Will anyone explain this crap?

Do you have any actual factual evidence beyond the 40 year old remembrances of a little girl looking to blame someone for her failures

They have her diary that she had before her drugs. You know, the reason for her drug use

What page is where Joe Biden molested and touched his daughter in the shower? I really do want to read it but there is so much there and hard for me to read.
Dragonlady claims to have read the whole thing. I asked her for a link but so far....crickets.

My defense of Biden doesn't involve Trump.
It involves the 40 year old remembrances of a woman trying to escape responsibilities for her life choices.
None of that was in your post to me.
Why don't you explain why you need Biden to be as nasty as the rapist to which you've given your fealty?
There you go again TRUMP Just can't help yourself, can you?

Each candidate has his/her own set of electors. These charges make no sense.
Actually none of the criminal charges make sense because they are accusing Trump of what every other politician does. This is a political beef not a criminal one but, Democrats have convoluted the law just like tyrannical despots do in banana republics.

Actually none of the criminal charges make sense because they are accusing Trump of what every other politician does. This is a political beef not a criminal one but, Democrats have convoluted the law just like tyrannical despots do in banana republics.
Trump had immunity

Excuse me?
Trump grabbing women is a recent thing.
This is a 50 year old memory from a child that may or may not be what she described.

The need of the MAGDUMIANS to have the people they hate be just like them is all this is.
Ashley Biden is 42. Thus putting the lie to your statements yet again. Her credible accusations toward Joe are more recent than the bullshit claims against Trump you jumped on as “legitimate”. Your need to show how stupid you are is slightly amusing.

It will be interesting how many of these charges ever make it to trial, and if they do, survive appeal.

Dragonlady claims to have read the whole thing. I asked her for a link but so far....crickets.
I just posted a link, but had to delete. It was a link to Scribd but it added 100 pages to this thread. You can find it on google

Forum List

Back