Will anyone explain this crap?

The reasons the Bidens are fucked up are directly contributed to their father, and you're asking why it matters? Isn't Biden the POTUS? Sure he's a puppet POTUS, but still the POTUS.

It says a lot about people who support him, don't you think?

ILMAO at your suggestion the Constitution is the result of Democrats thus Republicans hate the Constitution. Cool spin.
REALLLLLLY?
Nothing do with...

"Just weeks after being elected the junior senator from Delaware, Joe Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi, are killed in a car accident while out shopping for a Christmas tree on December 18, 1972, when a tractor-trailer strikes their vehicle.

The Bidens’ sons, Beau and Hunter, were also in the car and survived with serious injuries. At the time, Beau was 4 years old and suffered multiple broken bones, while Hunter, who was 3, had a fractured skull. Investigations revealed the tractor-trailer broadsided Neilia Biden’s Chevrolet station wagon at a rural intersection in Hockessin, Delaware. Neither driver was found to be at fault for the collision. "

So tell me who's to blame for Trump and his spawn?

REALLLLLLY?
Nothing do with...

"Just weeks after being elected the junior senator from Delaware, Joe Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi, are killed in a car accident while out shopping for a Christmas tree on December 18, 1972, when a tractor-trailer strikes their vehicle.

The Bidens’ sons, Beau and Hunter, were also in the car and survived with serious injuries. At the time, Beau was 4 years old and suffered multiple broken bones, while Hunter, who was 3, had a fractured skull. Investigations revealed the tractor-trailer broadsided Neilia Biden’s Chevrolet station wagon at a rural intersection in Hockessin, Delaware. Neither driver was found to be at fault for the collision. "

Imagine what a better country we would have if Joe had been killed

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
To vote for this guy, means you are showing support to him and his antics.
Why are Dems going to vote for an incestuous pedo AGAIN?!?
This is just vile and disgusting.
This country is fucked.

I've read the exerpts. She FANTASIZES about showers with her father as a tweener. And says her thoughts are inappropriate. And it's disgusting that you're talking about her life problems in this forum.

Again, you say something so fucking stupid......again.

I say, post #150.....
Investigate, c'mon MTG, do something ya lazy ass.
Go after biden, start impeachment hearings, investigate and bring proof.
Why do you insist that I don't care, impeachment him, indict him, I DON'T CARE.

Then you same the same thing, "I want the GOP to learn to fight back."

Fuck you're stupid.
You may be incoherent, retarded and have no usable vocabulary. Bit at least you have nothing of any value to say, anyway.

That said, President Potato deserves to be put through the fucking ringer. The DNC needs to have a war waged against it. And I can’t wait to see you scumbag motherfuckers squirming.

By the way, your prompt contradictions notwithstanding, you’re a retard.

You dont think a guy leading the country that sexualized his own daughter when she was a kid isnt a big deal? What kind of fucking FREAK are you?
You have zero proof of this unlike Trump's admission and conviction for sexual abuse.

What you have are 40 year old memories of a little girl looking to blame someone for her failures.

Of course, your position isn't surprising. If Joe Biden isn't every bit as nasty as Trump then what does that say about your perverted ass?

Do you actually not see anything wrong with it or are you just being a dick?
Do I see anything wrong with dragging the 40 year old memories of a little girl needing to blame someone for her life failures into the public arena to make unfounded allegations against the President?

We've beens seeing this crap since 2019. Your need and desire to have Biden be as nasty as Trump is obvious because if Biden isn't as nasty as Trump then your support of Trump makes you the dick. DICK.

I've read the exerpts. She FANTASIZES about showers with her father as a tweener. And says her thoughts are inappropriate. And it's disgusting that you're talking about her life problems in this forum.
Show us the excerpt then.

The character of the man that is President and is again asking for your vote.
Do you have a tape of Joe Biden admitting this?
I have one of Trump.
I have trump found to have committed rape.
I have Trump cheating on all three of his wives...

Of course you NEED Biden to be like Trump otherwise your adoration of Trump puts you right in the pervert ballpark.

BTW...Trump is asking for your vote...

Well, there have been many books written about cults, so none of this is new territory.

There have also been many books written about 30's Europe.

I just never thought I would see this in America. Never, ever, no way, never.
Well, you Bidenista Cultists are a special breed. Emphasis on “special”.

REALLLLLLY?
Nothing do with...

Joe told audiences that his wife and kids were killed by a drunk driver, as he sought sympathy votes. That's a lie. His late wife missed a stop and the trailer flipped trying to avoid her.

Blame Trump for what? Sounds like "but WAT?".

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
To vote for this guy, means you are showing support to him and his antics.
Why are Dems going to vote for an incestuous pedo AGAIN?!?
This is just vile and disgusting.
This country is fucked.
YOu do realize that not even those lying shit-weasels at project veritas tried to claim this was real, right?

No, Trump is innocent unless proven guilty of those fake charges.
true ....on part 1 (trump is innocent unless proven guilty)...let the trial begin.

fake charges???........ au contraire, the charges are VERY real.

Forum List

Back