Will anyone explain this crap?

That is Ashley Bidens diary, where she speaks of inappropriate showers with her dad, and his sexualization ultimately leading to her sex addiction.
My question is, why do democrats not care?
People have been arrested for stealing her diary. Her name was even on the warrant. She is on video tape admitting it is hers. Yet, bidens cult still denies it. Why? How is an old, rich, white authoritarian, that lies constantly and racist as hell, worth you throwing away your dignity and integrity?
To vote for this guy, means you are showing support to him and his antics.
Why are Dems going to vote for an incestuous pedo AGAIN?!?
This is just vile and disgusting.
This country is fucked.
I think it's mainly because the chain of custody makes it impossible to know if this is a real page or a spoof made by some idiot Trump humper.

If someone broke into mar Lago, stole Ivanka's diary, sold it to the daily beast and then subsequently Rachel Maddow posted a random pic that said daddy Trump used to shower with Ivanka...would you believe it?

Literally never an accusation against President Trump.
Biden's kids call him pedo .
You're desperate
Sure
1692885094141.png

Never

Like I said. Your fantasies about Biden are derived from your need to believe Biden is as nasty as Trump because if Biden isn't as nasty as Trump, what does your dedication to all things Trump say about you?

None of that was in your post to me.

There you go again TRUMP Just can't help yourself, can you?
There you go again fantasizing about Biden being as filthy as Trump because...

Like I said. Your fantasies about Biden are derived from your need to believe Biden is as nasty as Trump because if Biden isn't as nasty as Trump, what does your dedication to all things Trump say about you?

There you go again fantasizing about Biden being as filthy as Trump because...

“I have always been boy crazy. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

Ashley Biden is 42. Thus putting the lie to your statements yet again. Her credible accusations toward Joe are more recent than the bullshit claims against Trump you jumped on as “legitimate”. Your need to show how stupid you are is slightly amusing.
AND?
Here's your claim...
1692885787640.png

Trump, on the other hand was caught on tape admitting to molesting women and was found to have raped a woman in court.

They have the 40 year old remembrances of a woman looking to blame someone for her life decisions.

You know, just like you blame Democrats.
dude, I can't help you! live in your fairytale, I truly don't give a flying fk.

Here you are defending pedophilia by blaming the VICTIM and you have the temerity to accuse Trump supporters?
Keep living the lie sparky.

1692885990461.png

Like I said many times. Your fantasies about Biden are derived from your need to believe Biden is as nasty as Trump because, if Biden isn't as nasty as Trump, what does your dedication to all things Trump say about you?

AND?
Here's your claim...
View attachment 818908
Trump, on the other hand was caught on tape admitting to molesting women and was found to have raped a woman in court.

nope all fake news about trump. You all really have him embedded in your TDS. Wow. You can't even be honest about the trial. No Rape, nope, jury said nope!!!! feel free to post up the link from the jury findings!!!! You won't because you love to lie.

Keep living the lie sparky.

View attachment 818909

Like I said many times. Your fantasies about Biden are derived from your need to believe Biden is as nasty as Trump because, if Biden isn't as nasty as Trump, what does your dedication to all things Trump say about you?
wow, it's okay, the rest of the world knows it's proven. The site you got is all yours.

You failed to mention the disarming of the people, establishment of a propaganda network, kangaroo courts,
establishment of national police, national takeover of schools, and medical atrocities.

I guess your TDS blocked you realizing all that correlation between then and now happening for you.

People that are in The Democrat Cult do not understand that any of that is happening.

Live the lie...

View attachment 818912

How's it feel to be a lover of a known PROVEN pervert and

God Damn you are stupid.

nope all fake news about trump. You all really have him embedded in your TDS. Wow. You can't even be honest about the trial. No Rape, nope, jury said nope!!!! feel free to post up the link from the jury findings!!!! You won't because you love to lie.
You're saying...
Trump didn't admit on tape to molesting women?
Trump didn't cheat on all of his wives?
Trump wasn't found, in a court of law, to have raped a woman?
Trump didn't openly discuss his desire to screw his daughter?

You truly are the one with TDS andl like I said so many times, your fantasies about Biden are derived from your need to believe Biden is as nasty as Trump because if Biden isn't as nasty as Trump, what does your dedication to all things Trump say about you?

wow, it's okay, the rest of the world knows it's proven. The site you got is all yours.
MAGADUMIA isn't the "rest of the world" schlubby.
It's not even 1/3 of the US stinky.
It's just you and the rest of the MAGATS needing to believe Biden is as bad as Trump because if Bidens is not as bad as Trump then YOU ARE as nasty as Trump.

Do YOUR kids know this?

Live the lie ...
View attachment 818916
People have been arrested for it. Ashley bidens name was on the warrant. Ashley biden has admitted to it being hers, FFS.
Goddamn people. Pathetic boot lickers :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back