Will Alabama vote for Roy Moore--or vote for the Democrat?

Do you think Alabama still votes for Roy Moore

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alabama will decide whether being a pedophile is better than being a Democrat

Moore is a pedophile pussy grabber of little children

Moore is the perfect face of trump

I voted yes they will still vote for Roy Moore--because in the backward thinking of Alabama--they are very prone to conspiracy theories--and won't believe anything, including if it comes out of the accused mouth. They're like OJ Simpson jurors when it comes to making good political judgements--completely opposite of what a pragmatic thinking person would do.

You voted for Trump--so a child molestor would also be able to win in Alabama.
You don't get it....the swamp will be replaced by any and all means.
Like the swamp trump just appointed to HHS?

Trump nominating Azar as next HHS secretary

let me see...I can choose between a good Christian man, a man that has lived his life the best way he knows and that is with the lord. Flawed? yes we all are. Or I can choose a man from a political party that wants to see my nations sovereignty demolished and my rights taken away by executive orders.

I think I'll go with the good Christian....even if he is human.

I don't vote based on 38 year old gossip.

Reading comprehension classes never hurt anyone. It's clear that the WAPO has found documents of former complaints--you'll hear indication of that out of Moore's mouth in the above video-if you listen carefully.

A child predator never changes his mentally--they're always a child predator--and any physcologist in this country will tell you that. They're always attracted to young girls and boys.

Be assured that WAPO has not dealt all their cards yet, they're waiting for you to elect this guy--then real evidence will be forthcoming.

Reading comprehension classes never hurt anyone. It's clear that the WAPO has found documents of former complaints--you'll hear indication of that out of Moore's mouth in the above video-if you listen carefully.

A child predator never changes his mentally--they're always a child predator--and any physcologist in this country will tell you that. They're always attracted to young girls and boys.

Be assured that WAPO has not dealt all their cards yet, they're waiting for you to elect this guy--then real evidence will be forthcoming
So he has been a child predator his whole life and only three complaints from dubious sources arise? Shame on your biased self. Two women 17 and 18 said he dated them kissed them and never went further than that and the other one has been caught lying about other prominent men of God? come on. It doesn't work anymore, not a month from an election.

Be assured that WAPO has not dealt all their cards yet, they're waiting for you to elect this guy--then real evidence will be forthcoming
upload_2017-11-13_9-46-39.jpeg

It wasn't 4 women that "came forward" and made these accusations, (as being spun by right wing talk show hosts and right wing websites in their conspiracy theories.) It was actually the Washington Post who approached them, indicating that complaints may have been filed against Roy Moore's interactions with young girls decades ago, but may have been ignored.

moore1108promoimage-blackborder.jpg

Here is the origninal Washington post article.
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Here is the Sean Hannity question & answer session with Roy Moore.

Here is the response to the question & answer session with Heraldo Rivera and others.

I have added a poll. Do you think Alabama will still vote for Roy Moore, or vote for the Democrat in this race?

A republican state They'll vote for horseshit before voting for a dem With those nitwits it's always party before country The home of God and family values ? Biggest laugh of the year

It wasn't 4 women that "came forward" and made these accusations, (as being spun by right wing talk show hosts and right wing websites in their conspiracy theories.) It was actually the Washington Post who approached them, indicating that complaints may have been filed against Roy Moore's interactions with young girls decades ago, but may have been ignored.

Here is the response to the question & answer session with Heraldo Rivera and others.

I have added a poll. Do you think Alabama will still vote for Roy Moore, or vote for the Democrat in this race?

A republican state They'll vote for horseshit before voting for a dem With those nitwits it's always party before country The home of God and family values ? Biggest laugh of the year

More victims are coming out

How much will Alabama tolerate?

A guy from Alabama one day said to me, "Ah'd lak yew to meet mah wife 'n sister."

And there was only one woman standing there...

Wonder why the elite here are closing all Conservatives threads on the subject but not liberal ones?

I wonder how many leftardz in this thread actually claim to believe in the idea that a person is "innocent until proven guilty"
Has Hillary ever been convicted of a crime?

Oh wait, that is conservative hypicrisy

Hillary Clinton is (was) also considered to be innocent until proven guilty. As is evidenced by the fact that she's not in jail.

Nevermind the fact that she admitted to things that would have landed any one of the rest of us behind bars.

More victims are coming out

How much will Alabama tolerate?

As long as they can find an associated bible verse to justify it--they'll vote for him anyway.

NEW NEWS on Roy Moore.

"Embattled Alabama Senate Republican candidate Roy Moore once cast the lone vote in favor of a man accused of raping a four-year-old boy. In 2015, Roy Moore was performing his second stint as a justice sitting on the Alabama Supreme Court–Moore was previously removed from office for ignoring a federal court order mandating the removal of a Ten Commandments monument from the state judicial building.

Roy Moore dissented from that opinion. He wrote:

Because there was no evidence in this case of an implied threat of serious physical injury…or of an implied threat of death, Higdon cannot be convicted of sodomy in the first degree “by forcible compulsion.”
Roy Moore Cast The Sole Vote In Favor Of A Man Who Raped A Four-Year-Old

He could rape 100 children and still win in Alabama. Now, if one of those children were Muslim..... maybe then those yokels would care.

I wonder how many leftardz in this thread actually claim to believe in the idea that a person is "innocent until proven guilty"
Has Hillary ever been convicted of a crime?

Oh wait, that is conservative hypicrisy

Hillary Clinton is (was) also considered to be innocent until proven guilty. As is evidenced by the fact that she's not in jail.

Nevermind the fact that she admitted to things that would have landed any one of the rest of us behind bars.

Anytime you want to provide a link to any of that :bsflag:let us know, otherwise it goes into file # 13.

Forum List

Back