Will anyone explain this crap?

So you think child molestation is okay? Or only when biden does it?
You've no actual factual evidence of your claim. What you have is the 40 year old remembrances of a child looking to blame someone for her life choices.

But what you also have is a need, a desperate need, for biden to be as slimy as Trump.
Otherwise your fealty to Trump means you are just as slimy as Trump.

Because someone who abused his own daughter as she has written about should be shunned by society, not elevated to the most powerful single position in the world.
The 40 year old remembrances of a child looking for someone to blame for her life choices is no evidence or even hint of abuse.
As opposed to the taped admission of Trump to molesting women and a court finding that he raped at least one of them.

Your desperate need for Biden to be as slimy as Trump is obvious. Otherwise what doe s your support of the sexual deviant Trump say about you.

The 40 year old remembrances of a child looking for someone to blame for her life choices is no evidence or even hint of abuse.
As opposed to the taped admission of Trump to molesting women and a court finding that he raped at least one of them.

Your desperate need for Biden to be as slimy as Trump is obvious. Otherwise what doe s your support of the sexual deviant Trump say about you.

None of this is in dispute.
But, you do you.

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
To vote for this guy, means you are showing support to him and his antics.
Why are Dems going to vote for an incestuous pedo AGAIN?!?
This is just vile and disgusting.
This country is fucked.
Because.....

TRUMP 🤬

Joe told audiences that his wife and kids were killed by a drunk driver, as he sought sympathy votes. That's a lie. His late wife missed a stop and the trailer flipped trying to avoid her.

Blame Trump for what? Sounds like "but WAT?".

Golly.

Thanks for the completely irrelevant turd.

Do you have any defense of Biden that doesn't involve TRUMP?
My defense of Biden doesn't involve Trump.
It involves the 40 year old remembrances of a woman trying to escape responsibilities for her life choices.

Why don't you explain why you need Biden to be as nasty as the rapist to which you've given your fealty?

Asking for a new slate is within the Constitution. Kennedy did it in the 60s in Hawaii.
ASKING?????
Did team trump "ASK" for a new slate?
Hell no.
This is not due process. This is using lawfare against a political opponent. You know, like when a despot in a banana republic arrests his political opposition for some fake reason just to get rid of the competition. That is what Biden is doing.
It is Due Process.
You don't like your Cult Leader being taken down, but trump has committed crimes and he is being duly indicted.

Bring on the trial.

None of this is in dispute.
But, you do you.
Among MAGADUMIANS, no.

But among real people we're just laughing at another of MAGATRY's desperate attempts to have Joe Biden be as nasty as your god, Trump.

He isn't but I do understand your need.
Trump is a rapist, a molester, cheated on 3 wives.
Trump's a thief, a criminal, a liar, a cheat.
Trump tried to destroy our government and become a dictator.

If Biden isn't as nasty as Trump then what does your support of Trump say about you.

Among MAGADUMIANS, no.

But among real people we're just laughing at another of MAGATRY's desperate attempts to have Joe Biden be as nasty as your god, Trump.

He isn't but I do understand your need.
Trump is a rapist, a molester, cheated on 3 wives.
Trump's a thief, a criminal, a liar, a cheat.
Trump tried to destroy our government and become a dictator.

If Biden isn't as nasty as Trump then what does your support of Trump say about you.

I don't respect you or your opinions.

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
To vote for this guy, means you are showing support to him and his antics.
Why are Dems going to vote for an incestuous pedo AGAIN?!?
This is just vile and disgusting.
This country is fucked.
What page is where Joe Biden molested and touched his daughter in the shower? I really do want to read it but there is so much there and hard for me to read.

Forum List

Back