potato (not a reference to Joe Biden)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
And MOST military will stand by their oaths to serve regardless of party affiliation. And the last time around, there were more Military that voted for Biden. Well, not for Biden but against Rump. And the "Against Rump" group continues to grow.
Well we have hundreds of oath keepers in jail as wee speek for keeping their oath lol

Most of the military comes
From
Red states

The three biggest sources of military recruiting are CA, TX, and FL. They are also the most populous.

The states that have the greatest military recruiting per capital are Hawaii, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia and Florida. 3 of those are Blue states (from 2020 election)

And obviously Trump doesn't think highly of those who volunteer and sacrifice.

Well we have hundreds of oath keepers in jail as wee speek for keeping their oath lol

Your "Oathkeepers" are traitors. I made those Oaths of Service 5 times in over 20 years and I still believe in them like MOST will. People like me range in about 3.5 million. And some will fall for the garbage while the majority of us will stand by our oaths.

So far, the only leader that has tried to get any of us to go against the Constitution has been Rump and then, if we chose to do so, we would sit it out and not fight. Thems the UCMJ rules which we all took an oath to support not only the UCMJ but the Constitution and all LEGAL orders by our leaders. When Rump tried to get the 82nd Airborne to participate in DC, they followed orders and went to DC. AFter they arrived, they did nothing except play a lot of Spades and Double Deck Pinnocle.

The three biggest sources of military recruiting are CA, TX, and FL. They are also the most populous.

The states that have the greatest military recruiting per capital are Hawaii, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia and Florida. 3 of those are Blue states (from 2020 election)

And obviously Trump doesn't think highly of those who volunteer and sacrifice.
Now go by county …

Ill
Wait as I sip my tea hehe

Now go by county …

Ill
Wait as I sip my tea hehe

And just how many enlisted in this city?

morocco-2349647_1280.jpg

You can wait all you want. I am not going through all the counties. I gave you the info (and links) concerning the states. But there are over 3,000 counties in the US.
Almost 90% of the counties in America vote Republican. They make up our military.. take a hike traitor

Almost 90% of the counties in America vote Republican. They make up our military.. take a hike traitor

Then you should have said "counties". But you said "states", and that is what I answered.

BTW, do you have a link showing 90% of counties vote republican? Or that they make up our military?

Traitor? What branch of the military did you serve in?

Last edited:

The overwhelming majority of our military would not start a civil war or participate in it except to defend the US.

The idea that you Magatards have a built-in fighting force in the US Military is nonsense. Most of us who took that oath were serious.

And make up only about 10% of the population. And in the military, last time around more voted for Biden than Rump. Actually, they were voting against Rump.

Our War=real war. Real snipes at targets that count.
What are you going to attack tough guy?
Well if we go to a civil
War I think bannon would make a fine general.. no?
Why would he be in jail?
This Bannon?
Then you should have said "counties". But you said "states", and that is what I answered.

BTW, do you have a link showing 90% of counties vote republican? Or that they make up our military?

Traitor? What branch of the military did you serve in?
Russian army conscript.

The overwhelming majority of our military would not start a civil war or participate in it except to defend the US.

The idea that you Magatards have a built-in fighting force in the US Military is nonsense. Most of us who took that oath were serious.
That's true.

And MOST military will stand by their oaths to serve regardless of party affiliation. And the last time around, there were more Military that voted for Biden. Well, not for Biden but against Rump. And the "Against Rump" group continues to grow.
Link-?

They can MAGAt their asses off in their own yards but keep it out of my yard.

What are you going to do Duke? Write a harshly worded letter? Attack the Capitol (again)? I guess working to get better candidates and positions higher in the party is too pedestrian for you?

I think all he did was ask for verification of a claim.

Forum List

Back