Will a Trump conviction foment Civil War?

Will a Conviction in Trump's politically motivated trial foment civil war?

• No chance

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Slight chance

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Fair chance

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Good chance

• It's a sure thing

• Potato (not a reference to Joe Biden)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Fact. Otherwise, Rump would have torn the rest of the US down to the ground by now by being relected. And more is known about him for 2024.

U.S. Military Voting Intention in 2016 and 2020

22761.jpeg

What are you going to do Duke? Write a harshly worded letter? Attack the Capitol (again)? I guess working to get better candidates and positions higher in the party is too pedestrian for you?

What he is doing is treating the rest of as dumber than he is. And you should note, I presented a cite. He can't unless it's from a MAGAt encrusted fringe site. Mine was from an accepted Military Source.

What he is doing is treating the rest of as dumber than he is. And you should note, I presented a cite. He can't unless it's from a MAGAt encrusted fringe site. Mine was from an accepted Military Source.
That wasn't any kind of exit poll.

Then you should have said "counties". But you said "states", and that is what I answered.

BTW, do you have a link showing 90% of counties vote republican? Or that they make up our military?

Traitor? What branch of the military did you serve in?
Well if you don’t know. Now you KNOW!
Didn’t Benedict Arnold serve? Lol

Our War=real war. Real snipes at targets that count.
What are you going to do Duke? Write a harshly worded letter? Attack the Capitol (again)? I guess working to get better candidates and positions higher in the party is too pedestrian for you?

Well if you don’t know. Now you KNOW!
Didn’t Benedict Arnold serve? Lol

I know you make claims, and when someone contradicts them, with links, you want to change the parameters.

I am not surprised that you didn't serve and want to call our military and our veterans traitors.

It was as close to an exit poll as you can get for the way the Military has to vote. You got called on a lie, scooter.
Not an exit poll, jackass.

"The results, collected before the political conventions earlier this month" (August 2020)

As far as it being the closest thing you can find? That's probably accurate.

Last edited:
The overwhelming majority of our military would not start a civil war or participate in it except to defend the US.

The idea that you Magatards have a built-in fighting force in the US Military is nonsense. Most of us who took that oath were serious.
Thanks for your opinion cuck

Any other questions you traitor? I’ll post the names and address of the Georgia jury if I get one more wise crack

I have no problem adding wise-cracks to my posts. Especially if you request them.

Your attempts to play the internet tough guy is amusing. You also seem to think that no liberals own guns.

I have no problem adding wise-cracks to my posts. Especially if you request them.

Your attempts to play the internet tough guy is amusing. You also seem to think that no liberals own guns.

Or retired Military that supports the US Constitution and abides by his previous oath.

They don’t own enough hehhehhhehhe

A Trump "conviction" will have the same credibility as all of his phony indictments. He will eventually be exonerated, but If this somehow prevents from running for President, there will be a massive backlash against the perpetrators.
That backlash might mean the end of the Democratic Party and the liberal media. If that doesn’t happen, the United States will be considered an also ran in a few decades. China will like rule the world.

Joe Biden might have just realized this so he was trying to get the Biden Crime Family in tight with the Chinese by selling them his influence while he was VP.

Forum List

Back